Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Mazi Odera, The Ass Licker And Attempt To Defend Henry Mbachu By Chinedu Obigwe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mazi Odera, The Ass Licker And Attempt To Defend Henry Mbachu By Chinedu Obigwe (78 Views)

Tinubu Ass Licker Receiving It Hot Via Twitter . / Hey Mr "Ass Licker" (photo) / PDP Seems Not Serious In Winning 2019 Election But Contesting.by Mazi Odera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mazi Odera, The Ass Licker And Attempt To Defend Henry Mbachu By Chinedu Obigwe by TonyRazor(m): 7:01am On May 01
Mazi Odera, the ass licker and attempt to defend Henry Mbachu By Chinedu Obigwe

I burst into uncontrollable laughter when I read the senseless piece authored in defence of Hon Nigeria Mbachu by Mazi Odera, the dirty ass licker of Peter Obi that used bootlicking to murder Peter Obi politically.

He did not write anything new against me and the good thing is that all he said against me in his senseless piece is tantamount to him pouring water on a stone and bathing stone.

Mazi Odera is a familiar political enemy from our self acclaimed Saint Peter Obi political camp that is seeing me as a pain in the ass of their political camp.

The good news I have for him is that I will not relent in hitting them hard with my pen without minding whose ox is gored.

I stand firmly by all that I said about Hon Nigeria Mbachu because of his sacrilegious act of using the cult related killings in Awka to play emotional blackmail politics.

From the reactions of Awka South 1 constituents to my piece against Hon Nigeria Mbachu, it is obvious that he is a disappointment to them.

His constituents that reacted to my piece against him are of the opinion that he is using his resort to emotional blackmail politics to cover up his failure to give them effective and productive representation.

Hon Nigeria Henry Mbachu is a mistake that will definitely be corrected by Awka South constituents in 2027.

My main reason for saying it boldly that Hon Nigeria Mbachu used the cult related killings in Awka to play emotional blackmail politics is because I'm aware of the efforts made by those that are genuinely concerned about it.

The likes of Ossy Onunko, the MD of ACTDA was out of the country when the ugly incident started but he swung into action to put a stop to it immediately he returned to Awka.

He called a meeting of stakeholders including this Hon Nigeria Henry Mbachu for all of them to proffer solution to the problem.

He had meetings with security agents and the locals in Awka all in a commendable bid to put a stop to the ugly incidents.

As Ossy Onunko did all these, he did not blow his trumpet and did not rush to the media to play to the gallery because he knows very well that security is a sensitive issue and not something to be politicised.

Hon Nigeria Mbachu on his own part did not do anything other than to rush to the media to do emotional blackmail video in a desperate attempt and condemnable attempt to use the ugly incident to get cheap popularity and cover up his failure to give Awka South 1 constituents effective and productive representation.

The most annoying part of it is that he is aware of a bill sponsored by Governor Soludo administration against cultism in Anambra State but he gave reference to the bill in a passive manner.

I have seen and studied the recently passed Secret Cultism and Similar Activities (Prohibition) law 2024 that was sponsored by Governor Soludo administration.

When the bill is assented to by the Governor, it will definitely go a long way in tackling issues of Cultism in Anambra State.

That bill has shown that Governor Soludo is not joking with his administration's zero tolerance of all forms of criminality in Anambra State.

I will reel out punitive measures recommended by the State government in the recently passed Secret Cultism and Similar Activities (Prohibition)law 2024 for my readers to see the concrete step taken by Governor Soludo to eradicate the evil menace of Cultism from Anambra State.

In the recently passed bill, any person who is a member of a secret cult commits an offence, whether or not the person is in possession or control of an offensive weapon is liable on conviction to imprisonment without an option of fine.

The State government recommended life imprisonment or a minimum of 21 years imprisonment without an option of fine but the House of Assembly members reduced the recommended number of years to serve in jail.
It will no longer be a bailable offence.

The bill also recommended the same punishment for sponsors of Cultism and those that allow their hotel or house to be used for cult related activities.

This is truly a bold step in the right direction.

That law will give our security agents the legal backing to fight Cultism in Anambra.

The passage of Secret Cultism and Similar Activities (Prohibition)law 2024 has shown that both the executive arm of government and the legislative arm of government are working in synergy to proffer lasting solution to Cultism problem in Awka and Anambra State at large.

Do you now see why I faulted Hon Nigeria Mbachu?

He is aware of all the commendable steps taken by the both arm of government to eradicate Cultism from Anambra State but he foolishly decided to feign ignorant of it and preferred playing emotional blackmail politics to get cheap popularity.

Governor Soludo administration is really doing his best to fight criminality in Anambra State and he deserves commendation.

I also commend Anambra State House of Assembly members led by Rt Hon Somto Udeze for passing the Secret Cultism and Similar Activities Prohibition law 2024 expeditiously.

The cooperation they are giving Governor Soludo administration is truly commendable.

We must learn to call a spade a spade and not to sugar-coat it like Mazi Odera , the dirty ass licker of our self acclaimed Saint Peter Obi did in a futile attempt to defend Hon Nigeria Mbachu.

Those politicising issues of security in Anambra should be treated as the real enemies of our State because there is no reasonable mind that will play emotional blackmail politics with it.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is A Farm & Not A Home To A Nigerian Slave Master / My Take On Nsukka's Political Direction - A Response To Hippo Onah's Submissions / Seyi Law Confronts President Tinubu Over Controversial CBN Cybersecurity Levy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.