Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,389 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Universities Without Ielts - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Universities Without Ielts (1004 Views)

Nurses Teachers Without IELTS Can Work In The UK / Study In Canada Without IELTS, That One Thing Hindering Your Future / Pay On Arrival University In Canada Without Ielts Or Toefl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Universities Without Ielts by Queenmark: 5:16pm On May 24, 2020
Good Day all,

Please can you assist with good international schools that do not need ielts as a requirement.
Re: Universities Without Ielts by Queenmark: 5:47pm On May 24, 2020
Outside africa

1 Like

Re: Universities Without Ielts by Petyprincess(f): 7:03pm On May 24, 2020
Queenmark:
Outside africa
It's better if you search it yourself,you will be able to pick your choice!
Google is your friend smiley

1 Like

Re: Universities Without Ielts by ashiwaju11(m): 7:57pm On May 24, 2020
Are you interested in South African universities? They have pretty good university rank and ratings though

1 Like

Re: Universities Without Ielts by Davidson5(m): 10:37pm On May 24, 2020
ashiwaju11:
Are you interested in South African universities? They have pretty good university rank and ratings though
Tell me more..
Requirement for bsc and cost.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Universities Without Ielts by benedictuyi(m): 2:45am On May 25, 2020
Davidson5:

Tell me more..
Thank you
Following
Re: Universities Without Ielts by ashiwaju11(m): 8:11am On May 25, 2020
Davidson5:

Tell me more..
Thank you

For me to be able to assist you, I will need you to tell me the name of the course you want to study. At least that will help with getting costings and requirements specific for your study needs.

There is a list of high profile tertiary schools in Johannesburg here, you can check to have an idea of what each school listed stands for.

http://www.lagostojozi.com/nigerians-in-south-africa/schools-in-johannesburg/
Re: Universities Without Ielts by Davidson5(m): 9:00am On May 25, 2020
Ok thank you. Kindly look for business administration or political science
Re: Universities Without Ielts by skylane: 9:32am On May 25, 2020
ashiwaju11:

For me to be able to assist you, I will need you to tell me the name of the course you want to study. At least that will help with getting costings and requirements specific for your study needs.

There is a list of high profile tertiary schools in Johannesburg here, you can check to have an idea of what each school listed stands for.

what if I want to continue my masters in veterinary medicine
Re: Universities Without Ielts by benedictuyi(m): 10:18am On May 25, 2020
ashiwaju11:

PhD in telecommunications engineering

(1) (Reply)

DID YOU KNOW? Nigeria Has One Of The Only Two Suspended Lakes In The World! / Arabs And Indians Not Allowed To Cross Polish Border / Relocating To France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.