Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Comrades , How do i verify this POE Letter - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Comrades , How do i verify this POE Letter (2006 Views)

Share Your POE ( Point Of Entry ) Experience Here / Please Advice If Nigerians Are Turned Back At POE At Seychelles / Mauritius / CODVID19 - Passengers Experience At POE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comrades , How do i verify this POE Letter by xavuv: 8:53am On Jul 07, 2022
straight to the issue.

after paying a hefty sum of NGN as first instalment for a Canada Work permit visa, my travel consultant, who claimed he has a contact (an immigration lawyer) in Canada sent me the doc, a POE letter. now asking for second installment payment. Even though I'm yet to do and submit medicals, biometrics, police report.

He (travel consultant ) said that we will now file for visa with this document along with other docs like medical report etc

i have my doubts. pls help verify its authenticity, especially the UCI number and the work permit application number.

i have made some research about it though.

Re: Comrades , How do i verify this POE Letter by justwise(m): 9:18am On Jul 07, 2022
xavuv:
straight to the issue.

after paying a hefty sum of NGN as first instalment for a Canada Work permit visa, my travel consultant, who claimed he has a contact (an immigration lawyer) in Canada sent me the doc, a POE letter. now asking for second installment payment. Even though I'm yet to do and submit medicals, biometrics, police report.

He (travel consultant ) said that we will now file for visa with this document along with other docs like medical report etc

i have my doubts. pls help verify its authenticity, especially the UCI number and the work permit application number.

You have been scammed, stop wasting more money and time, Nigerians who refused to do their own research will keep getting scammed.

3 Likes

Re: Comrades , How do i verify this POE Letter by NutFunny: 9:32am On Jul 07, 2022
sad Thought you were advised earlier not to use an agent?
xavuv:
straight to the issue.

Mk your research well, before paying anyone abeg.

And if having too much money dey scratch you for hand, we accept all transfer methods - Mobile Money, Bank, Ecurrency.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Comrades , How do i verify this POE Letter by ednut1(m): 11:26am On Jul 07, 2022
xavuv:
straight to the issue.

you did not do biometrics nor police report and you think they will process your application With all the awareness and begging we do here. You people are still falling for scam. Nigerians are not even eligible for work permit at point of entry. Its a big shame that people will never research or learn

3 Likes

Re: Comrades , How do i verify this POE Letter by xavuv: 11:38am On Jul 07, 2022
justwise:

You have been scammed, stop wasting more money and time, Nigerians who refused to do their own research will keep getting scammed.

Yes i know bro. After i received the stupid doc,i tried to contact ircc. I filled a webform in the ircc website. I put in the UCI number on the letter but the system said it's invalid and that i should input the correct number. Right there i knew i habe been scammed.

Thnx bro
Re: Comrades , How do i verify this POE Letter by xavuv: 11:47am On Jul 07, 2022
ednut1:
you did not do biometrics nor police report and you think they will process your application With all the awareness and begging we do here. You people are still falling for scam. Nigerians are not even eligible for work permit at point of entry. Its a big shame that people will never research or learn

I didnt get a clear info from the attachment. Pls send me the link so i can go through. Thanx
Re: Comrades , How do i verify this POE Letter by ednut1(m): 11:54am On Jul 07, 2022
xavuv:

I didnt get a clear info from the attachment. Pls send me the link so i can go through. Thanx
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=171&top=17

Ask your self how will you get to Canada before july 15 Nigerian passport is not visa free to Canada. You have been scammed bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comrades , How do i verify this POE Letter by xavuv: 11:57am On Jul 07, 2022
ednut1:

Ask your self how will you get to Canada before july 15 Nigerian passport is not visa free to Canada. You have been scammed bro

Thnx
Re: Comrades , How do i verify this POE Letter by xavuv: 11:57am On Jul 07, 2022
ednut1:

Yes i know bro
Thnx

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Capetown / Heavy Traffic Jam On Lagos-benin-ore Road (pics) / Why Can't All Africans Move Out Of Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.