Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Any Javascript Expert In Port Harcourt? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Any Javascript Expert In Port Harcourt? (837 Views)

Any Javascript Developer Whatsapp Gc / Any Javascript Programmers / After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Javascript Expert In Port Harcourt? by TechCapon(m): 9:22pm On May 24, 2020
Believe it or not I have learnt javascript. I know all the basics. I've mastered loops, arrays, variables, functions, methods, classes, etc. I've watched tons of videos and I'm tired of video, no way to ask questions or anything. If you're very good with javascript and you live in Port Harcourt kindly mention me. All I need is how to apply this experience into real life projects and ask questions and watch the person in real life.

2 Likes

Re: Any Javascript Expert In Port Harcourt? by doggedfighter(f): 9:56pm On May 24, 2020
Any Photoshop and Adobe illustrator expert in Onitsha . Please let me know. I need your help
Re: Any Javascript Expert In Port Harcourt? by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:07pm On May 24, 2020
Start with hacker rank and code wars. Use your knowledge of JavaScript to solve algorithm and data structures challenges then build a calculator, a to do list application and then a full functional E commerce website using only html, CSS and JavaScript.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Javascript Expert In Port Harcourt? by TechCapon(m): 2:50am On May 25, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
Start with hacker rank and code wars. Use your knowledge of JavaScript to solve algorithm and data structures challenges then build a calculator, a to do list application and then a full functional E commerce website using only html, CSS and JavaScript.
okay. Thanks
Re: Any Javascript Expert In Port Harcourt? by valzey(m): 11:20pm On May 25, 2020
TechCapon:
Believe it or not I have learnt javascript. I know all the basics. I've mastered loops, arrays, variables, functions, methods, classes, etc. I've watched tons of videos and I'm tired of video, no way to ask questions or anything. If you're very good with javascript and you live in Port Harcourt kindly mention me. All I need is how to apply this experience into real life projects and ask questions and watch the person in real life.

I'm pretty good with JavaScript and I reside in Port Harcourt. You can Holla at me.
Re: Any Javascript Expert In Port Harcourt? by TechCapon(m): 8:33am On May 26, 2020
valzey:

I'm pretty good with JavaScript and I reside in Port Harcourt. You can Holla at me.
Holla, oya drop ya whatsapp or email cheesy
Re: Any Javascript Expert In Port Harcourt? by TechCapon(m): 8:34am On May 26, 2020
doggedfighter:

Any Photoshop and Adobe illustrator expert in Onitsha . Please let me know. I need your help
I'm a photoshop expert but I'm in ph
Re: Any Javascript Expert In Port Harcourt? by 404Dev: 10:37am On May 26, 2020
There is a new platform that aims to teach you how to code and become a better developer with premium courses and videos, verified job listings on the job board, digital assets to speed up your work flow, a discussion forum to engage with others and ask questions and also a blog with articles published daily.

This platform will be officially launched by friday. All ongoing courses will be dripped launched which means new episodes of all ongoing courses will be published every day till the course is completed.

Expect courses on html and css, vuejs, react, node, php and laravel with other exciting frameworks.

Courses will be practical and project based (not all these todo app kind of projects but real life projects that would eventually be hosted for public use). There will also be introductory courses on all languages and frameworks for beginners to grasp the fundamentals.
Some courses would be free whereas others would require a pro subscription.
You can also download all episodes for offline viewing if you desire.

The job board will have verified and vetted job listings including full time, remote, internship and even freelance gigs. You don't need to be scurrying the internet for job openings as we have done all that and will be posting verified job listings for free on a daily basis. You can also post your own job openings all for free.

The community forum is free for all. You can engage with other developers, ask questions, join conversions and discussions about trending issues in tech and web development. A free account would be needed to participate in the forum.

The assets library is a collection of assets that you could use in your projects ranging from templates to starter kits, complete scripts etc. Most of the assets are free while others would require a pro subscription.

A free account gets you instant access to the job board, the discussion forums, all free courses, videos and assets.

A pro account gets you access to everything.
Pro accounts would cost just NGN 950 a month.

If interested, have any questions or wish to be updated you can join this WhatsApp group

https://chat.whatsapp . com/HZgqd0bHXETGGtYqO2OTdl

[copy and paste in your browser and remove the spaces between smiley]
Re: Any Javascript Expert In Port Harcourt? by doggedfighter(f): 1:25pm On May 26, 2020
TechCapon:
I'm a photoshop expert but I'm in ph
cry
Re: Any Javascript Expert In Port Harcourt? by VillagePeople11: 4:09pm On May 26, 2020
learn react or vue js and build something with it
Re: Any Javascript Expert In Port Harcourt? by Fran6ik: 7:15pm On May 26, 2020
TechCapon:

1 Like

Re: Any Javascript Expert In Port Harcourt? by Taofeekdboy(m): 8:20pm On May 26, 2020
VillagePeople11:
learn react or vue js and build something with it
The OP must be conversant with JavaScript before he can learn React or Vue otherwise he will just get tired and drop it.

1 Like

Re: Any Javascript Expert In Port Harcourt? by VillagePeople11: 8:58pm On May 26, 2020
Taofeekdboy:
The OP must be conversant with JavaScript before he can learn React or Vue otherwise he will just get tired and drop it.

he ia looking for ways to apply after going over the basics
Re: Any Javascript Expert In Port Harcourt? by OutOfTheAshes(m): 9:30am On May 27, 2020
TechCapon:

I am in Port Harcourt. Still learning Java
Re: Any Javascript Expert In Port Harcourt? by valzey(m): 10:56pm On May 27, 2020
TechCapon:
Holla, oya drop ya whatsapp or email cheesy
WhatsApp: 07061957448

(1) (Reply)

If You Would Win A Billion, Would You Still Code? / Need Help In Packaging My Java Files / How To Query A Database Using Select With Mysql

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.