Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,047 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

I Need A Long Lasting Business That One Can Do With 1m - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Long Lasting Business That One Can Do With 1m (941 Views)

Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While / I Need Your Advice On A Legit Lucrative Business I Can Do With 1M / 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Long Lasting Business That One Can Do With 1m by Sternvillesltd: 6:58am On May 25, 2020
Good day nairalander
I’ve been creating a page on nairaland for years and an active member of this forum.
Though we all know a lot of scam are going on here but then it does not stop business or day to day activities to continue.
Just came to my mind to ask if anyone here have any business idea or proposal for the business of 1m naira only. Comment and let us move on from there. Please I don’t invest on bet naija, forex, farming and car wash business. Thanks
Re: I Need A Long Lasting Business That One Can Do With 1m by IceLip: 7:09am On May 25, 2020
if no farming, wat about restaurant ??

1 Like

Re: I Need A Long Lasting Business That One Can Do With 1m by relicng: 7:20am On May 25, 2020
Production will be good. Choose a product, learn it and start making your money.
Re: I Need A Long Lasting Business That One Can Do With 1m by Sternvillesltd: 7:26am On May 25, 2020
relicng:
Production will be good. Choose a product, learn it and start making your money.

Thank you for the idea but what do you think one can venture into with the situation of covid 19
Re: I Need A Long Lasting Business That One Can Do With 1m by Sternvillesltd: 7:27am On May 25, 2020
Good idea but i’m a man
IceLip:
if no farming, wat about restaurant ??
Re: I Need A Long Lasting Business That One Can Do With 1m by walkwithgod(m): 7:28am On May 25, 2020
you can consider any of these..

1. Phones accessories shop
2. Mini boutique
3. Mini Cosmetics Shop
4. Barging Salon
5. Agency Banking (POS)
6. Ankara / Asoebi shop
7. Provision Store / Grocery Store
8. Information Marketing

1 Like

Re: I Need A Long Lasting Business That One Can Do With 1m by walkwithgod(m): 7:30am On May 25, 2020
Sternvillesltd:
Good idea but i’m a man
Re: I Need A Long Lasting Business That One Can Do With 1m by walkwithgod(m): 7:30am On May 25, 2020
Sternvillesltd:
Good idea but i’m a man

So men don't cook or Men don't eat?

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Long Lasting Business That One Can Do With 1m by IceLip: 7:37am On May 25, 2020
Sternvillesltd:
Good idea but i’m a man
FEAR Woman oh but are yo married ??
OR you can try high paying skill; *Database Engineer *OS console dev *Anti-Hacker *App Developing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Long Lasting Business That One Can Do With 1m by Sternvillesltd: 7:37am On May 25, 2020
Option 1. & 8. how do one venture into that l?
walkwithgod:
you can consider any of these..

1. Phones accessories shop
2. Mini boutique
3. Mini Cosmetics Shop
4. Barging Salon
5. Agency Banking (POS)
6. Ankara / Asoebi shop
7. Provision Store / Grocery Store
8. Information Marketing
Re: I Need A Long Lasting Business That One Can Do With 1m by Mannyemmy(m): 7:37am On May 25, 2020
Sternvillesltd:
Good day nairalander
I’ve been creating a page on nairaland for years and an active member of this forum.
Though we all know a lot of scam are going on here but then it does not stop business or day to day activities to continue.
Just came to my mind to ask if anyone here have any business idea or proposal for the business of 1m naira only. Comment and let us move on from there. Please I don’t invest on bet naija, forex, farming and car wash business. Thanks
You can startup a fintech platform and be earning hugely as most banks are not open and overcrowded these period and most persons are embracing the fintech space in Nigeria
Although, I don't know your current location, however, Food is constantly essential. You can rent a shop and startup a restaurant, do some billboard advert and can as well digitalize it by creating a website and/or app where people can order and get the food delivered around your area.
You can as well open a bakery. Here in my area, there is only bakery and the area has a population of thousands of inhabitants and hundreds of shops. You can startup yours by employing professional bakers and doing your own unique style of baking the bread and doing home delivery.
Hope these helps.
You can mail me for proper business consultation.
Re: I Need A Long Lasting Business That One Can Do With 1m by Sternvillesltd: 7:40am On May 25, 2020
quote author=Mannyemmy post=89932383]
You can startup a fintech platform and be earning hugely as most banks are not open and overcrowded these period and most persons are embracing the fintech space in Nigeria
Although, I don't know your current location, however, Food is constantly essential. You can rent a shop and startup a restaurant, do some billboard advert and can as well digitalize it by creating a website and/or app where people can order and get the food delivered around your area.
You can as well open a bakery. Here in my area, there is only bakery and the area has a population of thousands of inhabitants and hundreds of shops. You can startup yours by employing professional bakers and doing your own unique style of baking the bread and doing home delivery.
Hope these helps.
You can mail me for proper business consultation.[/quote]
Re: I Need A Long Lasting Business That One Can Do With 1m by Mannyemmy(m): 7:42am On May 25, 2020
Done.
You can modify and remove your number.
Re: I Need A Long Lasting Business That One Can Do With 1m by Sternvillesltd: 7:45am On May 25, 2020
Married what’s it all about??
IceLip:

FEAR Woman oh
but are yo married ??

OR you can try high paying skill;
*Database Engineer
*OS console dev
*Anti-Hacker
*App Developing
Re: I Need A Long Lasting Business That One Can Do With 1m by Denique(f): 8:42am On May 25, 2020
In all you do, pls do NOT listen to those that will come with "Acquire to Perspire any skills", in fact ignore anything with "...ire" in it and also do NOT reply DMs regarding this thread.

All advice should be posted here.
E get why.

From my experience, I'd say Shawarma.
It's huge especially starting up on a large scale.
You can get someone to manage it for you while you learn on the business.
Your staff can barely steal from you as it is a very arithmetical business.

Think about all the options on the thread and let's hear your thoughts.
Regards.
Re: I Need A Long Lasting Business That One Can Do With 1m by murphy02(m): 8:53am On May 25, 2020
You can go into POS and business centre, if you're interested DM I will put you through
Re: I Need A Long Lasting Business That One Can Do With 1m by Sternvillesltd: 9:10am On May 25, 2020
Thank you
Denique:
In all you do, pls do NOT listen to those that will come with "Acquire to Perspire any skills", in fact ignore anything with "...ire" in it and also do NOT reply DMs regarding this thread.

All advice should be posted here.
E get why.

From my experience, I'd say Shawarma.
It's huge especially starting up on a large scale.
You can get someone to manage it for you while you learn on the business.
Your staff can barely steal from you as it is a very arithmetical business.

Think about all the options on the thread and let's hear your thoughts.
Regards.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Long Lasting Business That One Can Do With 1m by Sternvillesltd: 9:10am On May 25, 2020
Okay
murphy02:
You can go into POS and business centre, if you're interested DM I will put you through
Re: I Need A Long Lasting Business That One Can Do With 1m by excanny: 9:55am On May 25, 2020
I have a startup transport company. You can subscribe to a package and get monthly returns on ur investment. chat me up if interested. https:///2347030595988
Re: I Need A Long Lasting Business That One Can Do With 1m by FreQ: 8:25am On Dec 23, 2020
Good Morning

Compliments

Can i convince you to try farming with low risk?

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make 2k To 10k Daily From RAGP (recharge And Get Paid) / Another Free Trading Method For Volatility Indices On Deriv / How My Wife's Younger Brother Became A Millionaire...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.