Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,813 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Which God Do They Serve? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which God Do They Serve? (167 Views)

Meet Twin Brothers Who Serve In Nigeria Police Force / Hello Pastors Time To Show You Serve A Living God / Who You Serve Determines Where You Are Going In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which God Do They Serve? by Adejoncy01(m): 3:20pm On May 24, 2020
It is almost a norm in this part of the world to hear people brag about serving God. Irrespective of the religious affiliation. More often than not, these are still the people who orchestrate all kind of evils against their fellow human.

To most of them, serving God is attending religious gathering. Well, far from it. While attending religious gathering is important, there is more to serving God. Keenly follow me as I dissect what it entails to serve God.

I'm always taken aback to see people who have shortchanged the common man claiming to serve God. Most Nigerians politicians are good example. To me, you are not serving God when you have lost touch with humanity.

The worrisome aspect is seeing suppose religious leaders filled with hatred for one another, exhibiting the Pull Him Down (P.H.D) syndrome. Okay, let's leave that for another day.

As long as you do not lift people up when you can, it poses question on the god you claim to serve. When envy, jealousy and wishing your fellow human evils are your hallmarks, you are definitely far from serving God. Perhaps, you serve a different god apart from the Creator of heaven and Earth.

Your character should be the truth and fair to all concerned.

The bottom line is, God is love. Anyone who claims to serve Him should represent this image.

Source;
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=f5387f6f673f4db45fb6c6269d1df027&news_entry_id=s3b844af9200524en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_61f43477-7e81-4ab9-952d-e956ad76c50b&from=news
Re: Which God Do They Serve? by Adejoncy01(m): 3:21pm On May 24, 2020
seun lalasticlala mynd44 dominique
Re: Which God Do They Serve? by Adejoncy01(m): 3:22pm On May 24, 2020
cc; lalasticlala is this not front page worthy in our today's decaying society?

(1) (Reply)

OPL 245: Nigerians Alerted On Plans To Subvert Justice / Make Up To 25k On Your Van Per Week / Real Estate Classifieds India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.