Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Tonto Dikeh Used Her ‘connection’ To Bail Bobrisky From Police Custody - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Used Her ‘connection’ To Bail Bobrisky From Police Custody (917 Views)

Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison / Bobrisky Fires Back- "Tonto Dikeh Used To Beg Me Money Regularly"- See Evidence / Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Used Her ‘connection’ To Bail Bobrisky From Police Custody by Dareypaul: 7:31am On May 30, 2020
We reported that controversial cross dresser, Idris Okuneye Olorunwaju, also known as Bobrisky was arrested days ago.

The News spread faster than speed of light that the Yoruba born alleged gay man was arrested over fraud of 30 miilion Naira.

Bobrisky however took to his Snapchat to laugh about being arrested for a “huge” crime.

According to reports reaching Source, Nollywood actress cum philanthropist turned YouTube star, Tonto Dikeh, who is best friends with Bobrisky secured his Instant bail.

It was gathered that, Tonto pulled a call through and the bleaching expert was released on bail.

” It’s his friend Tonto who saved him oh. She made a call to her contacts and they ordered his released. If not for Tonto, he would have rotten there”, the source said

Immediately after his release, Bobrisky took to Instagram to express his undying love for her and thank her for all she does for him.

“My no 1 fan of all time !!!! Each time i wake up everyday I pray God give u long life. With u am always covered. We are friends but suddenly became blood (family) If you are looking for tonto ask me, if you are looking for Bobrisky ask tonto. I cant wait to hug you, peck u so you could see how much I love u. Thanks for all u do.” He wrote.

Acknowledging him, Tonto Dikeh commented; “Love you More my Darling,Thanks for being A Gee”

Source: https://wotzup.ng/tonto-dikeh-used-her-connection-to-bail-bobrisky-from-police-custody/

Re: Tonto Dikeh Used Her ‘connection’ To Bail Bobrisky From Police Custody by Emmacolinho(m): 7:36am On May 30, 2020
Radarada

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Used Her ‘connection’ To Bail Bobrisky From Police Custody by kinglee007(m): 7:36am On May 30, 2020
Before nko, Every "TONTO" deserves "BOB".

Only Legends would understand.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Used Her ‘connection’ To Bail Bobrisky From Police Custody by Nobody: 7:44am On May 30, 2020
Joke aside Tonto dikeh is a loyal and good friend, though she might have her issues so is every human as no body is perfect but Tonto dikeh Is a Friend that will be there for you when you are down and she does not snitch or betray.

She is one of the realest celeb in the industry.

If there is one celeb i want to be friends with in the industry, it is Tonto dikeh.

I have my reasons.

Tonto dikeh if you are reading this, please send me a private message in my mail wink

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Used Her ‘connection’ To Bail Bobrisky From Police Custody by mrjaydee(m): 7:56am On May 30, 2020
That's their own personal problem
Re: Tonto Dikeh Used Her ‘connection’ To Bail Bobrisky From Police Custody by segebase(m): 8:04am On May 30, 2020
na she go settle the mata nah
Re: Tonto Dikeh Used Her ‘connection’ To Bail Bobrisky From Police Custody by kidap: 8:10am On May 30, 2020
Na she settle the matter
Re: Tonto Dikeh Used Her ‘connection’ To Bail Bobrisky From Police Custody by godkiller(m): 8:21am On May 30, 2020
We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Used Her ‘connection’ To Bail Bobrisky From Police Custody by Nobody: 10:15am On May 30, 2020
Moral of the story.

Don't go out with a Range Rover when there is a Curfew.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Used Her ‘connection’ To Bail Bobrisky From Police Custody by cybriz82(m): 11:21am On May 30, 2020
Tonto is only paying for d service render to her by u..after all there is lez in every woman.. according to ubunja..

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips From Ifu Ennada’s Skincare Routine / Was Tolanibaj Masturbating? – See How Nigerians React To Viral Video / #endsars: A Man Used Charms To Face SARS In Ibadan (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.