Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

It Will Take A Miracle For Coronavirus To Disappear- Pastor Adeboye - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / It Will Take A Miracle For Coronavirus To Disappear- Pastor Adeboye (455 Views)

Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative / Italian Diagnosed With Coronavirus To Be Discharged Soon – Osagie Ehanire / Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Will Take A Miracle For Coronavirus To Disappear- Pastor Adeboye by myaceworld(m): 5:34pm On May 24, 2020
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adeboye has declared that it will take a miracle for the Coronavirus pandemic to end.

https://idealhealthng.com/it-will-take-a-miracle-for-coronavirus-to-disappear-pastor-adeboye/
Re: It Will Take A Miracle For Coronavirus To Disappear- Pastor Adeboye by Enoch07: 5:42pm On May 24, 2020
oya papa perform the miracle asap after all you've been healing the sick before covid19
Re: It Will Take A Miracle For Coronavirus To Disappear- Pastor Adeboye by spiralwedge(m): 7:52pm On May 24, 2020
Enoch07:
oya papa perform the miracle asap after all you've been healing the sick before covid19

If you don't like reading, you will always goof.

The summary of the full message is that Covid19 will never totally go away, like Ebola, Lassa etc. But that it will subside. And he advised his people to adhere to all health advices as it would take a miracle for it to disappear totally.

That's use of English 101
Re: It Will Take A Miracle For Coronavirus To Disappear- Pastor Adeboye by Enoch07: 9:46pm On May 24, 2020
spiralwedge:

If you don't like reading, you will always goof.

The summary of the full message is that Covid19 will never totally go away, like Ebola, Lassa etc. But that it will subside. And he advised his people to adhere to all health advices as it would take a miracle for it to disappear totally.

That's use of English 101
oga and I'm saying perform some sharp miracle on the patients now, how hard is that for the almighty?
Re: It Will Take A Miracle For Coronavirus To Disappear- Pastor Adeboye by tobby20: 10:02pm On May 24, 2020
Enoch07:

oga and I'm saying perform some sharp miracle on the patients now, how hard is that for the almighty?
Lol I wonder too oo
Re: It Will Take A Miracle For Coronavirus To Disappear- Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 24, 2020
Re: It Will Take A Miracle For Coronavirus To Disappear- Pastor Adeboye by spiralwedge(m): 7:10am On May 25, 2020
Enoch07:

Sorry o, I didn't know the Almighty has NL account. If you know his moniker, why don't you send a PM.

Smh
Re: It Will Take A Miracle For Coronavirus To Disappear- Pastor Adeboye by Enoch07: 8:20am On May 25, 2020
spiralwedge:

Sorry o, I didn't know the Almighty has NL account. If you know his moniker, why don't you send a PM.

Smh
mumu, try to read and understand b4 typing rubbish
Re: It Will Take A Miracle For Coronavirus To Disappear- Pastor Adeboye by spiralwedge(m): 8:59am On May 25, 2020
Enoch07:

mumu, try to read and unduerstand b4 typing rubbish

You are just displaying your stup!dity anyhow. I just dey look you. Smh.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Many Stranded As Anambra Government Mounts A Giant Gate At Bridgehead / I Don't Want To Die Like this, Nairalanders Pls Help Me / Lagos And Abuja Recovery Rate Is Very Slow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.