Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,439 members, 7,781,285 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:45 AM

Can This Pc Be Used For Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Can This Pc Be Used For Programming (760 Views)

Which Laptop Can Be Used For Programming? / Can I Use This Pc For Programming?? / Recommend A Laptop For Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Pc Be Used For Programming by Chiminemine(m): 9:40am On Feb 18, 2021
Hello guys. my uncle who lives in the U.S sent me this custome made pc that I plan to use for work at my home work station I just don't know if the specs are good enough for programming
(mobile app development)

Specs
Name: custom made
C.P.U: intel core i9 10300H
R.A.M: 128GB
G.PU: NVIDIA TITAN V

4Tb ssd
1tb hdd

Please I'm a total noob. I just plan to use it to practice what I'm going to be learning. Every comment Will be well appreciated thanks
Re: Can This Pc Be Used For Programming by webapi: 9:47am On Feb 18, 2021
Chiminemine:
Hello guys. my uncle who lives in the U.S sent me this custome made pc that I plan to use for work at my home work station I just don't know if the specs are good enough for programming
(mobile app development)

Specs

4Tb ssd
1tb hdd

Please I'm a total noob. I just plan to use it to practice what I'm going to be learning. Every comment Will be well appreciated thanks
Are you ok? Please give me this machine GOSH.... RAM 128GB 4TBB SSD? SSD still 1TB HDD NVIDIA GPU inside one pc. SELL IT TO ME BRO... This pc can do beyond programming.... THIS IS A MACHINE BRO... SELL IT TO ME

1 Like

Re: Can This Pc Be Used For Programming by Chiminemine(m): 9:55am On Feb 18, 2021
webapi:

Are you ok? Please give me this machine GOSH.... RAM 128GB 4TBB SSD? SSD still 1TB HDD NVIDIA GPU inside one pc. SELL IT TO ME BRO... This pc can do beyond programming.... THIS IS A MACHINE BRO... SELL IT TO ME
it's not for sale man, am sorry. But seriously, what am I limited to with this pc becos I wanted to by an alienware laptop before my uncle sent me this one because I would soon start a programming course. Can I use it to play modern games like cyberpunk 2077?
Re: Can This Pc Be Used For Programming by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 18, 2021
undecidedundecided if you wan boast go somewhere else biko.

6 Likes

Re: Can This Pc Be Used For Programming by Chiminemine(m): 9:58am On Feb 18, 2021
SegFault:
please what do you mean? Boast of what? Someone asked a simple question and you've turned it inside out. What's your problem.
Re: Can This Pc Be Used For Programming by osamz007: 10:01am On Feb 18, 2021
SegFault:

GROW UP MAN.. MANY TYPE of this QUESTIONS ARE ON QUORA BUT THEY DON'T COMPLAIN

Re: Can This Pc Be Used For Programming by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 18, 2021
Chiminemine:
please what do you mean? Boast of what? Someone asked a simple question and you've turned it inside out. What's your problem.
My problem is that you can't use Google to search for the power the hardware offers, and the fact that it is custom made means that it will be good. Forums are the last places people look for answers. So accept it.
Re: Can This Pc Be Used For Programming by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 18, 2021
osamz007:

GROW UP MAN.. MANY TYPE of this QUESTIONS ARE ON QUORA BUT THEY DON'T COMPLAIN
And he couldn't (or didn't want to) use Google. Shift I no wan talk to you.
Re: Can This Pc Be Used For Programming by Chiminemine(m): 10:11am On Feb 18, 2021
SegFault:

My problem is that you can't use Google to search for the power the hardware offers, and the fact that it is custom made means that it will be good. Forums are the last places people look for answers. So accept it.
I don't think you are okay Sha.. you need to see a therapist. Like I said earlier, i know totally nothing about computer related stuffs that's was why I created the thread. "Forums are the last place people look for answers". I just smell a little bit of envy and the feeling of oppression in you post, But it's no problem. God will help you.
Re: Can This Pc Be Used For Programming by webapi: 10:12am On Feb 18, 2021
Chiminemine:
it's not for sale man, am sorry. But seriously, what am I limited to with this pc becos I wanted to by an alienware laptop before my uncle sent me this one because I would soon start a programming course. Can I use it to play modern games like cyberpunk 2077?

