Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Who Knows Geegee08 On Nairaland??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Knows Geegee08 On Nairaland??? (565 Views)

Who Knows You The Most? / A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him / My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows Geegee08 On Nairaland??? by Beatswim: 3:40pm On May 24, 2020
Around December i read about a woman who butchered in the face without recognition.. This woman was picked on the road around December by a bike man who happened to be a nairalander.. The bikeman solicited for help with the medical treatment here and different nairalanders supported with funds,medical advice and prayers.. Thanks greatly but there's was this man geegee08.. Lets celebrate and him and his life endeavours.. Can we do that?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows Geegee08 On Nairaland??? by geegee08(m): 2:34am On Aug 29, 2020
I just saw this now - many months later. Thanks but God continues to show me great mercies. So helping people in need is a privilege. May God cause you to be celebrated, in Jesus name.

Beatswim:
Around December i read about a woman who butchered in the face without recognition.. This woman was picked on the road around December by a bike man who happened to be a nairalander.. The bikeman solicited for help with the medical treatment here and different nairalanders supported with funds,medical advice and prayers.. Thanks greatly but there's was this man geegee08.. Lets celebrate and him and his life endeavours.. Can we do that?

4 Likes

Re: Who Knows Geegee08 On Nairaland??? by andyanders: 7:32am On Aug 29, 2020
More grace from The Throne of Grace, and you will be a grace to ur generation and generation yet unborn IJN, Ameeeeeeen.
Re: Who Knows Geegee08 On Nairaland??? by Jossyfine(f): 10:26am On Aug 29, 2020
God will grant you favor in all you do.

(1) (Reply)

Why Wasy Expensiverichyb Thread Deleted / Weight Management Tools / Predicaments Of A Last Born Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.