Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

7 Things To Know About The New OPPO Reno3 & Reno3 Pro - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 7 Things To Know About The New OPPO Reno3 & Reno3 Pro (21067 Views)

How The 108 MEGAPIXELS Camera Performs On The Oppo Reno3 Pro By Fisayo Fosudo / Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria / Oppo Reno3 Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Things To Know About The New OPPO Reno3 & Reno3 Pro by darediamond(m): 9:05pm On May 25, 2020
BobbyGenius:
159 Thounsand abi

New learner phone with her Price

It that the way Samsung and tecno and infinix start with high cost in market Mtcheww oshi
Abi ooo!

#200,000+ for glassphone. OPPO ko, Ona ni!

Every 6 weeks , you would be paid #40,000 investing #170,000 which you can collect back after One year if you do not wish to continue the investment.
Re: 7 Things To Know About The New OPPO Reno3 & Reno3 Pro by Joe4real1988(m): 9:47pm On May 25, 2020
cbrezy:
I don't fu*king care, Xiaomi price please reduce make I just buy note 8 sharp sharp sad
Na Redmi 8 me collect and ever since, i just get peace of mind.
Re: 7 Things To Know About The New OPPO Reno3 & Reno3 Pro by flexerking(m): 9:57pm On May 25, 2020
Kenplay:
I prefer using such money to buy a laptop or PC. I dont just fancy expensive phones.

guy asin moni for better gamin pc
Re: 7 Things To Know About The New OPPO Reno3 & Reno3 Pro by Ennyholar: 11:22pm On May 25, 2020
[quote author=techboss1313 post=89950493]The price is so encouraging considering the value you get from the features [/quote

What features?
What's so special about the phone?
What can it do that other brands cannot?
Re: 7 Things To Know About The New OPPO Reno3 & Reno3 Pro by Ennyholar: 11:22pm On May 25, 2020
techboss1313:
The price is so encouraging considering the value you get from the features

What features?
Re: 7 Things To Know About The New OPPO Reno3 & Reno3 Pro by Ennyholar: 11:23pm On May 25, 2020
megabosslevelz:
My brother e matter! The phones you mention fit give half the features wey Oppo dey give ni?

What feature mention them?
Re: 7 Things To Know About The New OPPO Reno3 & Reno3 Pro by Ennyholar: 11:24pm On May 25, 2020
techboss1313:
The Oppo Reno 3 has 5x hybrid zoom, 20x Digital zoom, ultra clear 108MP Image capabilities, 44MP Front camera, 64MP, 8MP, 13MP and 2MP cameras combine to achieve exceptional photo and video shooting, 8GB RAM, Fast charging, 50% in 30mins

Loooooooooooooooooool
Nothing special just marketing specs.
Re: 7 Things To Know About The New OPPO Reno3 & Reno3 Pro by JBRichard(m): 1:35am On May 26, 2020
aramanda14:
Na you never use internet search!
Lol.... "internet search" sad
It's very obvious you are oblivious. Bye bye
Re: 7 Things To Know About The New OPPO Reno3 & Reno3 Pro by edoairways: 1:40am On May 26, 2020
lafiagi007:
Some of you saying OPPO should start the way Xiaomi and Samsung started, Shey una no know who OPPO be Abi? They have the 4th largest share in the smartphone market of the world.
Nigeria market is different from other countries. This part of this world react to price easily
Re: 7 Things To Know About The New OPPO Reno3 & Reno3 Pro by cbrezy(m): 1:48pm On May 26, 2020
Joe4real1988:
Na Redmi 8 me collect and ever since, i just get peace of mind.

you're lucky na
Re: 7 Things To Know About The New OPPO Reno3 & Reno3 Pro by aramanda14: 1:07pm On May 27, 2020
Oppo's camera is very good you have to give them that though
JBRichard:

