Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Buhari Greatest Asset Is His Political Will To Do Things Differently. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Greatest Asset Is His Political Will To Do Things Differently. (458 Views)

Enugu: Ugwuanyi’s Rich Scorecard And Mbah’s Mission To Do Things Differently / Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy / Falana: Buhari’s Greatest Tribute To Kyari Should Be Fixing Public Hospitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Greatest Asset Is His Political Will To Do Things Differently. by muykem: 9:33am On May 25, 2020
Abeokuta Train Terminal Is 80% Completed And Waiting for The Finishing Touches. Commuters Will Be Able To Work In Lagos And Get Home To Abeokuta With Ease.

Baba Buhari Is Performing Magic In Nigeria, No More Loot The Money And Abandon The Project (PDP's Style).

GOD BLESS PMB
GOD BLESS Rt Hon Rotimi Amechi.
GOD BLESS Federal republic of Nigeria.

Re: Buhari Greatest Asset Is His Political Will To Do Things Differently. by Vyzz: 9:44am On May 25, 2020
cheesy
Re: Buhari Greatest Asset Is His Political Will To Do Things Differently. by Yenefer(f): 9:55am On May 25, 2020
BigTableShaker:

I've seen more intelligence in the crotch lice of harem whores.
don't talk about ur mother in the internet, that's if u have any
Re: Buhari Greatest Asset Is His Political Will To Do Things Differently. by BigTableShaker(f): 9:57am On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
don't talk about ur mother in the internet, that's if u have any
If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, then they can sure make something out of you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Greatest Asset Is His Political Will To Do Things Differently. by muykem: 10:02am On May 25, 2020
NCDMB building in Bayelsa state completed by Buhari administration this year.

Re: Buhari Greatest Asset Is His Political Will To Do Things Differently. by Ervin22: 10:18am On May 25, 2020
People of your kind do not believe in any way that positive things are going on in the country,you only look out for the negative and thats very bad.
Re: Buhari Greatest Asset Is His Political Will To Do Things Differently. by muykem: 10:25am On May 25, 2020
Atiku:
it is called being delusional.
if seeing good things is delusional I am happy with it. May you continue to see bad things so you will not delusional.
Re: Buhari Greatest Asset Is His Political Will To Do Things Differently. by BigTableShaker(f): 10:26am On May 25, 2020
Horlufemi:

Common na. 80% complete. It's not completed
What happened to Lagos-ibadan railway?!

Lag to Abeokuta got a working railway since time immemorial.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Greatest Asset Is His Political Will To Do Things Differently. by Horlufemi(m): 10:31am On May 25, 2020
BigTableShaker:

What happened to Lagos-ibadan railway?!

Lag to Abeokuta got a working railway since time immemorial.

Ok. I really don't like all these arguments online. When it come to fruition you'll see it. I wonder what you'll now say then. I'm dying to hear.

You can't wake someone pretending to sleep and you can't force a horse to drink water.

Peace
Re: Buhari Greatest Asset Is His Political Will To Do Things Differently. by Nobody: 11:54am On May 25, 2020
muykem:
if seeing good things is delusional I am happy with it. May you continue to see bad things so you will not delusional.
I will continue to be realistic.
Re: Buhari Greatest Asset Is His Political Will To Do Things Differently. by muykem: 12:06pm On May 25, 2020
Atiku:
I will continue to be realistic.
I will continue to be seeing and experiencing good things.
Re: Buhari Greatest Asset Is His Political Will To Do Things Differently. by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 25, 2020
muykem:
I will continue to be seeing and experiencing good things.

Typical religious & delusiona.l Nigerian
Re: Buhari Greatest Asset Is His Political Will To Do Things Differently. by JAMO84: 1:30pm On May 25, 2020
The only abandoned project Buhari will not complete

(1) (Reply)

What If It Turns Out That Adesina Is Corrupt And Guilty As Charged? / Federal High Court Restrains APC, Oshiomole From Conducting Edo Primaries / Edo: Why We Disqualified Obaseki, Ogiemwonyi, Iduoriyekemwen ― APC Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.