Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,435 members, 7,830,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

(video) I Gave You Hummer, Gave You A House And Allow You Shop On My Card, What - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (video) I Gave You Hummer, Gave You A House And Allow You Shop On My Card, What (413 Views)

Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) / Evicted BBNaija Housemate Teddy A Rides On Hummer Jeep As Fans Wecomed Him(pics / BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(video) I Gave You Hummer, Gave You A House And Allow You Shop On My Card, What by Luckyziakegha: 3:31am On May 25, 2020
Jude Okoye' responded to May-D allegation while speaking to Tunde Ednut on Cynthia Morgan's issue.

Jude Okoye was dragged by fans of Cynthia Morgan due to the artist been depressed and as lost her values as a singer due to issues she had with the producer. During the Cynthia Morgan Saga, Nigerian singer May-D made an allegation of our he was treated while he was still with his former boss Jude Okoye .. According to claims from the singer in a tweet.

For your information I was staying in their boys squatters with their driver and their cook just one room all of us shared a toilet and I had big songs and also the other side of their twin duplex was empty! Now! I slept on brand new television carton used my shirt as cover cloth

See video below
https://www.vivsco.com/2020/05/i-gave-you-hummer-gave-you-house-and.html

Re: (video) I Gave You Hummer, Gave You A House And Allow You Shop On My Card, What by onez: 4:24am On May 25, 2020
I don't see where Jude was wrong in all these. He is a businessman.
Re: (video) I Gave You Hummer, Gave You A House And Allow You Shop On My Card, What by Onyi22(f): 5:06am On May 25, 2020
Lol
Re: (video) I Gave You Hummer, Gave You A House And Allow You Shop On My Card, What by DaInferno(m): 7:13am On May 25, 2020
onez:
I don't see where Jude was wrong in all these. He is a businessman.
wait until he tries it on you... abi is business man the new wickedness? sleeping on cartons?, if na true, then kai

(1) (Reply)

Simi Still Heavily Pregnant, Has Not Given Birth - Close Ally Discloses / Justice For Barakat Trends As 18year-old Is Raped And Murdered At Home In Ibadan / Actors Guilty Of despoil Should Be Banned — Patience Ozokwor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.