Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,828,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Meet Twin Brothers Who Serve In Nigeria Police Force - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet Twin Brothers Who Serve In Nigeria Police Force (494 Views)

2 Brothers Came Out Without Any Injury After This Ghastly Accident In Abuja.PICS / Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Past Questions And Answers For Free / Two Brothers Missing In Lagos Since Friday (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Twin Brothers Who Serve In Nigeria Police Force by bellamarts: 8:35am On Mar 24, 2021
The twin brothers, Hassan and hussaini gimba were born on the 6th of October 1980,They obtained their primary and secondary certificate in their home town In Niger state.

The twins joined the Nigerian Police force inorder to protect the lives and properties of the good citizens of this great Nation.

According to their record Hassan and hussaini emerged as the first set of twins to be opportuned to work with this institution.

They served diligently with integrity in their duties with utmost professionalism without been selfish or sentiments

It was gathered that, the gallant officers were given a special training to fight armed bandits and also track down kidnappers.

They are currently deployed under the Anti-robbery unit where they joined DCP abba kyari who is the present leader of the Intelligence Response Team (IGP-IRT).

The twins have led several successful arrests and also recovered many deadly weapons from criminals in the north.

I want to use this great opportunity to wish them success in their future endeavors.

More on: https://efogator.com/meet-twin-brothers-who-serve-in-nigeria-police-force/

Re: Meet Twin Brothers Who Serve In Nigeria Police Force by yinkus6750(m): 8:40am On Mar 24, 2021
I hope they made the right decision.
God will continue to guide and protect them.
They shouldn't be posted together to Borno o.
Re: Meet Twin Brothers Who Serve In Nigeria Police Force by blowjob: 8:40am On Mar 24, 2021
DEM TRY angry
Re: Meet Twin Brothers Who Serve In Nigeria Police Force by lilvicky68(m): 8:46am On Mar 24, 2021
Lol..if two of them Mount different checkpoints dey collect money e go cause wahala oh.. bus driver go be like but oga I don settle you na before you know na fight go happen..

1 Like

Re: Meet Twin Brothers Who Serve In Nigeria Police Force by HooJoon: 8:48am On Mar 24, 2021
Eh eh! Ok
Re: Meet Twin Brothers Who Serve In Nigeria Police Force by padi94(m): 9:05am On Mar 24, 2021
If to say other work dey, I no sure say people go join this police... People will prefer Armed Robbers than police. A very disgraced institution.
Re: Meet Twin Brothers Who Serve In Nigeria Police Force by Kriss216: 9:17am On Mar 24, 2021
I've failed as a father if any of my sons decide to join Nigeria police.

(1) (Reply)

Flutterwave Defrauded Me / Ajinomoto Nigeria Foods Holds Seminar In Port Harcourt. / Notore, Jeje Riders Nigeria, Donate Food Items To Jigawa Flood Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.