Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

What Is Bitcoin And How Do You Create A Bitcoin Wallet? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is Bitcoin And How Do You Create A Bitcoin Wallet? (243 Views)

How Do I Return This Wallet I Picked From An Interview Ground? (photos) / Buying Payooner Funds, Bitcoin And Usdt / Learn How To Mine Bitcoin And Earn For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Bitcoin And How Do You Create A Bitcoin Wallet? by codedgisto: 11:49pm On May 24, 2020
Bitcoin is the most popular one of all the cryptocurrencies in the world, It is a cryptocurrency that was created in January 2009 and is operated digitally, digital currencies are instruments that we can only see the value on public ledgers (blockchain) using our electronic gadgets e.g laptops and phones but can never be touched physically.

Like every other digital currency, Bitcoin can be Traded, saved, invested, used for payment or exchanged amongst users based on agreements, since it is a peer to peer currency. It follows the white paper works of Satoshi Nakamoto, the system offers lower transaction fees unlike traditional systems e.g Banks where huge fees are charged for every transaction.

Bitcoin is operated on a decentralized network, this implies that there is no Central Bank printing the currency, distributing, monitoring, or regulating the affairs of the network. The users determine everything, in fact the higher the acceptability level of Bitcoin the higher the value of it worldwide.

Read More >>> https://naijaterrene.com/what-is-bitcoin-and-how-do-you-create-a-bitcoin-wallet/

1 Like

Re: What Is Bitcoin And How Do You Create A Bitcoin Wallet? by Bitcoin: 1:47am On May 25, 2020
Thanks for the mention.

(1) (Reply)

Sales Canvassers / Automobile Crane Operator Job Applicant / Please I Need A Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.