Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

How The 108 MEGAPIXELS Camera Performs On The Oppo Reno3 Pro By Fisayo Fosudo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How The 108 MEGAPIXELS Camera Performs On The Oppo Reno3 Pro By Fisayo Fosudo (3096 Views)

7 Things To Know About The New OPPO Reno3 & Reno3 Pro / Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria / Oppo Reno3 Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

How The 108 MEGAPIXELS Camera Performs On The Oppo Reno3 Pro By Fisayo Fosudo by megabosslevelz: 11:58am On May 27, 2020
Checking out how thought out the aesthetic look on the Oppo Reno3 Pro is, anyone can tell that every spec on the device is also well thought out especially the quad rear cameras (that have their own functions) and the dual front lenses, which already give the impression that the Oppo Reno3 Pro is an amazing photography device. The Oppo Reno3 Pro quad cameras outshine most of its competitors with a 64-megapixel main sensor that features Tetra Cell and Smart WDR, along with Super Phase Detection, a 13-megapixel telephoto lens with 5x hybrid zoom and 10x digital zoom. There is also an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle sensor, capable of 119 degrees field view shots, and finally, a 2-megapixel mono lens for bokeh. One of the striking reasons that make the Oppo Reno3 Pro is more of a photography device than a gaming device is the 64-megapixel main sensor that can capture Ultra-clear 108-megapixel image with more details and below is a video on how it looks by Fisayo Fosudo.
Video on how 108 Megapixel performs by Fisayo Fosudo.
WATCH VIDEO HERE: https://www.youtube.com/post/UgzkNyC0veojDQkXBfV4AaABCQ

14 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How The 108 MEGAPIXELS Camera Performs On The Oppo Reno3 Pro By Fisayo Fosudo by Branzy(m): 12:50pm On May 27, 2020
Oppo devices have good photography cameras. What is so intriguing is how can a 64MP sensor produce a 108-megapixel image. That is a lot of rock science for lots of phone brands cheesy.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How The 108 MEGAPIXELS Camera Performs On The Oppo Reno3 Pro By Fisayo Fosudo by sexyshola1218: 1:05pm On May 27, 2020
How much is this Oppo device, please? I just hope this device is exactly what they are preaching.
Re: How The 108 MEGAPIXELS Camera Performs On The Oppo Reno3 Pro By Fisayo Fosudo by Olanivalue(m): 1:19pm On May 27, 2020
Well the camera is a mad ass one and definitely worths any hype. Well I pre-ordered, paid a total of N209,000.
sexyshola1218:
How much is this Oppo device, please? I just hope this device is exactly what they are preaching.

Re: How The 108 MEGAPIXELS Camera Performs On The Oppo Reno3 Pro By Fisayo Fosudo by Olanivalue(m): 1:31pm On May 27, 2020
Pics to feed ya eyes
Olanivalue:
Well the camera is a mad ass one and definitely worths any hype. Well I pre-ordered, paid a total of N209,000.

Re: How The 108 MEGAPIXELS Camera Performs On The Oppo Reno3 Pro By Fisayo Fosudo by sexyshola1218: 1:44pm On May 27, 2020
Hmm nice shot, how do order mine?
Olanivalue:
Re: How The 108 MEGAPIXELS Camera Performs On The Oppo Reno3 Pro By Fisayo Fosudo by Youngsage: 2:16pm On May 27, 2020
Ladies and gentlemen...

It has been successfully deployed!

I hereby present to you....

The Oppo Marketer's Thread! grin grin grin grin

Not a bad job if you ask me.. From the O.P, to all the monikers above me.

A group of other marketers on this section might learn a thing or two... cheesy

Re: How The 108 MEGAPIXELS Camera Performs On The Oppo Reno3 Pro By Fisayo Fosudo by AmazingMOG: 5:00pm On May 27, 2020
Chinko phone for over 200k? Lol
Re: How The 108 MEGAPIXELS Camera Performs On The Oppo Reno3 Pro By Fisayo Fosudo by chumsfortech: 5:01pm On May 27, 2020
E sure me die say e better pass the phone you Dey use grin.
AmazingMOG:
Chinko phone for over 200k? Lol

Re: How The 108 MEGAPIXELS Camera Performs On The Oppo Reno3 Pro By Fisayo Fosudo by AmazingMOG: 5:54pm On May 27, 2020
chumsfortech:
E sure me die say e better pass the phone you Dey use grin.
name any phone I’ll get one for you!

