Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Davido Blasts A Fan For Saying He Should Have Contacted Cynthia Morgan Privately - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Blasts A Fan For Saying He Should Have Contacted Cynthia Morgan Privately (558 Views)

Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix / Annie Idibia Blasts A Troll Who Tagged 2face “21st Century Father Abraham” / Peruzzi Blasts A Lady Who Sketched Him, Says "Your Head Is Not Correct" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Blasts A Fan For Saying He Should Have Contacted Cynthia Morgan Privately by MckenzieSkyBlog: 5:38pm On May 24, 2020
Nigerian music star, Davido who recently stretched his helping hands to 'out of favour' female singer, Cynthia Morgan, has reacted to a fan who bluntly said he should have reached out to her privately instead of publicizing it.

Davido took to his Twitter page to disclose his intention of bringing back to life the talents of the female singer. While some fans find the gesture as legendary, some took it personal to blast Davido for taking it out to the public.

Davido tweeted:

"Tell Cynthia I got an anthem for her...I will record my verse now"

A Twitter user commented thus;

"This tweet is in bad taste. Person wey you for...SEE MORE HERE

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley And The Marlians Are Gradually Fading Away. Who Is Going To Be The / Nicki Minaj Contacts Kanye Over Release Of “new Body” / Igbo Men Are The Most Unromantic Ever, Nollywood Actress Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.