Capital YES.... This is heavy duty pc bro.... 128GB RAM GUY U CAN USE IT TO LAUNCH ROCKET INTO SPACE SEF LOL... PLEASE ENJOY YOUR MACHINE... NO FURTHER QUESTION SHOULD BE ASKED... YOU ARE GOOD TO GO ON ANYTHING YOU NEED IT FOR
Re: Can This Pc Be Used For Programming by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 18, 2021
Chiminemine:
I don't think you are okay Sha.. you need to see a therapist. Like I said earlier, i know totally nothing about computer related stuffs that's was why I created the thread. "Forums are the last place people look for answers". I just smell a little bit of envy and the feeling of oppression in you post, But it's no problem. God will help you.
You know the truth yourself, no need stretching this useless conversation.

1 Like

Re: Can This Pc Be Used For Programming by Chiminemine(m): 10:13am On Feb 18, 2021
webapi:

Capital YES.... This is heavy duty pc bro.... 128GB RAM GUY U CAN USE IT TO LAUNCH ROCKET INTO SPACE SEF LOL... PLEASE ENJOY YOUR MACHINE... NO FURTHER QUESTION SHOULD BE ASKED... YOU ARE GOOD TO GO ON ANYTHING YOU NEED IT FOR
thanks.
Re: Can This Pc Be Used For Programming by spartan117(m): 10:43am On Feb 18, 2021
SegFault:
Abi he wan catch cruise undecided

4 Likes

Re: Can This Pc Be Used For Programming by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 18, 2021
spartan117:

Abi he wan catch cruise undecided
Leave am.

3 Likes

Re: Can This Pc Be Used For Programming by parkervero(m): 11:15am On Feb 18, 2021
Chiminemine:
(mobile app development)

Specs

4Tb ssd
1tb hdd

This is more than enough bro, android studio will run flawlessly on this beast machine. Do you know the machine is up to $3k with those spec.
Re: Can This Pc Be Used For Programming by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:30am On Feb 18, 2021
Bros don't even think twice take it and protect it with your life. Computers are now assets in Nigeria. I recommend that you use a third party seller to ship it. Mayorall is quite popular for his honesty so those customs idiots don't rip you off.
Re: Can This Pc Be Used For Programming by Karleb(m): 12:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
That computer is just too much.
In the family of computers, it is like the great great great... grandfather.
Re: Can This Pc Be Used For Programming by The5DME(m): 12:26pm On Feb 18, 2021
Karleb:
That computer is just too much.

In the family of computers, it is like the great great great... grandfather.
i sent a mail bro.
Re: Can This Pc Be Used For Programming by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 18, 2021
Op it's like you just wantu intimidate us with that machine shocked
Re: Can This Pc Be Used For Programming by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2021
webapi:

He's just flaunting

2 Likes

Re: Can This Pc Be Used For Programming by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2021
SegFault:
forget those mentions bro, someone who wants to do programming doesn't know about computers and can't use Google

3 Likes

Re: Can This Pc Be Used For Programming by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 18, 2021
OJay360:
forget those mentions bro, someone who wants to do programming doesn't know about computers and can't use Google
Leave them, when you can see through people you become a slowpoke.

2 Likes

Re: Can This Pc Be Used For Programming by Deicide: 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
4tb SSD? Seriously
Re: Can This Pc Be Used For Programming by Chiminemine(m): 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2021
Deicide:
4tb SSD? Seriously
yeah. Any problem?
Re: Can This Pc Be Used For Programming by silento(m): 6:29pm On Feb 20, 2021
Chiminemine:
yeah. Any problem?
Picture of the 4tb or I don't believe it

Anyway do u want to build v3 of the world wide Web with this spec it is too much for anything other than game and prototypes programming
Re: Can This Pc Be Used For Programming by PattyMike(m): 7:02am On Feb 22, 2021
Baba wan show off lmao . Me I Dey manage my 8gb ram core i5 with keyboard light jeje. As we no get uncle to send us laptop from amelica grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group For Web Developers / I Need A Wordpress Designer / This Article Was Generated Completely By An AI Called Chatgpt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.