Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

University Certificates For Sale - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Certificates For Sale (2711 Views)

Learn Unlimited Top Skills And Earn Recognized Certificates For As Low 3K / UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job / How We Design, Issue Fake Degree Certificates For N2000 – Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Certificates For Sale by oyibotat: 7:13am On May 25, 2020
I came across someone who is a student of Enugu State University of Science & Technology, ESUT. During our interaction, i was made to know that four years courses in ESUT can be done in one year. And that the school has a center in Onitsha were this fraud is coordinated.
Your admission letter will be back dated when you pay a huge some of money in the center in Onitsha, you take exams only once and you are a graduate. Many govt workers a rushing there for pay and become a graduate in one year. This has been trending for many years now according to a eye witness account
I think this is fraud and the necessary authority's attention should be draw to it inorder to save our university system
Re: University Certificates For Sale by Freestainworld(m): 7:22am On May 25, 2020
this is the one you heard, what of the one you didn't hear?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Certificates For Sale by MajesticKris: 7:23am On May 25, 2020
you just wake u to talk nonsense.. You think ..
assumptions is not good

2 Likes

Re: University Certificates For Sale by finalboss(m): 8:17am On May 25, 2020
Mind you business man

3 Likes

Re: University Certificates For Sale by bigseank(m): 9:14am On May 25, 2020
How e take concern you. alaye sho gba e. no dey come online dey talk rubbish. na ur type go tell MTN for twitter make them block cheat, because e no work for you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Certificates For Sale by haiti007(m): 11:56am On May 25, 2020
I will go with the normal saying "it will end in tears"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Certificates For Sale by Thermodynamics(m): 12:32pm On May 25, 2020
I graduated from Esut, the school is very corrupt, if not for God, I would have had an extra year because of some selfish and corrupt lecturers.
I really suffered because I refused to be part of their corrupt activities, I had a lot of poor result because I refuse to pay money to some greedy lecturers. God just helped me if not, the school is just too corrupt for a Christian or a straight forward student. Thank God I managed to graduate with a Good result at the end of the day.

If I have my way as the Governor of the state, I'll sack like 70% of the lecturers there and even arrest some.

What the OP said might be true.

6 Likes

Re: University Certificates For Sale by Fiisty(f): 1:39pm On May 25, 2020
Hmm
Re: University Certificates For Sale by Richy4(m): 2:56pm On May 25, 2020
Thermodynamics:
I graduated from Esut, the school is very corrupt, if not for God, I would have had an extra year because of some selfish and corrupt lecturers.
I really suffered because I refused to be part of their corrupt activities, I had a lot of poor result because I refuse to pay money to some greedy lecturers. God just helped me if not, the school is just too corrupt for a Christian or a straight forward student. Thank God I managed to graduate with a Good result at the end of the day.

If I have my way as the Governor of the state, I'll sack like 70% of the lecturers there and even arrest some.

What the OP said might be true.

So are u insinuating that if you have written an examination or a top notch research for instance and you knew what you have done was right and can defend it anywhere, the lecturers will fail u because u didn't offer a bribe?

You said you were a Christian. I expect that u tell me the truth on this..
Re: University Certificates For Sale by Chuky7(m): 3:13pm On May 25, 2020
oyibotat:
I came across someone who is a student of Enugu State University of Science & Technology, ESUT. During our interaction, i was made to know that four years courses in ESUT can be done in one year. And that the school has a center in Onitsha were this fraud is coordinated.
Your admission letter will be back dated when you pay a huge some of money in the center in Onitsha, you take exams only once and you are a graduate. Many govt workers a rushing there for pay and become a graduate in one year. This has been trending for many years now according to a eye witness account
I think this is fraud and the necessary authority's attention should be draw to it inorder to save our university system

How much are they paying...

1 Like

Re: University Certificates For Sale by igboarenice: 5:14pm On May 25, 2020
Though this is a new low.
I'm not overly dumbfounded by this show of shame by our eastern brothers.
it is inherent in their genetic make-up.
it's what some people call crime culture
that's why nobody trust all these SE institutions because they all, from the first to the last of them.worship money.
and Northerners have no respect for people whose god is money
Re: University Certificates For Sale by ademasta(m): 5:20pm On May 25, 2020
That's not good
Re: University Certificates For Sale by Thermodynamics(m): 5:21pm On May 25, 2020
Richy4:

So are u insinuating that if you have written an examination or a top notch research for instance and you knew what you have done was right and can defend it anywhere, the lecturers will fail u because u didn't offer a bribe?

