Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Nigeria Fines Uk-based Flairjet For Violating Aviation Regulations - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Fines Uk-based Flairjet For Violating Aviation Regulations (20642 Views)

Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) / "It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman / Motorists Spend Their Night On Ikoyi Road In Lagos For Violating Curfew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Fines Uk-based Flairjet For Violating Aviation Regulations by CashVessel(m): 7:41am On May 25, 2020
classicfrank4u:
Imagine 3000$? wat kind of shameless govt is this cheesy
It's the law that needs a review. No be the government fix the price..
Re: Nigeria Fines Uk-based Flairjet For Violating Aviation Regulations by slowice(m): 7:48am On May 25, 2020
1million naira..... This clearly shows that members of this government are fully aware of the activities of the airline. They are just doing nollywood for us.

Nothing surprises me any more in this padi padi government
Re: Nigeria Fines Uk-based Flairjet For Violating Aviation Regulations by Xpol: 7:48am On May 25, 2020
Nigeria is being ruled and piloted with outdated laws no time to review and update old laws but there's time to loot the treasury. your favorite artist Xpol is here again, watch out for my next singles "killing myself and Kuruna "
Re: Nigeria Fines Uk-based Flairjet For Violating Aviation Regulations by Myself2(m): 8:03am On May 25, 2020
brodalikeme:
With little investigation, you will discover that it was Nigerians that asked to be either dropped off or picked up.

Las las, we don’t have any respect for our own laws.

Even at that, the operator should have declined because they are the ones to be held culpable for violating aviation laws/restrictions, never the passengers. In fact they are more culpable.
I actually feel N1 million naira is too paltry and a huge let off
Re: Nigeria Fines Uk-based Flairjet For Violating Aviation Regulations by OlujobaSamuel: 8:09am On May 25, 2020
adigun86:
Our so called legislative arm of the government will not work on this type of law which should have be reviewed but they do on useless and meaningless things
God bless you. We major so much on irrelevancy. Don't be surprised they would come up with a new law tomorrow without repealing this old nonsense law, that was how they started the bill on sexual harassment in academic institutions, instead of repealing or amending existing laws that address similar issues.
And look at the comments of people also, blaming the minister as if he can do outside what the law permits, no one is addressing the archaic law nor the useless legislators that's only interested in juicy committee and contract
Re: Nigeria Fines Uk-based Flairjet For Violating Aviation Regulations by shiwex: 8:35am On May 25, 2020
Nigeria is a joke...............If this were to happen in the UK, you will be paying noting less than £25000. You impounded a whole airplane just for £2000.
Re: Nigeria Fines Uk-based Flairjet For Violating Aviation Regulations by OdogwuAkataka1(m): 9:54am On May 25, 2020
Things like this can only happen in a country like Nigeria where anything goes
Re: Nigeria Fines Uk-based Flairjet For Violating Aviation Regulations by FREEMADNESS: 11:40am On May 25, 2020
OmoEpe:

You are too irrelevant for your attention to need diversion stop giving yourself undue and undeserved relevance

mugu
Re: Nigeria Fines Uk-based Flairjet For Violating Aviation Regulations by Iluvmycontr3: 12:54pm On May 25, 2020
zakim:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/nigeria-fines-uk-based-flairjet-for-violating-aviation-regulations.html

Oh, I LOVE the colour of the aircraft. So cool.

Back to topic; That fine seemed so lean.
Re: Nigeria Fines Uk-based Flairjet For Violating Aviation Regulations by ZIAZI(m): 7:38pm On May 25, 2020
Na to trash these our people for public office dey hungry me. How can be sanction be just 1 million naira? UK would have skinned us alive if it were d other way round!
Re: Nigeria Fines Uk-based Flairjet For Violating Aviation Regulations by brodalikeme(m): 8:30pm On May 25, 2020
Myself2:

Even at that, the operator should have declined because they are the ones to be held culpable for violating aviation laws/restrictions, never the passengers. In fact they are more culpable.
I actually feel N1 million naira is too paltry and a huge let off

Do you know what lies the Nigerians would have told the operators. They would have told them how powerful they are even with proves.
Re: Nigeria Fines Uk-based Flairjet For Violating Aviation Regulations by brodalikeme(m): 8:33pm On May 25, 2020
Tedpgrass:

Besides the point,.....
they should have declined!!!

I tell you to put hand inside fire, you go fit
They better pay sharperly before the fine is raised or corrected at today's rate.

The money isn't my concern but justice must be seen to be done.

Do you know what lies the Nigerians would have told the operators. They would have told them how powerful they are even with proves, not to talk of the thousands of pounds they will pay
Re: Nigeria Fines Uk-based Flairjet For Violating Aviation Regulations by Hypocrit: 7:57am On May 27, 2020
Everything in Nigeria always follows economic of scale, even fine and bail. It is well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Wise To Travel To Denmark To Hustle? / The Current State Of Creek Road, Apapa (Photos) / Multiple Vehicles Crash Into Trailer In Imo State. Two Dead. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.