Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Predicaments Of A Last Born Goes Viral - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Predicaments Of A Last Born Goes Viral (567 Views)

"Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child / Twerking Young Girl Amazes Social Media Users, Goes Viral / Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Predicaments Of A Last Born Goes Viral by Ilal: 10:19am On Jul 24, 2020
A young Nigerian girl who is the last born in her family has written her family members a letter with a set of rules after she got tired of being the one expected to run most of the errands at home.

The girl named Mehitabelle has two older sisters named Michelle and Mirabelle and she feels they do not do as many chores as she does so she wrote a list of rules, detailing what work she is willing to do and the ones she will no longer do.

She also pointed out the areas where she expects her siblings to do better and warned them about sending her on certain errands.

She spoke about putting on the generator, being woken after she has gone to bed to put it off, doing the dishes, bathing, feeding and cleaning their dog, etc.

She also mildly addressed her parents in the hilarious letter and mentioned that she was tired of doing “boy boy” for her family.

The letter was shared on Twitter by her sister Mirabelle and it has now gone viral.

Read the full letter below :

Source: https://ojblitz.com/last-born-predicaments/
Re: Predicaments Of A Last Born Goes Viral by FullBlastLight: 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
I hope she's not tryna be lazy as one chronic attribute of many last born!

There's dignity in labour, not in laziness!

If u try stay wit anoda pple away frm ur family, what u wil be subjected 2 we make u realise how u hv been enjoying in ur own home dt u're fussing at now!
Re: Predicaments Of A Last Born Goes Viral by ImaIma1(f): 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
FullBlastLight:
I hope she's not tryna be lazy as one chronic attribute of many last born!

There's dignity in labour, not in laziness!

If u try stay wit anoda pple away frm ur family, what u wil be subjected 2 we make u realise how u hv been enjoying in ur own home dt u're fussing at now!

Lastborns are not lazy. Me plus the ones I know were the unofficial househelps of the family. Running errands like no man's business. I washed clothes, cooked and cooked, plait hair, go to the market countless times. It wasn't easy.

When I read some posts about lastborns being lazy, I am wondering, "HOW!" Maybe the lastborns that are boys though. It is those ones that they pamper.
Re: Predicaments Of A Last Born Goes Viral by FullBlastLight: 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
ImaIma1:

Lastborns are not lazy. Me plus the ones I know were the unofficial househelps of the family. Running errands like no man's business. I washed clothes, cooked and cooked, plait hair, go to the market countless times. It wasn't easy.

When I read some posts about lastborns being lazy, I am wondering, "HOW!" Maybe the lastborns that are boys though. It is those ones that they pamper.

All right, good job frm u there then!

Those b4 u already resiliently did theirs ever b4 u showed up! Or, don't u think so?

Meanwhile, keep it up & put more effort, cos it's invariably a training ground 4 u 2 bcom d Proverb 31 woman!

U're getting built, honestly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Predicaments Of A Last Born Goes Viral by UjuJoan2: 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
FullBlastLight:

Those b4 u already resiliently did theirs ever b4 u showed up! Or, don't u think so?

Meanwhile, keep it up & put more effort, cos it's invariably a training ground 4 u 2 bcom d Proverb 31 woman!

You know when you are last, the time for doing the work is longer. There was a time when the eldest did the most work . . And then the second grew and took over . . . And then the third. But eventually it gets to the turn of the last. Problem is, there's no one to hand over to. So you get stuck with the work for a long long long time.

My first daughter is already forming oldest and 'sending' her younger ones on errands. Even the 3YO.

But I guess that's life. You just have to deal with whatever situation you find yourself in.

1 Like

Re: Predicaments Of A Last Born Goes Viral by UjuJoan2: 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ilal:
A young Nigerian girl who is the last born in her family has written her family members a letter with a set of rules after she got tired of being the one expected to run most of the errands at home.

The girl named Mehitabelle has two older sisters named Michelle and Mirabelle and she feels they do not do as many chores as she does so she wrote a list of rules, detailing what work she is willing to do and the ones she will no longer do.

She also pointed out the areas where she expects her siblings to do better and warned them about sending her on certain errands.

She spoke about putting on the generator, being woken after she has gone to bed to put it off, doing the dishes, bathing, feeding and cleaning their dog, etc.

She also mildly addressed her parents in the hilarious letter and mentioned that she was tired of doing “boy boy” for her family.

The letter was shared on Twitter by her sister Mirabelle and it has now gone viral.

Read the full letter below :

Source: https://ojblitz.com/last-born-predicaments/

Her sisters are evil please.

As a fellow last born in support her fully!
Re: Predicaments Of A Last Born Goes Viral by FullBlastLight: 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
UjuJoan2:

You know when you are last, the time for doing the work is longer. There was a time when the eldest did the most work . . And then the second grew and took over . . . And then the third. But eventually it gets to the turn of the last. Problem is, there's no one to hand over to. So you get stuck with the work for a long long long time.

