Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Davido Set To Help Cynthia Morgan, See What He Told Her (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Set To Help Cynthia Morgan, See What He Told Her (photos) (910 Views)

He Told His Tailor To Sew Ebuka's Style But Got This (photos) / Victoria Kimani Exposes Paul O Okoye, Says He Told Her About Tiwa Savage / Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Set To Help Cynthia Morgan, See What He Told Her (photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:29pm On May 24, 2020
Following Cynthia Morgan's /Engee Okoye's Saga

Super star Davido has asked Cynthia Morgan to call her.

And y'all know that when Davido jumps into this kind of matter the result is hope.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CAkqZ_WhBxi/?igshid=1ry0o4k8w3i0m

Re: Davido Set To Help Cynthia Morgan, See What He Told Her (photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:29pm On May 24, 2020

Re: Davido Set To Help Cynthia Morgan, See What He Told Her (photos) by Enoch07: 3:30pm On May 24, 2020
burna boy will not like this

1 Like

Re: Davido Set To Help Cynthia Morgan, See What He Told Her (photos) by GamalNasser: 3:31pm On May 24, 2020
After she insulted him that year....Welll I think DMW is the best place for that lady

1 Like

Re: Davido Set To Help Cynthia Morgan, See What He Told Her (photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:32pm On May 24, 2020
GamalNasser:
After she insulted him that year

Thats why God keeps blessing him

You must learn how to forgive

Lalasticlala grin Great news for Cynthia Morgan

2 Likes

Re: Davido Set To Help Cynthia Morgan, See What He Told Her (photos) by xreal: 3:33pm On May 24, 2020
Enoch07:
burna boy will not like this
grin

Odogwu himself.

1 Like

Re: Davido Set To Help Cynthia Morgan, See What He Told Her (photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 3:35pm On May 24, 2020
Wow.

I'm really indifferent about frog-voice, but his magnanimity has never been in doubt.

Well, it's left to Cynthia Morgan to take up the gauntlet. I hope the conditions are favourable for her tho... cos no free lunch even in Freetown.
Re: Davido Set To Help Cynthia Morgan, See What He Told Her (photos) by Enoch07: 3:35pm On May 24, 2020
xreal:
grin
Odogwu himself.
Odogwu way I hear say him dey owe 100 million
Re: Davido Set To Help Cynthia Morgan, See What He Told Her (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:35pm On May 24, 2020
This guy is a cheerful giver
Re: Davido Set To Help Cynthia Morgan, See What He Told Her (photos) by Seetto: 3:36pm On May 24, 2020
Davido has a kind heart...
Re: Davido Set To Help Cynthia Morgan, See What He Told Her (photos) by philip0906(m): 3:40pm On May 24, 2020
Observe anybody wey no like David, the person dey tow the path of witchcraft.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Set To Help Cynthia Morgan, See What He Told Her (photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 24, 2020

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Used Her ‘connection’ To Bail Bobrisky From Police Custody / If You Are A Man And Your Side Chick Is Not Hot Throw Her Away” -bobrisky. / MC Galaxy Gives 120,000 Naira To Couple As Business Support,wife Dances On Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.