Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? (26618 Views)

Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles / Nunuk Nuraini Is Dead! Creator Of Indomie Instant Noodle Dies / Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by Pierced(f): 8:49am On Apr 10
I went to price indomie noodles last two weeks at mile 12 market.

Ismallest size of indomie chicken flavour was ₦8800..... super pack was ₦13500. I didn't buy it because it was too expensive

This week monday I went to price at two different places at mile 12 market. The first person said ₦8200 while the second person said ₦7500. Hungry man and belleful was ₦12000 on that Monday. I bought the one of 7500.

Same thing also happened in my Street too....last week price of smallest size of indomie chicken flavour was 300 while super pack was 450. Yesterday, price of smallest size was 250.

So has the price change reflected in your area?
So if you have bought noodles recently?(doesn't have to be indomie) tell us the price you bought for and the area.

Front page pls .......

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by Balablue64: 10:06am On Apr 10
Indomie is now 200, i don't even eat it with pasta too, but i eat rice well well.
A derica is 1400 by the way, Nigeria.

15 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by maxiuc(m): 2:18pm On Apr 10
grin

What is indomie is it a place animal place or thing

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by Olamila: 2:18pm On Apr 10
Nigerians are the most wicked people, there is no price regulatory agencies doing anything reasonable to stop this shit mess. We were all told that dollar price caused the increment now dollar is close to normal since the beginning of this madness still companies that gave forlex price as excuses for increment still hasn't done anything to reduce the price of things. We are just living a misery life 🧬

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by aceman88(m): 2:18pm On Apr 10
What is the essence celebrating the crashing of dollar? From the look of things, even if dollar will exchange for 200 naira per a dollar, the prices of commodities would continue soaring higher because the prices of Petrol, diesel, cooking gas, electricity, etc are going up instead of coming down. Very unfortunate situation.

53 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by BigYash: 2:18pm On Apr 10
10m per one.. Everyday una go dey ask price,as if things wen go up for naija dey gree come down. Make them first remove subsidy for naira.. Una go leave noodles alone

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by ybalogs(m): 2:18pm On Apr 10
I will help price soon. Wait I'm coming.
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by onatisi(m): 2:18pm On Apr 10
prices of commodities will eventually come down , it is just a matter of time .

diesel prices have gone down
rice prices have gone down
dollar rate to naira has gone down drastically
airline tickets prices has gone down
petrol is expected to go down in june,if Dangote refinery fully takes off

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by RabbitGuy: 2:19pm On Apr 10
wink
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by temptnow: 2:19pm On Apr 10
I will vote for Tinubu so that poor people with titus fish brain will suffer well well

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by FairlyUSEDpussy: 2:19pm On Apr 10
Don't know if tis jux me.........I never liked dis thing called indomie likewise spaghetti.......

I'd rather eat soaked garri or better still bread instead......

Back then in uni........dat make Dem see as been weird.........

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by Father4all: 2:19pm On Apr 10
I stopped eating it too. Too too expensive

6 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by OboOlora(f): 2:19pm On Apr 10
cheesy
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by Adedotguy: 2:19pm On Apr 10
People that eat Indomie over to you cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by farouk2much(m): 2:20pm On Apr 10
I have retire from eating this 4kin thing... Since it's now costly

7 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by Racoon(m): 2:20pm On Apr 10
It is about 1500-Hungryman size.
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by essentialone(m): 2:20pm On Apr 10
Indomitable is N9,500 today here. Thiefs they are.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by ybalogs(m): 2:20pm On Apr 10
BigYash:
10m per one.. Everyday una go dey ask price
Nah poverty dey make person dey wary of prices ooo . If money dey nah to buy once

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by Fuckyoumod: 2:21pm On Apr 10
So you good for nothing Nigerians are still eating indomie? Mtchwww....

What is the nutritional value of indomie to the body? That I will use my 8k to buy it?

9 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by Eleporobi: 2:21pm On Apr 10
Despite dollar coming down, food prices are still very high. The government should just open the border make everybody rest.

Government should allow people bring in cement, noodles, pasta, rice and other essentials so that these greedy manufacturers and retailers can sit up.

Some foreign pasta (big size) are been sold for 800 naira in lagos whereas golden penny pasta is sold for 1000 naira just imagine.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by pafestula(m): 2:21pm On Apr 10
Una go price commodities tire, person never clock a year for office, una dey check price around, wait till the next 7 years untouched.

Una go download sense by force.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by NotoriousBiggyS: 2:21pm On Apr 10
The reduction is not corresponding with the dollar falls. Nigeria traders are the major problem of this country not government

5 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by BarrElChapo(m): 2:21pm On Apr 10
I’m mising the one i bought since December 😅I’m on the last carton but the thought of buying indomie 10k is crazy.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by BigYash: 2:22pm On Apr 10
ybalogs:
Nah poverty dey make person dey wary of prices ooo . If money dey nah to buy once
Bros no be poverty jare.. Them no fit dey extort person for him own country.. We no be fools na

7 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by Offpoint1: 2:22pm On Apr 10
I don't eat indomie and spaghetti, so I don't know the cost of any noodles. I see African men who love noodles as either babies or gay.

Ask me about and Akpu

Judging by the prices you wrote, I don't see any significance changes. A cartoon price reduction of N500 or 1k is of no use because it won't reflect on the pack price.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by Slytiger: 2:22pm On Apr 10
Noodles are not healthy food. It's full of Msg and other unsafe chemicals.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by sofeo(m): 2:22pm On Apr 10
Alright
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by Orubebe01: 2:23pm On Apr 10
Do people still eat indomie?

You need this if you still eat indomie

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by vexing(m): 2:24pm On Apr 10
I bought indomitable on Saturday for 12k a carton

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time / Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time? / How To Cook Edikaikon Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.