Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,168 members, 7,953,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:06 PM

‘I Can Make Peace With Jude Okoye’ – Cynthia Morgan Fires Back At Nigerians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Can Make Peace With Jude Okoye’ – Cynthia Morgan Fires Back At Nigerians (370 Views)

Davido Begs Ruggedman And Naira Marley To Make Peace / Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Can Make Peace With Jude Okoye’ – Cynthia Morgan Fires Back At Nigerians by blessingarizona: 1:55am On May 28, 2020
Nigerian dancehall Singer, Cynthia Morgan has reacted to the backlash by Nigerians over her revelations about Jude Okoye and her former management.
Cynthia Morgan had accused Okoye of maltreating her while under his label, and for also taking over her Vevo accounts.
But, Okoye, responding, said he never stopped Cynthia Morgan from using her name but only took over her Vevo account because she owed him N40million.
Continue reading: https://techzida.com/2020/05/28/i-can-make-peace-with-jude-okoye-cynthia-morgan-fires-back-at-nigerians/

(1) (Reply)

If I Meet Him My Joy Will Be Complete, Wizkid Fans Crys Out / 2baba Ṣe Idahun Si Ẹlẹyamẹya Ti O Lodi Si Awọn Ọmọ Afirika / Man Arrested For Torturing 18-month-old Son With Lit Cigarette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.