Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,114 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:47 AM

How A Man On Kidney Dialysis Got Cured Without Operation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How A Man On Kidney Dialysis Got Cured Without Operation (556 Views)

Can A Tooth With A Large Hole Be Cured Without Extraction / How To Shrink That Fibroids Without Operation!!! / PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Man On Kidney Dialysis Got Cured Without Operation by isbir(m): 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
HOW A MAN ON KIDNEY DIALYSIS WAS CURED WITH SUPPLEMENTS
There are many people out there suffering from various health challenges, such as kidney disease and some are already undergoing dialysis on a weekly basis spending a lot of money with temporary treatment that cannot cure the problem.

Not all these kidney disease patients or those on dialysis have the money to go for operation that cost millions of Naira.
What if those people with kidney problem can get the information on a natural healthcare supplement they can use that will repair their kidney problem, help them stop weekly dialysis and provide permanent solution without any need to go for expensive operation.

My name is Doctor Dele, I was trained by Asians with TCM method 0f healing using natural herbs and supplements to find the lasting solutions to any form of ailments such as Kidney problem, even chronic type – either mild, moderate and severe damage, hypertension, cancer of any type for men and women, Infertility, Asthma, Diabetes and any ailments that you think of.

I have had lot of testimonies on those cases even include those orthodox medicine that have concluded can't be resolved. With effective application of our KEDI products, all those problems were completely solved without further re-occurrence.

I want to share a testimony of a Kidney chronic case. One of my client gave someone my phone number last year, my office is in Lagos and the man called me and inform me that he was calling from Akure, Ondo State. He complained about Kidney problem and Diabetes simultaneously.
Note: I did not see the man, we only spoke on phone and started recommending our products after I instructed him to go for Test, which he can use to cure those problem of kidney and dialysis.

After product recommendation, I told him his bill and he started buying the products by sending payment to my account, while I do send his healthcare supplement to the motor park to be delivered to him. Sometimes, I do send through Courier logistics to helping delivered his herbal supplement to him in Akure.

All I did was to communicate to the man via phone call and whatsapp on how to use our products and to drink enough water while taking his herbal supplement.

To my greatest surprise, i don’t know the man was on kidney dialysis before I started treating him with our herbal supplement. It was when he started sharing testimony about his quick recovery and started sharing and giving my phone number to people to call me on phone incase if they have any challenges or if they know anyone with health problem.

This powerful testimony caught the attention of one of his friend who is a physician, politicians and public figure. He insisted to visit my office and to know what I am using to cure such chronic health issues of such kidney problem on the level of dialysis.
This Physicians was once two times senior special assistants to two former presidents and former National Publicity Secretary of the formal ruling party in this Country.

He came to my office and decided to partner with me and share his utmost surprise saying if not because my client who was cured from chronic kidney problem to the level of dialysis he knew very well, he wouldn’t have believed.
But before he left my office that day, I called another Client of mine who was also treated and cured from a long time Diabetes problem to share his testimony to him and he left my office with outstanding amazement and promise to refer people to me or call on me whenever anyone need my help on any health issues which could not be cured with hospital or orthodox treatment.

The purpose of speaking out like this is to save lives of so many people who may not know that there is lasting solution to any health challenges you might be facing right now.

A lot of people die out of ignorance and self-doubting. No one says you should not go to the hospital for medical check up or treatment on a particular problem(s) but if you are on the same problem for more than 2 to 5 years and without any result you should seek the advice of alternative therapy and use herbal supplements with high potency and efficiency to cure and make you enjoy a healthy living again.
Our healthcare herbal supplements are manufactured by Multinational company with advance technology, it is duly registered and certified by NAFDAC.
No one should die of Kidney problem again, there is SOLUTION. No one should die of cancer again, prostate or breast cancer, there is effective and permanent solution for any form of cancer issues.

No one should die of diabetes, high blood pressure / hypertension again. No one should die of Asthma again, I use our herbal supplement to cure an Asthma patient during Covid-19 Lockdown. The man is no longer using inhaler again.
Couples suffering from infertility, inability to conceive, PID, Chronic Infections, blockage of fallopian tube, ovarian cyst, there are solution for them. Take this information very important and I am serious with 100% guarantee that GOD has been using me and our KEDI herbal supplement to do wonders and miracles.

Some chronic diseases hospitals and orthodox medicine believed have no CURE are 100% curable with our Herbal Supplement.
Anywhere you are even if you are outside the country, we can send our products to you and you will be surprised with how you will be cured permanently without further re-occurrence.

If you are a man suffering from premature ejaculation, poor libido, weak erection, chronic infection like staphylococcus, syphilis or any form of STD or STI or your sperm count is low or watery with our herbal supplement and power of GOD, everything is possible.
Don’t doubt, don’t procrastinate want to get solution to any health challenges or you know someone with health problem, here is my number, to call / whatsapp> Dr. Oladele: 08036882653 (CALL/WHATSAPP)
Health is Wealth

If you are a medical Doctor, Nurse, Pharmacist, Pharmacy owner, Chemist or an Individual who want to recommend our products to people or you wish to partner with our company and make more money while saving more lives, contact me on: 08036882653 (CALL/WHATSAPP).

