Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,619 members, 7,827,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Have You Made An Investment And Got Your ROI In Due Time? Share Your Experience - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Have You Made An Investment And Got Your ROI In Due Time? Share Your Experience (610 Views)

This Will Surely Triple Your ROI / Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One / Earn 15% Per Month Of Your ROI. With PREMIER INVESTMENT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Made An Investment And Got Your ROI In Due Time? Share Your Experience by wealthgrowers(m): 5:30pm On May 24, 2020
Hello everyone,

A quick introduction of myself.
- I'm a public servant, working with a State Government Agency.
- I tried networking business and it didn't work for me. That doesn't mean it doesn't work, I guess I'm just one of those it doesn't work for.
- I'm an entrepreneur: I'm into Chicken processing.
- I'm a consultant with a few real estate companies.
- I'm a consultant with a few Agro processing companies.

So let's start:

When I was to start my wealth building journey, I read so many books about increasing wealth, Improving ones financial status, how to make money, how to do this, how to do that, and one key point is: You must find a way to let your money make more money for you. In layman's language "You must invest profitably".

Between 2016 and now, I have made some investments, and I can tell you some have been profitable, and some have not been profitable.

Lessons learnt from the unprofitable investment:
1. Do a very good due diligence finding on whatever company or product you are investing into.
2. If the company does not have the face of the CEO promoting the company, be careful. Note: This is not a guarantee that the investment will succeed, as I've been involved in quite a number of investment where the CEO was constantly holding Zoom meetings with investors and partners and at the end of the day things went KaBOOM �
3. Look out for the antecedent of the promoter of the business. How consistent has the person been in that field.
4. Run away from Ponzi schemes �

There are other lessons learnt that time won't permit me to share.

But let's get back to the topic here.

There are some investment I made and when not expecting it, I receive calls confirming my due date for payment and pronto I receive alert of my return on investment. Those periods made me feel like "Wow, this is how your money should work for more money for you".

My last experience was an investment I did in November 2019. It was an Investment that would mature in 6 months. That was the longest period I've tried in my little space of experience. I've always looked more at the short-term investment where I can quickly cut my gain and move along.

- Let's share our views on long-term and short-term investments as well. It will be great learning from each other.

Back to my experience, the money got matured earlier this month of May, and my Joy of getting returns at a crucial time like this was unexplainable.

I want to encourage as many people as possible, it might mean you have to save for a while to start investing, the truth is there is no greater path to wealth than profitable investment. (Read books about it. Do research about it).

In submission, this is something I got from a book I read, and it has helped me. One way to discipline yourself to improve wealth is for every income that comes into your hand/account. Split it this way (And be disciplined about it)
- 10% - Savings for rainy day
- 20% - Savings for investment purpose
- 70% - Living expenses. Note you can make this 60% and make Savings for rainy day 20%. It all depends on your financial commitment.

I look forward to hear from your experiences as well. Maybe we can all learn a thing or two.

Also aspiring investors can learn from your experience as well.
Re: Have You Made An Investment And Got Your ROI In Due Time? Share Your Experience by haon: 9:24pm On May 24, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Performance Analysis: Best Mutual Funds In Nigeria / Summarised Presentation About Chy Mall (sairui) E-commerce Business / I Need A Fx Manager Who Can Show Me 6 Months Trading History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.