You have 2hrs
Re: How The 108 MEGAPIXELS Camera Performs On The Oppo Reno3 Pro By Fisayo Fosudo by Andywhty(m): 6:01pm On May 27, 2020
Op how much were you paid to be sniffing around for oppo marketers. Connect your guy na. We follow Dey house.

Well the device is actually nice. What I see Oppo doing is simple They don’t find customers for their products, they find products for the customers.

Youngsage:
Ladies and gentlemen...

It has been successfully deployed!

I hereby present to you....

The Oppo Marketer's Thread! grin grin grin grin

Not a bad job if you ask me.. From the O.P, to all the monikers above me.

A group of other marketers on this section might learn a thing or two... cheesy
Re: How The 108 MEGAPIXELS Camera Performs On The Oppo Reno3 Pro By Fisayo Fosudo by kenny1795(m): 6:02pm On May 27, 2020
AmazingMOG:
You have 2hrs
Samsung A20s
Re: How The 108 MEGAPIXELS Camera Performs On The Oppo Reno3 Pro By Fisayo Fosudo by Andywhty(m): 6:08pm On May 27, 2020
Olanivalue:
Pics to feed ya eyes
Damn!!! Mad ass camera!!!
AmazingMOG:

You have 2hrs
Oppo Reno3 pro
Re: How The 108 MEGAPIXELS Camera Performs On The Oppo Reno3 Pro By Fisayo Fosudo by chumsfortech: 6:11pm On May 27, 2020
Andywhty:

Damn!!! Mad ass camera!!!

Oppo Reno3 pro
Correct guy
AmazingMOG:

You have 2hrs
Oppo Reno3 pro

Re: How The 108 MEGAPIXELS Camera Performs On The Oppo Reno3 Pro By Fisayo Fosudo by wagazala: 11:15pm On May 27, 2020

Re: How The 108 MEGAPIXELS Camera Performs On The Oppo Reno3 Pro By Fisayo Fosudo by seanwilliam(m): 1:23am On May 28, 2020
Olanivalue:
Pics to feed ya eyes
is this the raw camera mehn, oppo is good o

Re: How The 108 MEGAPIXELS Camera Performs On The Oppo Reno3 Pro By Fisayo Fosudo by joeytrib: 6:35am On May 28, 2020
Hahaha, lazy photographer. Baba see high class shot. You can do more with that device. Check out cool
[/quote]
Olanivalue:
Pics to feed ya eyes

Re: How The 108 MEGAPIXELS Camera Performs On The Oppo Reno3 Pro By Fisayo Fosudo by KrazyDave16(m): 9:52am On May 28, 2020
Branzy:
Oppo devices have good photography cameras. What is so intriguing is how can a 64MP sensor produce a 108-megapixel image. That is a lot of rock science for lots of phone brands cheesy.

It is not rock science(?)

It's called interpolation. It's nothing new, they aren't the first to utilize this feature.

Re: How The 108 MEGAPIXELS Camera Performs On The Oppo Reno3 Pro By Fisayo Fosudo by NettyNelly(m): 9:55am On May 28, 2020
Technologies are bound to evolve continually.Well it's a beautiful day, Do you need a well designed attractive Logo?, check my signature
Have a great day ahead
Re: How The 108 MEGAPIXELS Camera Performs On The Oppo Reno3 Pro By Fisayo Fosudo by Youngsage: 9:55am On May 28, 2020
Andywhty:
Op how much were you paid to be sniffing around for oppo marketers. Connect your guy na. We follow Dey house.

Well the device is actually nice. What I see Oppo doing is simple They don’t find customers for their products, they find products for the customers.