You said you were a Christian. I expect that u tell me the truth on this..

Yes, as insane as it sounds, the lecturer will either fail you or give you D

in some cases if you try to take up the case, the lecturer will get someone to write another script and present it to the school disciplinary committee. You can only get take a lecturer to the school disciplinary committee if you have another staff fighting for you, and 99% of the time, you'll loose, and your fate will be sealed because you'll write carry over till Jesus come.

The school is that bad, you can never understand untill you attend, some faculties are worse than others, like faculty of engineering.

See, some lecturers set obvious wrong questions in the exam hall, I mean they literarily remove some data in other for the question to be unsolvable, tell me, how do you handle that? even Einstein can't solve an Engineering problem with incomplete given data.
Re: University Certificates For Sale by Richy4(m): 8:32pm On May 25, 2020
Thermodynamics:

Yes, as insane as it sounds, the lecturer will either fail you or give you "grin"

in some cases if you try to take up the case, the lecturer will get someone to write another script and present it to the school disciplinary committee. You can only get take a lecturer to the school disciplinary committee if you have another staff fighting for you, and 99% of the time, you'll loose, and your fate will be sealed because you'll write carry over till Jesus come.

The school is that bad, you can never understand untill you attend, some faculties are worse than others, like faculty of engineering.

See, some lecturers set obvious wrong questions in the exam hall, I mean they literarily remove some data in other for the question to be unsolvable, tell me, how do you handle that? even Einstein can't solve an Engineering problem with incomplete given data.

How many students has actually ever reported lecturers for all this allegations?

If any student thinks that they were rubbed by lecturer or given a low grade because he/ she didn't do some sorting, what stopped the student from reporting? Or is it because the students themselves were not bold enough to defend their script/ write ups?

If the case was reported and u discovered that the evidence which was the written script was tampered with, what stopped the students from reporting their suspension? Is the trial before the Senate or the disciplinary committee done in absentia?

Just asking because I know that college way back when it was at independence layout.. and I know that students who didn't pass very well has a way of making up unsubstantiated stories just to cover up their inadequacies and justify the reason why they failed...

Sometimes during examination, some of the students will be going to one lecture hall or the other preaching.. u just wondered.. during exams? Why can't they sit down and read?.. but when the results comes out, different stories will be flying around.. when they should have done the right thing..
Re: University Certificates For Sale by NisforNicky: 8:54pm On May 25, 2020
oyibotat:

lalasticlala this is serious.
pls shift to fp
Re: University Certificates For Sale by Pat081: 9:45pm On May 25, 2020
Sell it to that man in aso Rock who as b using nape bill since
oyibotat:
Re: University Certificates For Sale by Thermodynamics(m): 12:08am On May 26, 2020
Richy4:

How many students has actually ever reported lecturers for all this allegations?

If any student thinks that they were rubbed by lecturer or given a low grade because he/ she didn't do some sorting, what stopped the student from reporting? Or is it because the students themselves were not bold enough to defend their script/ write ups?

If the case was reported and u discovered that the evidence which was the written script was tampered with, what stopped the students from reporting their suspension? Is the trial before the Senate or the disciplinary committee done in absentia?

Just asking because I know that college way back when it was at independence layout.. and I know that students who didn't pass very well has a way of making up unsubstantiated stories just to cover up their inadequacies and justify the reason why they failed...

Sometimes during examination, some of the students will be going to one lecture hall or the other preaching.. u just wondered.. during exams? Why can't they sit down and read?.. but when the results comes out, different stories will be flying around.. when they should have done the right thing..

if you write very well in some courses I mean, you wrote well enough to score 100/100 without bribing the lecturer handling that course, you are likely to get an F or a D and if you report the lecturer demanding to see your script or try to take the lecturer to the school's disciplinary committee, it'll certainly end badly for you, certainly. It's that simple, that's how the school is. Your only chance is to make good grades from the few courses you know are not handled by corrupt lecturers, and pray God saves you from the corrupt ones.
If you try to be a hero and fight for your right, you'll not graduate or if you're lucky, you'll graduate with a 3rd class.
Re: University Certificates For Sale by jericco1(m): 12:55am On May 26, 2020
How much for masters and how long
Re: University Certificates For Sale by Tohsynetita1: 1:04am On May 26, 2020

(1) (Reply)

I Want My Daughter To Do Her Bsc. In Canada. How Do I Go About It? / 5 Signs Your Body Gives When You're Not Drinking Enough Water / Waec leaked In Nigeria, Liberia Cancelled Their's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.