Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

My Dad Is Desperately Searching For A Nigerian Wife For Me - John Boyega - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Dad Is Desperately Searching For A Nigerian Wife For Me - John Boyega (413 Views)

John Boyega Puts Wizkid's "Daddy Yo" In 'Pacific Rim Uprising' Hollywood Movie / John Boyega Kissing Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) / John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Dad Is Desperately Searching For A Nigerian Wife For Me - John Boyega by Okoyeaniche(m): 5:28pm On May 24, 2020
'Star Wars' star actor, John Boyega has revealed how concern his parents are over his marital status and are desperately searching for a wife for him.

The English actor disclosed this in a tweet via his official Twitter page @JohnBoyega, where he stated that from time to time he usually get a text from his father asking him to tell him his type of woman and he will get it done for him.

John Adebayo Bamidele Adeboyega is a Nigerian born british actor, born on March 17th, 1992 (age 28 years) to Mr & Mrs Samson and Abigail Boyega.

MackenzieSkyBlog learned that his father wants him to marry a...SEE MORE HERE

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Jude Okoye Speaks On The Recent Controversy With Cynthiamorgan / (video) I Gave You Hummer, Gave You A House And Allow You Shop On My Card, What / Simi Still Heavily Pregnant, Has Not Given Birth - Close Ally Discloses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.