Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Massive Wedding Cake That Worth N1.2 Million. PHOTOS - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Massive Wedding Cake That Worth N1.2 Million. PHOTOS (7642 Views)

Burna Boy Buys 2022 Lamborghini Urus Novitec Edition Worth ₦250 Million (Photos) / Davido Buys 7 Shirts For N4.4 Million (Photos, Video)) / King Power To Sign Davido For $100 Million. PHOTOS & VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Massive Wedding Cake That Worth N1.2 Million. PHOTOS by doggedfighter(f): 8:16pm On May 25, 2020
slyfox35:

My guy you Dey on point,I just show my bf the post Dey complain say see money wey dem use for cake,she say she just like the cake say na this type she go like for wedding,I don sofri Dey dust my slippers

Now, now you have shown girlfriend and already dusting slippers.
Re: Massive Wedding Cake That Worth N1.2 Million. PHOTOS by NuclearReactor: 9:06pm On May 25, 2020
olukayoday:
Well, to be perfectly honest in my humble opinion without being sentimental, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in distinct perspective and without condemning anyone's view and by trying to make it objectified and by considering each and everyone's valid opinion I honestly believe that I vividly don't have anything to say. Thank you
You get problem for this life cheesy cheesy
Re: Massive Wedding Cake That Worth N1.2 Million. PHOTOS by SURElee(f): 1:49am On May 26, 2020
We Don see pass this one. People don't know that for a marriage, all the serenren doesn't count. What's with wanting to set a trend with expensive wedding cake?

This one is small na, how much did Tiwa savage engagement and dubai white? How many years did that wedding last sef?

The wise people think ahead.

(1) (2) (Reply)

13 Years After Going To Prison For Carrying Cocaine See How Changed Uche Odoputa / Singer Adele Weight Loss Turns Topic Of Discussion On Social Media(photos). / Wow!! Watch What Happened After Davido Met Cristiano Ronaldo..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.