Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Why Are Lagos Indigenes Marginalized? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Lagos Indigenes Marginalized? (2180 Views)

Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor / South-East Development Commission Bill: Igbos No Longer Marginalized - Akpabio / No Man’s Land: Rhodes-vivour Condemns Proposed Law To Protect Lagos Indigenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Lagos Indigenes Marginalized? by omonnakoda: 4:50pm On May 24, 2020
hammerU:

Are Ijebu yoruba?
Originally no

Before Nigeria was created only Oyo were known as Yoruba, others were called Egba,Ekiti,Ijesha etc

Those in Benin Republic call themselves Anago or Lukumi

Now everyone calls themselves Yoruba including Ijebu.

So yes Ijebu are Yoruba.
The most notable Ijebu person is Obafemi Awolowo

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Lagos Indigenes Marginalized? by Optma88: 5:03pm On May 24, 2020
Udmaster:
Lagos state is not a Yoruba state, by origin, it belongs to the Aworis, Binis and Riverine ijaws that live by the coastlines,
Yorubas,Igbos, Hausas etc came into Lagos as immigrants no wonder it is regarded as a NO MANS LAND,
along the line since the return of democracy,Governors that have ruled the states are immigrants from Osun,Oyo,Ogun,Ekiti ,
no indigene of Lagos has been a governor in Lagos,
This is a big marginalisation just like the way Midwesterns were marginalised in old western region.
Stop the marginalisation of Lagos indigenes,
#hashtag
stop crying ontop this Lagos now...nawah for you o

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Lagos Indigenes Marginalized? by OsuMustGo: 5:10pm On May 24, 2020
BlowYourMind:
You mean ipodpigs, okoros, nyamiri, ipod-zoneB are goats, that is why they bleat.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Lagos Indigenes Marginalized? by OsuMustGo: 5:11pm On May 24, 2020
omonnakoda:

Originally no

Before Nigeria was created only Oyo were known as Yoruba, others were called Egba,Ekiti,Ijesha etc

Those in Benin Republic call themselves Anago or Lukumi

Now everyone calls themselves Yoruba including Ijebu.

So yes Ijebu are Yoruba.
The most notable Ijebu person is Obafemi Awolowo

Perfect answer to school those frustrated OSU pigs.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Lagos Indigenes Marginalized? by Amarabae(f): 5:18pm On May 24, 2020
[quote author=Moneywomen17 post=89912867][/quote] I for say. if aworis are yorubas now, this end the argument
Re: Why Are Lagos Indigenes Marginalized? by OsuMustGo: 5:18pm On May 24, 2020
Udmaster:

yes my dear, its a no mans land colonised by Yoruba immigrants.
you are pretty, can we chat on WhatsApp?
Chai

Bad boy !
U want chop another OSU toto abi grin

I don chop dem tire for Lagos here grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Lagos Indigenes Marginalized? by Gandollar(f): 5:19pm On May 24, 2020
Fatimaade:

Ndi AYIYO give em 100 Naira gala Abeg
No I'm giving him shepe instead.
Re: Why Are Lagos Indigenes Marginalized? by Gandollar(f): 5:20pm On May 24, 2020
OsuMustGo:

Chai

Bad boy !
U want chop another OSU toto abi grin

I don chop dem tire for Lagos here grin
Is it true their towtow is very neat unlike Yoruba girls?
Re: Why Are Lagos Indigenes Marginalized? by legitnow: 5:24pm On May 24, 2020
Amarabae:

I for say.
if aworis are yorubas now, this end the argument

They are not yoruba biologically or lingustically.

If Awori are yoruba then their brothers in Ghana called the Ga are also yoruba.

Re: Why Are Lagos Indigenes Marginalized? by OsuMustGo: 5:26pm On May 24, 2020
Gandollar:
Is it true their towtow is very neat unlike Yoruba girls?
That's bullshǐt.

I'd have asked you how your toto is first but I know you're just a hypocrite hiding under a female account.

Back to your question, one thing I have noticed is that, OSU girls can fûck for Africa.
The first girl to ever give me a blowjọb in this world was Onyiye- an OSU girl from Imo.
The only tight toto I ever fûcked was our tenant's daughter Chichi. The only reason why her toto was tight was because I was the first person to fûck it. I stopped fûcking her when I noticed that she has started fûcking another guy...

I'm still happy that I was the first sha because till date, Chichi remains my only virgin girl experience

1 Like

Re: Why Are Lagos Indigenes Marginalized? by legitnow: 5:26pm On May 24, 2020
Amarabae:

I for say.
if aworis are yorubas now, this end the argument

They are being colonised by yoruba. On the other thread you heard wen one of them said they dominated the Egun.

They were carved out of Lagos into Ogun because they want to dominate and erode their identity.

Awori are the real owners of Lagos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OAsH-grZ7M
Re: Why Are Lagos Indigenes Marginalized? by Fatimaade: 5:41pm On May 24, 2020
legitnow:

They are being colonised by yoruba. On the other thread you heard wen one of them said they dominated the Egun.

