Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Hey Mr "Ass Licker" (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hey Mr "Ass Licker" (photo) (671 Views)

Mazi Odera, The Ass Licker And Attempt To Defend Henry Mbachu By Chinedu Obigwe / Example Of A Random Political Ass Licker (photos) / Tinubu Ass Licker Receiving It Hot Via Twitter . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hey Mr "Ass Licker" (photo) by saintcasmir(m): 10:06pm On May 24, 2020
Now, Ass licking is sweet (you can confirm from any fornicator around you).

However, I'm not interested in those kind of lickers. My concern is the political Asslickers.

Why I understand fully the essence of Ass licking in politics, it must be stated that one should lick with caution.

I always find it interesting when some persons lick and eat the Ass of their preferred political figures in the name of loyalty or support.

They do it so carelessly without thinking of the near or distance effect. Some, it is to sustain their income; some to spite others; some to support their "own" and some it is just for pleasure.

Now, for the curious ones: I do politics, I love politics, I have political leaders, and off course, I'm royal to my political ogas and do support them vigorously. But when it amounts to Ass Licking, I hang my boot.

One thing to understand is this: whether it is a Jonathanic Ass, Buharic Ass, Atikulated Ass, Aketied Ass, Ipodized Ass, PDPized Ass, APCentic Ass, etc. It's not hygienic for the body and the Nation.

Remember, that the associated disease of licking will always remain with the lickers, while the licked ass will always go home clean!

Now, finally as I maintained earlier, participating in politics is good even, for national development. But, not to be done without decorum.

Believe me, the results of however we played it will always be ours to carry about and not even these current leaders.

So, always play good politics for your betterment, mine and others.

Re: Hey Mr "Ass Licker" (photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:12pm On May 24, 2020
sadly, they are everywhere because thats what works...

Re: Hey Mr "Ass Licker" (photo) by dukeprince50: 10:15pm On May 24, 2020
In Nigeria we mistake ass licking for loyalty towards ur ogas.
Whenever u tell them they are asslickers, they will insult u. Currently there are two major ass lickers community.
1.The Buhari asslickers association of Nigeria(BAAN) and
2.Nnamdi Kanu asslickers society of Biafra(NASOB).

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Republic Is A Pipe Dream / The Greed Of Few Southerners May Lead To Extermination Of Christians In Nigeria / What Is The Most Vital Natural Resources To Eradicate Poverty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.