Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Please I Need A Job. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need A Job. (242 Views)

When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? / How To Turn A Rejection Into A Job Opportunity / I Just Got A Job At Royal Exchange Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Job. by PowerOfLove: 8:42am On Jun 01, 2020
Good morning and happy new month to you all. Please I'm in desperate need of a job. I work in a private school as a teacher and we all know the situation currently as it's being affected by the pandemic. Before now, the last salary I received was January salary. February and March salaries were still being owed before the outbreak of Corona in the country which consequently forced for shutdown. As a man with wife and 3 kids (plus in-law), only God knows how we have been surviving this period especially with a 3 months+ baby (actually our last).

Qualification.
I'm a degree holder in economics, computer literate and proficiency in the use of office tools.

Please any link to any job will be highly appreciated. I'm based in Asaba, Delta state but can relocate where necessary.

(1) (Reply)

Freelancer Job Needed Urgently In Abuja / Are You Ready To Make 100K Or More Monthly, Working For Yourself. / The Best Business Funding Options For Immigrant And Refugee Entrepreneurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.