Lol.... "internet search" sad
It's very obvious you are oblivious. Bye bye
Re: 7 Things To Know About The New OPPO Reno3 & Reno3 Pro by aramanda14: 1:09pm On May 27, 2020
The Oppo Reno 3 has 5x hybrid zoom, 20x Digital zoom, ultra clear 108MP Image capabilities, 44MP Front camera, 64MP, 8MP, 13MP and 2MP cameras combine to achieve exceptional photo and video shooting, 8GB RAM, Fast charging, 50% in 30mins
Ennyholar:

1 Like

Re: 7 Things To Know About The New OPPO Reno3 & Reno3 Pro by jerryidinoba: 1:25pm On May 27, 2020
Ennyholar:

Loooooooooooooooooool
It is not marketing specs. I recently got my OPPO Reno 3 and its far beyond amazing.
Re: 7 Things To Know About The New OPPO Reno3 & Reno3 Pro by jerryidinoba: 1:27pm On May 27, 2020
edoairways:

Nigeria market is different from other countries. This part of this world react to price easily
Not when they get value for their money just like I did when I recently got my Oppo Reno 3
Re: 7 Things To Know About The New OPPO Reno3 & Reno3 Pro by jerryidinoba: 1:29pm On May 27, 2020
Ennyholar:

What features?
The pictures and charging capacities, I have used other phones prior to getting the Oppo Reno 3 and I can say none stands a chance.
Re: 7 Things To Know About The New OPPO Reno3 & Reno3 Pro by edoairways: 1:30pm On May 27, 2020
jerryidinoba:
Not when they get value for their money just like I did when I recently got my Oppo Reno 3
That is what you say but others think different. Oppo Reno 3 is expensive for a commoner that earns N30,000 per month
Re: 7 Things To Know About The New OPPO Reno3 & Reno3 Pro by jerryidinoba: 1:30pm On May 27, 2020
darediamond:

Abi ooo!

#200,000+ for glassphone. OPPO ko, Ona ni!

Every 6 weeks , you would be paid #40,000 investing #170,000 which you can collect back after One year if you do not wish to continue the investment.

I recently got my Oppo Reno 3 and I can say I am glad I did...it is incredible value for money spent.
Re: 7 Things To Know About The New OPPO Reno3 & Reno3 Pro by JBRichard(m): 4:09pm On May 27, 2020
aramanda14:
Oppo's camera is very good you have to give them that though
I'm not arguing that its camera is not good. But for this price, it may sway some people. Now, take a look at this and judge truthfully:
Tap on this link and see which phone is better
https://m.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=10053&idPhone2=10114

Note that the Reno 3 Pro is 200,000 naira while the Realme 6 Pro is:
N127,900 Naira for the variant with 6GB/ 64GB
6GB/ 128GB price is N135,200 Naira
8GB/ 128GB price will start at N142,500 Naira.

Samsung Galaxy A71 5G is priced:
While the normal A71 4G is priced:
150,000 naira with a way higher processor.
Now tap on this link and check it out. Be honest with me:
https://m.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=10053&idPhone2=9995

Check all their test benchmarked!
And both Realme and Samsung support Glo 4G band 28 which will sway Glo users.
Just read everything carefully! I'm begging you, I took my time to make this for you. I'm a tech guy that's why I know that Oppo are ripping people off. If you're not into phones, you may not know all these.
Hope to see your reply!
Re: 7 Things To Know About The New OPPO Reno3 & Reno3 Pro by harryodilli19(m): 8:22am On May 28, 2020
AnonPoet:
Should you buy the Oppo Reno 3 Pro? This is the latest release for the Oppo brand here in Nigeria. The versions coming here are the Oppo Reno 3 Pro and Reno 3. The Reno 3 Pro 5G is also an advanced higher-end mid-ranger but doesn't come to the country. In this video, I share my thoughts, pros and cons about it. What are your thoughts about the Reno 3 Pro?

