Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Study In Canada Without IELTS, That One Thing Hindering Your Future - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In Canada Without IELTS, That One Thing Hindering Your Future (3425 Views)

How Peace Mass Transit Is Hindering Their Online Booking System / Pay On Arrival University In Canada Without Ielts Or Toefl / What Is That One Thing You Hate The Most On Nigerian Roads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Canada Without IELTS, That One Thing Hindering Your Future by Jamespet: 10:51am On Sep 30, 2019
Last night I got a terrifying call from my kid sister.

She had been robbed by some cultists hawking around ATMs on campus.

I quickly asked her: "Did they touch you?"

Her reply: "No… I gave them my phone without hesitation. They took the phones and moneys of others also — and left us in shock"

I breathe a sigh of relief and told her I'll see her today and make sure she reports to the University's security.

Guess what?

At the first security post we reached to make complaint…

… after hearing us, they said they ain't responsible for that area of campus the crime took place.

So they referred us to another security post.

The next security post said the same thing and referred us to a third security post.

None of them wanted the matter on their table.

They kept posting us — wanting to live in denial that the school is safe — by not having the record on their file.

Just like many keep living in denial that Nigeria is manageable because…

Herdsmen haven't gotten to their area.

SARZ haven't gunned down any of their loved ones.

The failing health system hasn't tortured any of their loved ones to death.

They've never missed high paying opportunities from denied visa because of their Nigerian passport.

Their kids haven't grown and ask them: "Mom, Dad, what were you guys doing when others were guaranteeing dual citizenship and world class education for their kids?"

Today, all employers consider foreign BSc certificates before a Nigerian MSc holder.

And it gets tougher everyday.

Brace yourself and place your kids at an advantage before it gets worse.

If you are confused about any part of the Canada relocation process, I'm gifting you a free training on how to relocate to Canada successfully.

… especially if you DON'T want to pay agents N700k to N1 million.
But,
If you Choose to study in Canada, you’ll have the opportunity to encounter vastly different cultural and natural experiences – from the ski slopes of British Columbia to the prairie province of Manitoba, with cities such as Toronto, Montréal, Vancouver and Quebec famously friendly, tolerant and multicultural. Let us explore how to Study in Canada without IELTS and Other like Exams.

Will there be visa hindrances if IELTS scores are not provided?
Canada has introduced new student visa regulations that not only help ensure that international students genuinely study in the country’s universities, but also gives them certain levels of freedom to work.

For instance, while earlier prospective students only needed to show an intent to study in Canada, now they need to prove their enrollment in a college that accepts international students to be eligible for a visa.

Hence, students applying for visas without providing IELTS scores need to ensure their enrollment in the university of their choice that does not require the IELTS papers. While the college of their choice does provide them with a letter of admission, students may provide supporting documents to prove their English language proficiency when applying for a student visa.

What’s more, students can now no longer stay on a study permit beyond 90 days of completing their course. This is to ensure that students do not switch to short-term programs after enrolling in a long-term degree course.

Such moves with stringent regulations are set to help Canadian authorities curb the inflow of study permit holders unwilling to pursue studies, and instead ensure that genuine students are issued student visas.

This move is expected to help Canada weed out educational institutions of poor quality and offer high-standard education to international students seeking quality degrees.

https://www.mainstrial.com/2019/09/study-in-canada-without-ielts-that-one.html?m=1
Re: Study In Canada Without IELTS, That One Thing Hindering Your Future by gondon(m): 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2019
Following

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Study In Canada Without IELTS, That One Thing Hindering Your Future by ajoks533: 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2019
I want out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Study In Canada Without IELTS, That One Thing Hindering Your Future by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 05, 2019
Your write-up alone show that you are tricky....

Continue anyway!

But don't use this as an avenue to ask for money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Study In Canada Without IELTS, That One Thing Hindering Your Future by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2019
glink2015:

Continue anyway!

ebook likely
Re: Study In Canada Without IELTS, That One Thing Hindering Your Future by Suspectzero(m): 9:11am On Oct 06, 2019
glink2015:

Continue anyway!

If he's providing value, why won't he ask for money?

The story might be made up but this stuff is reality in Nigeria and i'm sure its happened to lots of people.

If it's not gang members robbing you, it is the police themselves extorting (robbing) you.

Anyone with aspirations for better should seek and take any which way out.
Re: Study In Canada Without IELTS, That One Thing Hindering Your Future by onyeka02: 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2019
You guys should allow the guy to finish first... There are some schools in Canada that you can apply to without writing IELTS.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tax Clearance Certificate For Employee / Hustlers Travel Ambition...let's Meet Here / Us Visa Lottery Likely Interview Questions For A Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.