1 Like

Re: How A Man On Kidney Dialysis Got Cured Without Operation by RuggedSniper: 11:46pm On Sep 26, 2020
isbir:
HOW A MAN ON KIDNEY DIALYSIS WAS CURED WITH SUPPLEMENTS
There are many people out there suffering from various health challenges, such as kidney disease and some are already undergoing dialysis on a weekly basis spending a lot of money with temporary treatment that cannot cure the problem.

Not all these kidney disease patients or those on dialysis have the money to go for operation that cost millions of Naira.
What if those people with kidney problem can get the information on a natural healthcare supplement they can use that will repair their kidney problem, help them stop weekly dialysis and provide permanent solution without any need to go for expensive operation.

My name is Doctor Dele, I was trained by Asians with TCM method 0f healing using natural herbs and supplements to find the lasting solutions to any form of ailments such as Kidney problem, even chronic type – either mild, moderate and severe damage, hypertension, cancer of any type for men and women, Infertility, Asthma, Diabetes and any ailments that you think of.

I have had lot of testimonies on those cases even include those orthodox medicine that have concluded can't be resolved. With effective application of our KEDI products, all those problems were completely solved without further re-occurrence.

I want to share a testimony of a Kidney chronic case. One of my client gave someone my phone number last year, my office is in Lagos and the man called me and inform me that he was calling from Akure, Ondo State. He complained about Kidney problem and Diabetes simultaneously.
Note: I did not see the man, we only spoke on phone and started recommending our products after I instructed him to go for Test, which he can use to cure those problem of kidney and dialysis.

After product recommendation, I told him his bill and he started buying the products by sending payment to my account, while I do send his healthcare supplement to the motor park to be delivered to him. Sometimes, I do send through Courier logistics to helping delivered his herbal supplement to him in Akure.

All I did was to communicate to the man via phone call and whatsapp on how to use our products and to drink enough water while taking his herbal supplement.

To my greatest surprise, i don’t know the man was on kidney dialysis before I started treating him with our herbal supplement. It was when he started sharing testimony about his quick recovery and started sharing and giving my phone number to people to call me on phone incase if they have any challenges or if they know anyone with health problem.

This powerful testimony caught the attention of one of his friend who is a physician, politicians and public figure. He insisted to visit my office and to know what I am using to cure such chronic health issues of such kidney problem on the level of dialysis.
This Physicians was once two times senior special assistants to two former presidents and former National Publicity Secretary of the formal ruling party in this Country.

He came to my office and decided to partner with me and share his utmost surprise saying if not because my client who was cured from chronic kidney problem to the level of dialysis he knew very well, he wouldn’t have believed.
But before he left my office that day, I called another Client of mine who was also treated and cured from a long time Diabetes problem to share his testimony to him and he left my office with outstanding amazement and promise to refer people to me or call on me whenever anyone need my help on any health issues which could not be cured with hospital or orthodox treatment.

The purpose of speaking out like this is to save lives of so many people who may not know that there is lasting solution to any health challenges you might be facing right now.

A lot of people die out of ignorance and self-doubting. No one says you should not go to the hospital for medical check up or treatment on a particular problem(s) but if you are on the same problem for more than 2 to 5 years and without any result you should seek the advice of alternative therapy and use herbal supplements with high potency and efficiency to cure and make you enjoy a healthy living again.
Our healthcare herbal supplements are manufactured by Multinational company with advance technology, it is duly registered and certified by NAFDAC.
No one should die of Kidney problem again, there is SOLUTION. No one should die of cancer again, prostate or breast cancer, there is effective and permanent solution for any form of cancer issues.

No one should die of diabetes, high blood pressure / hypertension again. No one should die of Asthma again, I use our herbal supplement to cure an Asthma patient during Covid-19 Lockdown. The man is no longer using inhaler again.
Couples suffering from infertility, inability to conceive, PID, Chronic Infections, blockage of fallopian tube, ovarian cyst, there are solution for them. Take this information very important and I am serious with 100% guarantee that GOD has been using me and our KEDI herbal supplement to do wonders and miracles.

Some chronic diseases hospitals and orthodox medicine believed have no CURE are 100% curable with our Herbal Supplement.
Anywhere you are even if you are outside the country, we can send our products to you and you will be surprised with how you will be cured permanently without further re-occurrence.

If you are a man suffering from premature ejaculation, poor libido, weak erection, chronic infection like staphylococcus, syphilis or any form of STD or STI or your sperm count is low or watery with our herbal supplement and power of GOD, everything is possible.
Don’t doubt, don’t procrastinate want to get solution to any health challenges or you know someone with health problem, here is my number, to call / whatsapp> Dr. Oladele: 08036882653 (CALL/WHATSAPP)
Health is Wealth

If you are a medical Doctor, Nurse, Pharmacist, Pharmacy owner, Chemist or an Individual who want to recommend our products to people or you wish to partner with our company and make more money while saving more lives, contact me on: 08036882653 (CALL/WHATSAPP).

Re: How A Man On Kidney Dialysis Got Cured Without Operation by EstherWalker: 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
wow,I find a very informative and worth reading stuff at this plateform and this time I can see this post about a man on kedney dialysis who got cured with supplements.Highly recommended post to read.Thanks for posting

(1) (Reply)

. / Baby Born With 2 Fingers & 2 Toes In Benue!! / Why Do Lagos and abuja People Have Bad Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.