Pricing:

Reno3 - 159,000
Reno3 Pro - 209,000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXNdrU_ORIY&feature=youtu.be

It would come across as expensive to many people but despite the price, the Oppo Reno 3 pro does strike as an extremely elegant smartphone - not just in looks but overall performance. The Mediatek Helio P95 anyway takes all the credits for making sure the phone delivers its best performance
Re: 7 Things To Know About The New OPPO Reno3 & Reno3 Pro by akingbadeomoseb: 2:02pm On May 28, 2020
Oppo Reno 3 Pro is really good with its specs and I think the powerful MediaTek helio P95 processor makes it awesome. Even the camera specs are brilliant.
Re: 7 Things To Know About The New OPPO Reno3 & Reno3 Pro by flexerking(m): 6:46pm On May 28, 2020
Abdogood:
My Budget at 150-200k should be Samgung, Redmi, before Oppo.

But why should I spend this much on ordinary phone when six months down the lain they will release an upgrade of the phone.
My brother ehnnn eno whattam!

Anything the above phones can do a lower phone of 80k can also do at lower speed. I can not come and be wasting money in this Bohaari Govt.
they re bout to announce reno 4 btw

1 Like

Re: 7 Things To Know About The New OPPO Reno3 & Reno3 Pro by sniperwolf(m): 12:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
Pricing policies that kill HTC will kill Oppo if they don't price well
Re: 7 Things To Know About The New OPPO Reno3 & Reno3 Pro by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
Good to know
Re: 7 Things To Know About The New OPPO Reno3 & Reno3 Pro by Darlinx01(m): 12:38am On Jun 02, 2020
symbianDON:
the rapture of the saints of Christ is nearer than most people realize! Going by the interpretation of Daniel's dream in the bible, we are actually in the last minutes to the rapture! There's no better time to give your life to Christ than now....because you wouldn't want to be here during the seven years after the rapture......hmmmm the world hasn't seen anything yet, till then.
both christians will suffer d great tribulation too. We will need d love of God in our heart in order to survive. Read matt. 24
Re: 7 Things To Know About The New OPPO Reno3 & Reno3 Pro by symbianDON(m): 8:20am On Jun 02, 2020
Darlinx01:
both christians will suffer d great tribulation too. We will need d love of God in our heart in order to survive. Read matt. 24
I think you are mixing it up. the rapture WILL take place prior to the great tribulation. however, some Christians (for obvious reasons) will miss the rapture. these are the category of Christians that will suffer the great tribulation. of course, the ones who persevere will be killed by the anti-christ then they also will go to heaven before the marriage of the lamb.
Re: 7 Things To Know About The New OPPO Reno3 & Reno3 Pro by Darlinx01(m): 10:34am On Jun 02, 2020
symbianDON:
I think you are mixing it up. the rapture WILL take place prior to the great tribulation. however, some Christians (for obvious reasons) will miss the rapture. these are the category of Christians that will suffer the great tribulation. of course, the ones who persevere will be killed by the anti-christ then they also will go to heaven before the marriage of the lamb.
Read matt 24:22, if the days not be shortened, no one will have been saved, read rev 13:9-10, this calls for endurance and faith of the saints, lastly read matt 24:29-31 after d tribulation, then will the son of man appear and send his angels to gather his elects. We've had this misunderstanding in christianity for a while, and as such a lot of people ain't prepared for tribulations. Jus take a deeper look into those scriptures. God bless you sir.
Re: 7 Things To Know About The New OPPO Reno3 & Reno3 Pro by megabosslevelz: 11:37am On Jun 02, 2020
Ennyholar:

Go check www.oppo.com/ng
Re: 7 Things To Know About The New OPPO Reno3 & Reno3 Pro by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
Nice
Re: 7 Things To Know About The New OPPO Reno3 & Reno3 Pro by MrBanner(m): 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ennyholar:

Loooooooooooooooooool

Nothing special about a 108mp phone with 8gb ram. Yet you're the one marketing a Tecno phone with that yeye mediatek processor. Shame on you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians / Tecno B3 Android Phone Specifications / Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.