My first daughter is already forming oldest and 'sending' her younger ones on errands. Even the 3YO.

But I guess that's life. You just have to deal with whatever situation you find yourself in.

Correct!

Perhaps it's because d last born do d chores longer than anyone else among d siblings is d reason God alwys compensates them 2 bcom daddy's love & mummy's pet!

A privilege other siblings hardly enjoy!

Or, what do u say again?

1 Like

Re: Predicaments Of A Last Born Goes Viral by UjuJoan2: 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2020
FullBlastLight:

Correct!

Perhaps it's because d last born do d chores longer than anyone else among d siblings is d reason God alwys compensates them 2 bcom daddy's love & mummy's pet!

A privilege other siblings hardly enjoy!

Or, what do u say again?

Lol . . True!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Predicaments Of A Last Born Goes Viral by Unnerve: 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
UjuJoan2:

This is so accurate cheesy

1 Like

Re: Predicaments Of A Last Born Goes Viral by ImaIma1(f): 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
FullBlastLight:

So because they did theirs before me, they should all gang up on me.

More effort ke. That was a long time ago. We are all now in our husband's houses. But whenever I visit, they can't help but hand over the cooking and running of the house to me for the period cheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Predicaments Of A Last Born Goes Viral by FullBlastLight: 6:59am On Jul 25, 2020
ImaIma1:

So because they did theirs before me, they should all gang up on me.

More effort ke. That was a long time ago. We are all now in our husband's houses. But whenever I visit, they can't help but hand over the cooking and running of the house to me for the period cheesy.

In ur husband's house already?

Oh, interesting!

All Best Wishes!

Meanwhile, u wldn't tell me all those chores didn't build in u certain values & experiences dt are now beneficial 2 u in ur marriage!

Are u stil wit me?
Re: Predicaments Of A Last Born Goes Viral by ImaIma1(f): 11:25am On Jul 25, 2020
FullBlastLight:

Oh, interesting!

All Best Wishes!

Meanwhile, u wldn't tell me all those chores didn't build in u certain values & experiences dt are now beneficial 2 u in ur marriage!

Are u stil wit me?

Whatever! tongue

So other children will go and be useless in their husband's houses abi
Re: Predicaments Of A Last Born Goes Viral by ImaIma1(f): 11:26am On Jul 25, 2020
FullBlastLight:

Oh, interesting!

All Best Wishes!

Are u stil wit me?

Whatever! tongue

So other children will go and be useless in their husband's houses abi. Na only lastborn need the chores to survive in husband's house
Re: Predicaments Of A Last Born Goes Viral by FullBlastLight: 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
ImaIma1:

Whatever! tongue

So other children will go and be useless in their husband's houses abi. Na only lastborn need the chores to survive in husband's house

Na wa ooo...

Madam, others can't be useless in their husbies' houses!

Reason being dt they already have acquaintance wit those chores long b4 ur arrival & even when u came, they were stil doing them including taking good care of u, d baby of d house!

Moreover, it wil be quite unfair 2 claim dt as u were growing up wit ur older siblings they NEVER did a single chore all thru in d house, bt left ALL CHORES 4 only u 2 handle as d last born!

My point is dt, they too hv learnt enough than 2 bcom redundant or lazybones in their respective husbies' houses!

Trust u grasp my point, woman!
Re: Predicaments Of A Last Born Goes Viral by ImaIma1(f): 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
FullBlastLight:

Na wa ooo...

Madam, others can't be useless in their husbies' houses!

Reason being dt they already have acquaintance wit those chores long b4 ur arrival & even when u came, they were stil doing them including taking good care of u, d baby of d house!

Moreover, it wil be quite unfair 2 claim dt as u were growing up wit ur older siblings they NEVER did a single chore all thru in d house, bt left ALL CHORES 4 only u 2 handle as d last born!

My point is dt, they too hv learnt enough than 2 bcom redundant or lazybones in their respective husbies' houses!

Trust u grasp my point, woman!

I understood your point from scratch. I'm just beefing older ones that refuse to lift a finger because they have one smallie to send.
Re: Predicaments Of A Last Born Goes Viral by FullBlastLight: 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
ImaIma1:

I understood your point from scratch. I'm just beefing older ones that refuse to lift a finger because they have one smallie to send.

Smiles...

Stop beefing them already!

U shld regularly package some pretty gifts however small & present 2 ur those ur older siblings wit a bright smile on ur face 2 appreciate them 4 building u well by those chores they made do!

Ma'am, not 4 them, u wld hv been dangerously lazy already!

Jst take it frm me!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Move To Miami / Sweet Potatoes Don Land Ooo / Native Doctor Asked Two Boys To Sleep Inside Casket For Money, See What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.