Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,279 members, 7,822,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State (34823 Views)

Dog Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Hong Kong / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by Iheoforlex: 9:01am On May 25, 2020
.. I dont know what this bullshit is but You can't love-vendor a love-vendor player
Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by apexx2278: 9:01am On May 25, 2020
Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by martineverest(m): 9:01am On May 25, 2020
incogni2o:
He was in Lagos before right?

I think a lot of people in Lagis are asymptomatic carriers.

We go survive.

Boost your immunity peeps.
EXACTLY,the rate at which I hear' i cant taste or smell anymore' is alarming

3 Likes

Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by Successmind(m): 9:02am On May 25, 2020
Naijapolitics.Com... Smh
Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by Blisplendor12(f): 9:03am On May 25, 2020
Liars

1 Like

Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by ceda99: 9:03am On May 25, 2020
The Rivers state government i know could go as low as intentionally infecting the manager with the virus just to justify its wicked and unlawful actions.

1 Like

Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by Krys88(m): 9:03am On May 25, 2020
Wike �����

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by younghartz(m): 9:03am On May 25, 2020
If true
What about those officials that were present in the demolition undecided
Coro is airborne

2 Likes

Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by ignis: 9:04am On May 25, 2020
Nonsense and ingredients.

Nigeria has finally politicized COVID-19.
Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:04am On May 25, 2020
Those who sympathetic to his cause will have a rethink. Others will claim Wike engineered the virus
Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by Tolani045(m): 9:05am On May 25, 2020
Lie government. Fake journalist!!!!
Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by Oilwell(m): 9:05am On May 25, 2020
incogni2o:
He was in Lagos before right?

I think a lot of people in Lagis are asymptomatic carriers.

We go survive.

Boost your immunity peeps.

Manager not the owner. The owner is the person in lagos.

The news is big fat lie, they are just trying to justify their actions and nobody died.

I stay about 3km from d location

2 Likes

Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by jericco1(m): 9:06am On May 25, 2020
Lol. . grin grin insult to injury
Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by Coldie(m): 9:06am On May 25, 2020
Rivers state don enter one chance

Wike is Gods punishment to rivers people for voting PDP, cause to me how would somebody that the hotel has no covid19 case, the LG has no case, his staffs have no case, his family has no case even the officers who arrested him have no case, d cell he was put into with other inmates have no case but 1week later he develops covid 19?
Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by Chibokgame: 9:07am On May 25, 2020
The way all fingers are pointing at governor Wike,
I am tempted to ask if the NCDC is compromised

2 Likes

Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by controlaltdeleat: 9:07am On May 25, 2020
And abba the chief of staff that was positive they should hv demolish the the aso rock ...

1 Like

Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by forayfleo(m): 9:08am On May 25, 2020
If the manager is covid-19 positive then its not the Rivers State Government fault but NCDC because they have being trying to force Nigerians to believe that their machines are working even if half of nairalanders go for test with their test materials there will be same result trust me. So that i will advice us to face the issue of our nation instead of a State.
Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by ifeanyija(m): 9:09am On May 25, 2020
OsuMustGo:
grin

Lies

I thought they said he resides in Lagos...

Another malaria saga propaganda grin
manager not owner
Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by udemzyudex(m): 9:10am On May 25, 2020
I don't believe it, they are just trying to paint him black more.
Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by udemzyudex(m): 9:11am On May 25, 2020
Sniper4real:
Wike justified if this true

That's exactly what they want you to feel.
Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by apexx2857: 9:11am On May 25, 2020
Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by sojdson: 9:12am On May 25, 2020
Maybe Wike has hand in it, God knows
Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by incogni2o: 9:12am On May 25, 2020
Oilwell:

Manager not the owner. The owner is the person in lagos.

The news is big fat lie, they are just trying to justify their actions and nobody died.

I stay about 3km from d location

Oh, I get, thanks for clearifying and exposing Big Brother.
Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by Albara(m): 9:12am On May 25, 2020
Not supporting Wike's undemocratic characters, but what if that hotel was still operational

Matter for no funny o undecided[s]
Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:13am On May 25, 2020
Sniper4real:
Wike justified if this true

No, he's dastardly act isn't justified on any grounds
Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by boookworm: 9:13am On May 25, 2020
If wike wasn't naive, he would know that the public will see this news as trying to justify the demolition
Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by NigeriaB(m): 9:14am On May 25, 2020
Blisplendor12:
Liars

Please who is the liar here?

NCDC OR the Governor OR the Op OR the Hotel Manager?
Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by Adola1(m): 9:15am On May 25, 2020
PRESS RELEASE

THE LIFE OF MY HOTEL MANAGER IS NOW IN DANGER; AN SOS

I have it on good authority based on intelligent report reaching me today - 24th May 2020 that the manager of Prodest Hotel in Eleme, Dr. Bariledum Job Azoroh, who is a now a deliberate and sinister convict of the Rivers State Government and also a prisoner of the Rivers State Government has been framed up by an unorthodox hired medical officers recruited by Governor Wike with a report that he has tested positive to COVID-19 whilst in detention with the Rivers State Government.

The illegal detention facility is in Stadium, Elekahia, Port Harcourt and the Federal Government has since kicked against all forms of illegal detention in Rivers State. The Administration of Governor Wike has no regard for rule of law and feelings for the poor masses.

You will further recall that the manager was held by the Administration of Governor Wike and kept in this gangster Stadium facility and surreptitiously tried and convicted last week with a fine of N50,000 and to be isolated for 14 days. This is the worst abuse to citizens human rights under the Quarantine Act.

The Rivers State Government and Governor of Rivers State must be held liable for infecting my manager who is in their custody for over 15 days with COVID-19. He was a very healthy person before his arrest. It is therefore medically impossible that the infection occurred before his detention.

It is a known fact that I and the Rivers State Government are at daggers drawn over demolition of my hotel. It is a beastial act for the same Government to convict my manager and now infect him with the novel Corona virus. It is also known that the object of the Governor is to kill my manager and his lawyer by conducting some unorthodox medical tracing to the lawyer.

The manager is currently under pressure to take some unorthodox drugs that are non-compliant to the NCDC prescription and treatment procedures.

Furthermore, the drugs have been prepared locally and it is a poison such that if used will kill the manager of Prodest hotel within 24 hours.

The whole world should be aware that Governor Wike wants kill the manager to convince the public that infected persons were in the hotel all in attempt to justify his illegal demolition of the hotel on the 10th of May 2020. The society should therefore be concerned just as I am worried.

This is an SOS call. The President of Nigeria should step in now to stop the murderous rage of the Governor of Rivers State. He should submit Dr. Bariledum Job Azoroh to NCDC in Abuja and stop all further acts in this matter. All concerned are by this advised to go into hiding until the President steps in . This situation requires the full implementation of a state of emergency in Rivers State.

Signed
Mr. Needam, Promise Gogorobari
Owner, Prodest Hotel
Dated 24th May 2020.
Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by Agugbadin: 9:16am On May 25, 2020
Welldone Wike, you have Rivers residents support in your fight against Covid 19.
Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by Royalfurnitures: 9:16am On May 25, 2020
Now those blaming Wike for his actions should get some sense,who knows how many people he's infected so far

Beautify your homes with our quality and durable furniture collections today
Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by TreasureTayo(m): 9:17am On May 25, 2020
STILL DOESNT JSUTIFYY THAT BABARICK ACT BY WIKE!!!!

IT LOOKS FRAMED UP ALREADY.

TRYING TO COVER HIS SHIT UP.
MCTEEEWWW

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) / Conjoined Twins Delivered In Jos Die (graphic Pictures) / Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.