Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Advice On Which Type Of Phone To Buy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Advice On Which Type Of Phone To Buy (884 Views)

Which Type Of Android Phone Can I Get On A 15K Budget / What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? / Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Which Type Of Phone To Buy by NDSMELODY(m): 8:08am On May 25, 2020
Hi friends,i need ur advice on which type of smart phone (new) to buy because this is my first time i would be using smart phone....i have 20k with me,i need ur suggestion .
Re: Advice On Which Type Of Phone To Buy by Qsand: 8:28am On May 25, 2020
Fairly used Nokia 3.1. If you must, fairly used tecno or infinix. But please I beg you. Do not buy any itel product even if it is for free.

1 Like

Re: Advice On Which Type Of Phone To Buy by Qsand: 8:29am On May 25, 2020
Re: Advice On Which Type Of Phone To Buy by skywalker240(m): 9:09am On May 25, 2020
Qsand:
Fairly used Nokia 3.1. If you must, fairly used tecno or infinix. But please I beg you. Do not buy any itel product even if it is for free.
just say fairly used Tecno or Infinix nobody will kill you.

that thread you created comparing 2018 redmi note 7 to 2020 sh¡tfinix note 7 gave you away.
Re: Advice On Which Type Of Phone To Buy by Qsand: 12:29pm On May 25, 2020
skywalker240:

just say fairly used Tecno or Infinix nobody will kill you.

that thread you created comparing 2018 redmi note 7 to 2020 sh¡tfinix note 7 gave you away.

What phone should she get?
Re: Advice On Which Type Of Phone To Buy by NDSMELODY(m): 8:56pm On May 25, 2020
Qsand:
thanks
Re: Advice On Which Type Of Phone To Buy by Mohbola(f): 11:19pm On May 31, 2020
Qsand:

Exactly
Re: Advice On Which Type Of Phone To Buy by ZesusHVWritter(m): 4:42am On Jun 01, 2020
NDSMELODY:
Hi friends,i need ur advice on which type of smart phone (new) to buy because this is my first time i would be using smart phone....i have 20k with me,i need ur suggestion .
Samsung A2 core.
I bought the first time 25.5k.
Then 24.5k.
Last time a friend bought before the coronavirus issue, 20.5k.
Re: Advice On Which Type Of Phone To Buy by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
NDSMELODY:

Go for Tecno Pop series.
Re: Advice On Which Type Of Phone To Buy by Bestchild: 11:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
Pop2 is around that price

(1) (Reply)

Will My MTN Data Rollover, Pls Help / All You Need To Know About MTN Esim, How To Activate On Compatible Phones / Foreign Used Iphone @ Good Prices !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.