Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State (34819 Views)

Dog Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Hong Kong / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by Catarium: 9:59am On May 25, 2020
This one na season 2 eh...
Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by iokpebholo: 10:03am On May 25, 2020
I too like this corona virus,that was how a commisioner was seen rejoicing over d death of Abba kyari but before u know it he don catch am
Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by okoloemmalex(m): 10:04am On May 25, 2020
those of you shouting Propaganda and cooked up stories, this is for you...
Is Gov. Nyesom Wike a medical expert? Is Gov. Nyesom Wike among the NCDC members running the test?
if your response is yes.... we may start the conversations from there
Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by MurderX: 10:13am On May 25, 2020
Please they should not kill this guy. They can finish him in quarantine and declare his demise to be covid19 related.

1 Like

Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by Nobody: 10:13am On May 25, 2020
incogni2o:
He was in Lagos before right?
I think a lot of people in Lagos are asymptomatic carriers.
We go survive.
Boost your immunity peeps.
Good morning,,please what are the things i can take to boost my immunity?
Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by Nellinis(m): 10:13am On May 25, 2020
All these people saying it's a framed work, how una take know??
What if na true??
U think Wike, with his power and stubborn head, will come back after two weeks to frame a person up, just to cover his weakness??
A whole Wike? Stoop so low to do that??
Man wey dey lock Rivers State anyhow with full power go come stoop low cos of one small hotel owner??

1 Like

Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by Sniper4real(m): 10:15am On May 25, 2020
bluefilm:

Shut up.

Wike should go and demolish the building of every other person in the world who has contracted the COVID.

That is the only way he can be justified.

Nonsense. undecided

Mtchew
Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by charijee(f): 10:15am On May 25, 2020
incogni2o:
He was in Lagos before right?

I think a lot of people in Lagos are asymptomatic carriers.

We go survive.

Boost your immunity peeps.
The owner of the hotel is based in Lagos.
The manager is the one claimed to have tested positive.

Agenda must agend

Story for the gods
Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by charijee(f): 10:17am On May 25, 2020
okoloemmalex:

Is Gov. Nyesom Wike a medical expert?
Is Gov. Nyesom Wike among the NCDC members running the test?

The whole task force members should be tested too...we want to know how many are positive

Mtchewww
Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by tomdon(m): 10:26am On May 25, 2020
Sniper4real:
Wike justified if this true

How??
Even you can get positive for covid19 at and fùcking time T
Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by Nmezor(f): 10:28am On May 25, 2020
Might just be true who knows

1 Like

Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by seanjy4konji: 10:29am On May 25, 2020
Wicked people.
Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by mordred44: 10:32am On May 25, 2020
i luv naija my country
Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by Molutex(m): 10:38am On May 25, 2020
Wetin dat manager no go hear from Rivers state Government. The manager right now

Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by incogni2o: 10:42am On May 25, 2020
wealth25:

Good morning,,please what are the things i can take to boost my immunity?

Vitamin C,
Zinc.
Turmeric.
Flavonoids.
Antioxidants

Can be gotten from

Fruits.
Ginger.
Turmeric tea.
Vegetables.
Onions

others include

Adequate sleep.
reduced stress.
drink lot of water

source..google, basic knowledge and commonsense.

1 Like

Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by Moji12(f): 10:45am On May 25, 2020
Foul play mtcheewww. Anything to justify his evil act.
Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by Charly68: 11:01am On May 25, 2020
He lost his business post and now has to fight for his life.. he must pray for mercy oo!
Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by desiredhome: 11:09am On May 25, 2020
Sniper4real:
Wike justified if this true

This is all false, wike and his evil act looking for means to justify his comdemable act of destroying a hotel instead of cealing it.......one lie will always generate other lies to cover up.....wike is not God, one day his evil work will catch up with him
Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by frankwyte: 11:10am On May 25, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
Damnn niggarr!

i sensed a frameup here,

especially for justification.
It's very hard to serve Nigeria public!
Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by stayclearofme: 11:11am On May 25, 2020
Where is the body of the official that was killed? Where is the picture? Who are his families? What is the official name? Wike your days area numbered, you wicked soul.
Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by desiredhome: 11:14am On May 25, 2020
okoloemmalex:

Is Gov. Nyesom Wike a medical expert?
Is Gov. Nyesom Wike among the NCDC members running the test?

So how come it's only the manager's name that was announced/revealed among the 27 new case in the state.....

1 Like

Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by okoloemmalex(m): 11:14am On May 25, 2020
charijee:
The whole task force members should be tested too...we want to know how many are positive

Mtchewww

it's the job of the NCDC and not Nyesom Wike, they have to do a contact tracing.

but then, if there's any counter claim to the said news update with evidence, such can media outlet can come up with it.

vanguard is one of the reliable source of news.

I'm neither for Nyesom Wike nor PRODEST HOTEL owner, after all, they 're same party members
Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by stayclearofme: 11:15am On May 25, 2020
chronique:
Lol. I like Nigeria. This could be a set up but if it is true, then it changes the position of things.
Even if it is true does that justify the demolition of the hotel?
Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by okoloemmalex(m): 11:16am On May 25, 2020
desiredhome:

So how come it's only the manager's name that was announced/revealed among the 27 new case in the state.....

what were you expecting before?
because of the circumstance surrounding him in the state, he will always be in spotlight just like way Abba Kyari died. it doesn't mean he was the first to die of the disease in Nigeria, but because of his profile and circumstance surrounding him
Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by infogeneral: 11:17am On May 25, 2020
All attempts to justify that barbaric act.
Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by gnss(m): 11:31am On May 25, 2020
Covid is no Respecter of anyone .Hand washing ,Social Distancing and Face cover I think are not enough ,I have gotten a Immune booster very effective .Get yours too from Dr.Wale .08100459321.
Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by HIV1: 11:31am On May 25, 2020
Money don exchange hands
Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by desiredhome: 11:41am On May 25, 2020
Coldie:
Rivers state don enter one chance

Wike is Gods punishment to rivers people for voting PDP, cause to me how would somebody that the hotel has no covid19 case, the LG has no case, his staffs have no case, his family has no case even the officers who arrested him have no case, d cell he was put into with other inmates have no case but 1week later he develops covid 19?

Even a 5years old child will know that's a cover-up story to justify his demolishing the hotel, ..... I hope the hotel manager and the rest people were not those hating Amachi for saying the truth......the Devi you know is better than the Engel you've not seen wike is real hidden demon in him
Re: Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State by TruthHurts100: 11:50am On May 25, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) / Conjoined Twins Delivered In Jos Die (graphic Pictures) / Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.