They were carved out of Lagos into Ogun because they want to dominate and erode their identity.

Biafra is dead

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Lagos Indigenes Marginalized? by Gandollar(f): 5:55pm On May 24, 2020
OsuMustGo:

That's bullshǐt.

I'd have asked you how your toto is first but I know you're just a hypocrite hiding under a female account.

Back to your question, one thing I have noticed is that, OSU girls can fûck for Africa.
The first girl to ever give me a blowjọb in this world was Onyiye- an OSU girl from Imo.
The only tight toto I ever fûcked was our tenant's daughter Chichi. The only reason why her toto was tight was because I was the first person to fûck it. I stopped fûcking her when I noticed that she has started fûcking another guy...

I'm still happy that I was the first sha because till date, Chichi remains my only virgin girl experience
What's bullshit?

I need a straight yes or no.

Obviously you dodged the question, I will not over-flog it. grin

Before you ask me about my towtow, help me raise your mama wrapper and sniff it.
Re: Why Are Lagos Indigenes Marginalized? by Gandollar(f): 5:56pm On May 24, 2020
DEROX:
Tinubu is waiting let's see how it happens
He will die of heart attack when it happens, nothing more.
Re: Why Are Lagos Indigenes Marginalized? by OsuMustGo: 6:25pm On May 24, 2020
Gandollar:
What's bullshit?

I need a straight yes or no.

Obviously you dodged the question, I will not over-flog it. grin

Before you ask me about my towtow, help me raise your mama wrapper and sniff it.
Lol
How can I ever do that?
Just because you can rape your mother pointblank doesn't mean that other people can do it.
That's one of the reasons OSUs have remained frustrated and miserable grin
Taboos and ancestral curses.

Guy I'm not like you grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Lagos Indigenes Marginalized? by MuchAdo: 6:28pm On May 24, 2020
Nonsense and piggiiddioooooots... angry

Pigiddiooootts amaka... grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Lagos Indigenes Marginalized? by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 24, 2020
I think the Yorubas on this forum should stop responding to intellectually deficient threads such as this.

It is only meant to provoke and not pass any meaningful information.

Gully erosion is rendering the east an inhabitable region, but they aren't concerned.

They are only bothered about what is happening in the West and whether Lagos is no-man's land.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Lagos Indigenes Marginalized? by surgical: 7:47pm On May 24, 2020
ola6:
@ OP

I am an awori by birth. Currently in Lagos and a Lagosian in every way. Awori is a subgroup of Yoruba. However, in terms of marginalisation, we are marginalised, that's the truth. However, Sanwoolu is an indigenous Lagosian so I guess the correction is being made.

You an ibo man, when are you leaving Lagos? We are tired of your guts. I will keep increasing the rental of my family properties in Lagos Island till you guys just go. You dont pay tax nor contribute to the state. You all just came to hustle...
sanwolu is from Ogun state
Re: Why Are Lagos Indigenes Marginalized? by forgiveness: 8:22pm On May 24, 2020
omonnakoda:
Ikorodu is Ijebu
Epe is Ijebu

Lekki Ibeju is Ijebu.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Lagos Indigenes Marginalized? by omonnakoda: 8:24pm On May 24, 2020
forgiveness:

Lekki Ibeju is Ijebu.

I am not sure
Re: Why Are Lagos Indigenes Marginalized? by forgiveness: 8:30pm On May 24, 2020
omonnakoda:

I am not sure

It's indeed Ijebus.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Lagos Indigenes Marginalized? by Tunde835(m): 8:50pm On May 24, 2020
Where did u see Ijaw land in lagos
Re: Why Are Lagos Indigenes Marginalized? by Gandollar(f): 10:37pm On May 24, 2020
OsuMustGo:

Lol
How can I ever do that?
Just because you can rape your mother pointblank doesn't mean that other people can do it.
That's one of the reasons OSUs have remained frustrated and miserable grin
Taboos and ancestral curses.

Guy I'm not like you grin
Have you smelt your mama yet?
Re: Why Are Lagos Indigenes Marginalized? by ola6: 4:37pm On May 25, 2020
surgical:
sanwolu is from Ogun state

Pls talk about what you know. Sanwoolu is from Lagos Island gan gan

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Lagos Indigenes Marginalized? by Upworkwriter007(f): 4:58pm On May 25, 2020
hammerU:

Are Ijebu yoruba?
LOL.......No, they're brazilians.......

1 Like

Re: Why Are Lagos Indigenes Marginalized? by Moneywomen17(m): 1:14am On May 26, 2020
legitnow:

what u posted only talked about the awori wanting separate traditional council dumbass. The same way ijebu won’t want to be grouped under egba or yewa is the same way awori don’t want to. And dumb add nothin in Lagos was ever added to Ogun it was rather the other way. Awori came from ife. Focus on ur ibo Land and what u know.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen / BREAKING: President Idris Derby Of Chad Shot Dead / This Is Shameful.. What Is The President Talking About Here Biko? (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.