Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Thinking Of A Saas Investment? Setup A Platform Like Mailchimp - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Thinking Of A Saas Investment? Setup A Platform Like Mailchimp (609 Views)

Photos: We Will Setup A Rice Milling Plant For You With Less Than N5million / Invest To Own An Equity In A Promising Tech (SaaS) Startup / Help Needed! A Chinese Friend Wants To Setup A Consulting Company In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thinking Of A Saas Investment? Setup A Platform Like Mailchimp by wealthgoddess: 9:50am On Feb 09, 2022
Mailchimp is an email/funnel marketing SaaS platform.
SaaS is an acronym that stands for (subscription as a service)
Essentially, in a SaaS business model, subscribers pay you a premium at set intervals (usually monthly) to access your services or thr premium ends of your services.
With marketing becoming a big trend, Mailchimp has millions of users using their platform for email and funnel marketing services thereby generating billions of revenue for the company every year.
It is something every tech investor should look into and if you are planning to start yours, quote this post and I will drop you my contact.
With a good budget for development and marketing, you can have your platform ready in less than three weeks with very new and improved features that are not even on mailchimp yet.!
Dedicated server to handle most of the marketing processes and email marketing. Yes you get to have your own email server rigged with Dmarc, spdf and dkim security architectures.
Re: Thinking Of A Saas Investment? Setup A Platform Like Mailchimp by wealthgoddess: 10:08am On Feb 09, 2022
wealthgoddess:
Essentially, in a SaaS business model, subscribers pay you a premium at set intervals (usually monthly) to access your services or thr premium ends of your services.
With marketing becoming a big trend, Mailchimp has millions of users using their platform for email and funnel marketing services thereby generating billions of revenue for the company every year.
It is something every tech investor should look into and if you are planning to start yours, quote this post and I will drop you my contact.
With a good budget for development and marketing, you can have your platform ready in less than three weeks with very new and improved features that are not even on mailchimp yet.!
Dedicated server to handle most of the marketing processes and email marketing. Yes you get to have your own email server rigged with Dmarc, spdf and dkim security architectures.
WhatsApp me 070...6777.....5065
Re: Thinking Of A Saas Investment? Setup A Platform Like Mailchimp by wealthgoddess: 6:51pm On Feb 10, 2022
Offer is still valid
Re: Thinking Of A Saas Investment? Setup A Platform Like Mailchimp by wealthgoddess: 10:23am On Sep 10, 2022
wealthgoddess:

WhatsApp me 070...6777.....5065
Offer is still valid
Re: Thinking Of A Saas Investment? Setup A Platform Like Mailchimp by wealthgoddess: 5:56am On Sep 14, 2022
Offer is still valid
Re: Thinking Of A Saas Investment? Setup A Platform Like Mailchimp by wealthgoddess: 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
Offer is still valid
wealthgoddess:

Offer is still valid
Re: Thinking Of A Saas Investment? Setup A Platform Like Mailchimp by wealthgoddess: 7:37am On Oct 05, 2022
wealthgoddess:
Offer is still valid
Re: Thinking Of A Saas Investment? Setup A Platform Like Mailchimp by UkBalesNig(f): 2:19pm On May 03, 2023
@wealthgoddess

I need yr whatsapp contact
Re: Thinking Of A Saas Investment? Setup A Platform Like Mailchimp by wealthgoddess: 6:47pm On May 09, 2023
UkBalesNig:
@wealthgoddess

I need yr whatsapp contact
do you still need my contact please? +7....9644....1655...77

(1) (Reply)

Airdrop: Claim Instant 25,000 Royal Swap Tokens Into You Trust Wallet. / Closed / Recharge cards For 5 Persons Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.