Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

dd - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / dd (7157 Views)

dd / dd / dd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

dd by MOBO444(f): 1:34pm On Jan 18, 2011
dd
Re: dd by MOBO444(f): 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2011
d
Re: dd by domorehill: 1:41pm On Jan 18, 2011
Dont really know for sure, black men cant be trusted.
Re: dd by Coolabbie: 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2011
Mobo it seems u hv run out of accusations against black women.
Re: dd by MOBO444(f): 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2011
^^^ So saying that we Black brother have high libodo is now accusation, well accept it that even your guy might be on another lady right now.
Re: dd by Coolabbie: 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2011
Wateva
Re: dd by Atreides(f): 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2011
Speak for yourself. Not all black brothers are incapable of staying faithful.
Re: dd by Orton10(m): 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2011
^
Thank You v.much.

MOBO444:

To all those women and ladies that have boyfriend, lovers, husband, in lover, out lover, sugar boy, salt boy and pepper boy, well I got news for you, whatever country you reside and if you have anything to do with a black Brother, may be from Africa, Caribbean, South America (Brazil), United State of America or even Europe, this is Sad, Sad, Sad new for all them ladies.

I am based in England, and have also lived in South Africa, Italy, Holland and visited places like America, Canada, Poland, Greece, Bahamas (went with a lady friend), Brazil, I have many Black Brother as friends and have spoken to them, am also An independent free lance journalist (YES FREE LANCE JOURNALIST )I can tell you that all Black Brother are the same every were, we can’t take our eyes off women, this is a very sad, sad, sad development, we Black brother cheat a lot and can’t take our eyes off women, white men don’t cheat, they divorce and move on, Black brothers don’t divorce, THEY EAT THEM CAKE AND HAVE IT, UP THE WISE BLACK BROTHERS.

Most ladies here know this is the GOSPEL TRUTH but they will deny it that their men don’t cheat, when most of the married once husband even bring ladies into their matrimonial homes, how come prostitution is big business every were and sell every were, BLACK BROTHER SLEEP WITH ANYTHING, ANYTHING WOMAN.

Mobo, bro @the ones in bold, You just  ate the Fallacy of Composition. Don't get me wrong bro, You got good points no doubt,
But so long you Generalise, then for me, whatever message you're trying to pass across becomes futile.  angry undecided
Re: dd by pwiz(m): 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2011
MR.MAN na your own be dat.We don hear.
Re: dd by DAY12(m): 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2011
[b]MODO444, my friend grin

Hold it right there~ Not all Black men are unfaithful but we all know that most men ( Black / White ) cheat sad to say!

people that think that Black men cheat more than whites? Of the men I know - Black and white, American, Caribbean, Latino, African and European - thinking that the Black men cheat more than the white men does not comport with my experience. Men are men. There are good ones and bad ones. There are men that are faithful and there are those that are not.

An ugly reality of race and gender in relationships that play into the current stereotype of Black men is the history of slavery. I know many folks don't like to hear about slavery or even discuss it, but it's important for us to do so to move through it with healthy mindsets. We can't pretend that slavery didn't occur. Lemme tell you sumthin Mr Modo444, During slavery, Black marriages were not respected. The Black family could be separated at the will of the white slave owner. The Black slave female was frequently expected to and forced to submit to the sexual will of her owner that makes white folks thinks they have d supreme shi-t over d blacks relationship!

[/b]
Re: dd by DAY12(m): 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2011
Here are two things I know: 1. Men are men; and, 2. Some men are dogs and some of them aren't.

No insult to four-legged dogs intended.

We still have those great black brothers around the globe that are faithful to their women angry

For-instance 190 & Mzdarkskin  grin, Day11 & Iyatrustee  cool etc we are faithful to one & other.

@MODO444 , I nor know where u get dis your ALL BLACK BROTHERS ARE UNFAITHFUL
  angry angry angry angry angry
Re: dd by MrsChima1(f): 3:53pm On Jan 18, 2011
There are a huge percentage of unfaithfulness amongst BLACK/AFRICAN men. So Mobo isn't farfetched on this one. First time he ever told the truth. Good Job puppy! grin
Re: dd by DAY12(m): 4:02pm On Jan 18, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

There are a huge percentage of unfaithfulness amongst BLACK/AFRICAN men. So Mobo isn't farfetched on this one. First time he ever told the truth. Good Job puppy! grin

Come, U mean Mr Chima sef na Fu4kMando undecided
Re: dd by MrsChima1(f): 4:05pm On Jan 18, 2011
You can add whoever you want to and I AM STILL STANDING ON WHAT I SAID. I see cheating men are getting offended. Hmm.