@bolded sure, of course it is.
The tecno guys need to come and learn from them.
Re: How The 108 MEGAPIXELS Camera Performs On The Oppo Reno3 Pro By Fisayo Fosudo by Gojugbeli: 10:33am On May 28, 2020
Sha in all they done drop one mad device. and trust me I havent seen any mobile devive that is with 64mp and shots 108megapixel photo in naija oo.
Nice one Oppo, this pics are dope.
KrazyDave16:

It is not rock science(?)

It's called interpolation. It's nothing new, they aren't the first to utilize this feature.
Re: How The 108 MEGAPIXELS Camera Performs On The Oppo Reno3 Pro By Fisayo Fosudo by Olanivalue(m): 10:43am On May 28, 2020
Oya beat this one if you can.
joeytrib:
Hahaha, lazy photographer. Baba see high class shot. You can do more with that device. Check out cool
Pics to feed ya eyes

Re: How The 108 MEGAPIXELS Camera Performs On The Oppo Reno3 Pro By Fisayo Fosudo by Karex81(m): 11:17am On May 28, 2020
oppo dey try pass transsion but their products are very expensive. But oppo find x2 pro, na badass phone.

Re: How The 108 MEGAPIXELS Camera Performs On The Oppo Reno3 Pro By Fisayo Fosudo by okolojay: 12:34pm On May 28, 2020
Clean Oppo Reno2 up for sale....
very affordable N94K (Negotiable)
call- 080six601790nine9
Re: How The 108 MEGAPIXELS Camera Performs On The Oppo Reno3 Pro By Fisayo Fosudo by KrazyDave16(m): 1:56pm On May 28, 2020
Gojugbeli:
Sha in all they done drop one mad device. and trust me I havent seen any mobile devive that is with 64mp and shots 108megapixel photo in naija oo.
Nice one Oppo, this pics are dope.

True that for it being a first in Nigeria. Enjoy your phone fam.

Re: How The 108 MEGAPIXELS Camera Performs On The Oppo Reno3 Pro By Fisayo Fosudo by Lexusgs430: 2:30pm On May 28, 2020
Oppo is OnePlus...... So expect something that would blow your mind........
Re: How The 108 MEGAPIXELS Camera Performs On The Oppo Reno3 Pro By Fisayo Fosudo by joeytrib: 7:31pm On May 28, 2020
Haha. Can’t imagine me snapping shot just to beat yours..
Olanivalue:
Oya beat this one if you can.

Re: How The 108 MEGAPIXELS Camera Performs On The Oppo Reno3 Pro By Fisayo Fosudo by temiregiddy: 7:38pm On May 28, 2020
What a wild uninformed claim. Who is you? Wher you come from? How you form? undecided
Lexusgs430:
Oppo is OnePlus...... So expect something that would blow your mind........
Re: How The 108 MEGAPIXELS Camera Performs On The Oppo Reno3 Pro By Fisayo Fosudo by Lexusgs430: 7:39pm On May 28, 2020
temiregiddy:
What a wild uninformed claim. Is be you? Wher you come from? How you form? undecided

What parent company are both oppo & oneplus under ?.....

Re: How The 108 MEGAPIXELS Camera Performs On The Oppo Reno3 Pro By Fisayo Fosudo by Lexusgs430: 7:41pm On May 28, 2020
temiregiddy:
What a wild uninformed claim. Who is you? Wher you come from? How you form? undecided

Have you ever heard of BBK Electronics Corporation?

Get your facts right, before you think of arguing tech........

Now did i hear you apologise?.... cheesy

Re: How The 108 MEGAPIXELS Camera Performs On The Oppo Reno3 Pro By Fisayo Fosudo by sexyshola1218: 1:20pm On May 29, 2020
Olanivalue:
Ordered mine too. Hope it charges fast as they say though?
Re: How The 108 MEGAPIXELS Camera Performs On The Oppo Reno3 Pro By Fisayo Fosudo by okolojay: 1:31pm On May 29, 2020
It definitely does, am currently trying to sell my other phone to get this device.
sexyshola1218:
Ordered mine too. Hope it charges fast as they say though?

It's Like Slot No Longer Sells Phones From This Company / Welcome To The Competition: HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4 Review / 12 Useful Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone Camera Aside Of Taking Picture