A hit dog will holler.
Re: dd by mamaken: 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2011
italian men r among the most unfaithful. . .
they even beat blck/african! believe me. . .

any forkable lady will do it. . . .and is better than their wife.
Re: dd by MrsChima1(f): 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2011
Let me reiterate what I said.
A HUGE percentage of black/african men are unfaithful and Mobo wasn't farfetched on this subject.

If you do not fit A HUGE percentage no need to cry.   Guilty conscience is a mofo ain't it?
Re: dd by DAY12(m): 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2011
mamaken:

italian men r among the most unfaithful. . .
they even beat blck/african! believe me. . .

any forkable lady will do it. . . .and is better than their wife.

Italy huh?

You re right mamaken cool

Mrs, Chima:

You can add whoever you want to and I AM STILL STANDING ON WHAT I SAID. I see cheating men are getting offended. Hmm.

A hit dog will holler.

angry angry angry
Re: dd by koolchicco: 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2011
Umm, I shouldn't be on this thread since am still a V[i]ir[/i]gin! undecided
Re: dd by MrsChima1(f): 4:32pm On Jan 18, 2011
If you are a virgin then I am white.
Re: dd by koolchicco: 4:35pm On Jan 18, 2011
U wish, u wey dey as black as charcoal? Mtcheww!

[s]BTW, Hw do u want me to prove my virginity to ya?[/s]
Re: dd by MrsChima1(f): 4:37pm On Jan 18, 2011
koolchicco:

U wish, u wey dey as black as charcoal? Mtcheww!

BTW, Hw do u want me to prove my virginity to ya?
shocked shocked shocked shocked Please don't corrupt me o! cry cry I can't take the "MIGHTY NIGERIAN SNAKE".
Re: dd by koolchicco: 4:53pm On Jan 18, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

shocked shocked shocked shocked Please don't corrupt me o!  cry cry  I can't take the "MIGHTY NIGERIAN SNAKE". 
Corrupt who? shocked

Except you aint whom I think you are, otherwise you're the mother(?) of all indecency-c[i]u[/i]m-corruption.www.nairaland.com/attachments/378345_LMSAO_gifcc08743add65da1a3fab01ae874d7bfa
Re: dd by MrsChima1(f): 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: dd by Atreides(f): 5:07pm On Jan 18, 2011
koolchicco:

Umm, I shouldn't be on this thread since am still a V[i]ir[/i]gin! undecided
Eziokwu? Tell me some more. . P.s-Weren't you claiming bad boy that time?
Re: dd by koolchicco: 5:32pm On Jan 18, 2011
Atreides:

Eziokwu? Tell me some more. . P.s-Weren't you claiming bad boy that time?

Hey Mon Chéri, howdy? wink

Who says there's no correlation between the two(BB/Virginity). undecided
Re: dd by Dsense(m): 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2011
OP.
You hit point here!
Black/White men cheat.
Re: dd by Orton10(m): 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

cry cry cry cry cry
Good evening ma, Em, butMadame Chima  sorry for asking but what happened again?
Did my Bros Oga Chima Adam Confisticate your account again ?
I thought I advised you on how to spend quality time wif my Bros Chima and making sure you satisfy his sexual every need before login into NL?? :-P
No mischief intended.;-D
Re: dd by MrsChima1(f): 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2011
Orton,

Did you noticed I wasn't even online after 12 noon my time and I just logged on this morning. What you think I was doing looking at the computer screen until the morning? undecided

Why do I have to please his sexual needs? My duty as a wife is to be a wife. Not a sex slave.

I was told that I spammed and I don't spam. I am not into selling things on this forum.

But, you know how that go.
Re: dd by Dsense(m): 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2011
^^Banned again angry
Re: dd by MrsChima1(f): 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2011
Handsome Man  grin

I was told I spammed and I didn't.
Re: dd by Dsense(m): 6:04pm On Jan 18, 2011
^^If you want me talking to you stop calling that name! angry
You know many Members plus some Mods beef you here . , So you just have to stay away from some threads and quoting some pple .And i like i have told you previously that some would open different accounts then bump unto you with aim of getting on your nerves so that you go against the rule. . . .Get it!
I'm not impressed at all!
Re: dd by MrsChima1(f): 6:06pm On Jan 18, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry cry I missed you suga.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Shares Chat With Her Boyfriend Who Is Angry Because She Used His Toothbrush / Pls Help, My Mom Is An Addict, Every Guy On My Street Has Slept With Her / Is This True About Knacking A Pregnant Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.