Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Osun: Amotekun Catches Gang Leader 'Shadow' Through A Commercial Sex Worker - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osun: Amotekun Catches Gang Leader 'Shadow' Through A Commercial Sex Worker (64327 Views)

Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer / Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest / Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet (2) (3) (4)

Re: Osun: Amotekun Catches Gang Leader 'Shadow' Through A Commercial Sex Worker by apexx126: 11:54am On May 25, 2020
Re: Osun: Amotekun Catches Gang Leader 'Shadow' Through A Commercial Sex Worker by golddare: 11:55am On May 25, 2020
Re: Osun: Amotekun Catches Gang Leader 'Shadow' Through A Commercial Sex Worker by Myhusband(m): 12:09pm On May 25, 2020
babestella:

You can just imagine, robbers were caught and he is trying so hard to turn it to ethnic fight rather than condemn the act. Who knows, he might even be an armed robber/bugler too, the kind of things one sees on Nairaland these days ehn, very disgusting set of kids.

your crying means nothing to me hypocrite. this imbeciles can't tamed his kinsmen, he was bent on crying like helpless kid on my post

go back and read the post I quoted again when your mental provider is available. south.beast people won't cease to cry like a kid that they're, after all your Governor sef dey cry

if you don't tame your foolishness by quoting me, I go spoil your day

NB: I'm not your uncle's age mate

Re: Osun: Amotekun Catches Gang Leader 'Shadow' Through A Commercial Sex Worker by udemzyudex(m): 12:11pm On May 25, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Audio Arrest.

You this fulani herdsman using Igbo name as a camouflage.
Re: Osun: Amotekun Catches Gang Leader 'Shadow' Through A Commercial Sex Worker by fkj950ax(m): 12:25pm On May 25, 2020
isthatso:

Every citizen has the power to arrest, it’s called citizen’s arrest and it is empowered by law.

And Amotekun was passed into Law by the House of Assembly of the States they operate in. That law includes the power to arrest in addition to the citizens arrest you mentioned.

Re: Osun: Amotekun Catches Gang Leader 'Shadow' Through A Commercial Sex Worker by pinkbarby: 12:35pm On May 25, 2020
That's good, keep it up guys.

Available land for sale behind Tuyil's Proposed University Site @ Airport Road, Ilorin , Kwara State @ N150,000 per plot. Call 0817934790 , 08116891684.

Size: 100ft by 50ft

Documents:
Registered Survey and the C of O.

Available to inspect at your convenience.

Re: Osun: Amotekun Catches Gang Leader 'Shadow' Through A Commercial Sex Worker by luluman: 12:37pm On May 25, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Audio Arrest.
THUNDER FIRE BAD BALLE. GBOAAAAR!!!!
Re: Osun: Amotekun Catches Gang Leader 'Shadow' Through A Commercial Sex Worker by herich(m): 12:38pm On May 25, 2020
Fallen angels is at it again
Re: Osun: Amotekun Catches Gang Leader 'Shadow' Through A Commercial Sex Worker by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 25, 2020
Some people are pained.

They thought Amotekun will die a natural death.

May! They PRAY that Amotekun will die a natural death simply because

Their governors are cowards and can't float a similar security outfit without permission from their Fulanis masters.

Jealousy, envy...
Re: Osun: Amotekun Catches Gang Leader 'Shadow' Through A Commercial Sex Worker by rukis360(m): 12:50pm On May 25, 2020
Did amotekun trace the phone to the prostitute? Do they now perform police duties and are equipped with such tools to track phones..... Hard to believe piece of junk news
Re: Osun: Amotekun Catches Gang Leader 'Shadow' Through A Commercial Sex Worker by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 25, 2020
easyhacq:
We need Amotekun in Kwara and Middle Belt. Insecurity in this. region is just alarming.

I agree. Especially Benue state.
Re: Osun: Amotekun Catches Gang Leader 'Shadow' Through A Commercial Sex Worker by TheBigE(m): 12:57pm On May 25, 2020
Something must kill a man. ��
Re: Osun: Amotekun Catches Gang Leader 'Shadow' Through A Commercial Sex Worker by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 25, 2020
babestella:

Ok you’ve turn it to fight abi. Armed robbers were caught but you here calling out other regions. You guys are really funny.

This is what amuses me.

Go back to the front page and start chastising your brothers who think they have the monopoly of craziness.
Re: Osun: Amotekun Catches Gang Leader 'Shadow' Through A Commercial Sex Worker by Femeto: 1:01pm On May 25, 2020
SILVERLINES:

I think this Amotekun need a special intelligent department and investigations etc.

The news too full so without ashaaawo the young man couldn't have been caught
Dey dere. You know how many theif them done use women catch. Most of them spend their loot on women.

Re: Osun: Amotekun Catches Gang Leader 'Shadow' Through A Commercial Sex Worker by annyz: 1:13pm On May 25, 2020
sexyYBMB:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/amotekun-nabs-four-suspected-burglars-in-osun/%3famp=1

Good job Amotekun but we want to hear more of your arresting ritualists and their sponsors including their spiritualists.

Go into your trenches and thick Forests in search of these cannibals and miners and you will get more applauded results.
Re: Osun: Amotekun Catches Gang Leader 'Shadow' Through A Commercial Sex Worker by segun18(m): 1:16pm On May 25, 2020
[quote author=Lyydia post=89936620]I hope they are well investigated before being labeled criminals[/quot

Exactly!
Re: Osun: Amotekun Catches Gang Leader 'Shadow' Through A Commercial Sex Worker by annyz: 1:21pm On May 25, 2020
sexyYBMB:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/amotekun-nabs-four-suspected-burglars-in-osun/%3famp=1

Anotekun said "Taiwo had visited a sex worker and after a romp, he refused to pay her and the lady seized a phone he stole at the house he burgled a few days earlier.

“Our men got the sex worker and asked her to call Taiwo for him to come for the phone. Our men eventually arrested him when he showed up to collect the phone.

So if he had paid and his phone not seized there wouldn't have been this arrest
You guys need to improve on your intelligence gathering and be more gallantry.
Re: Osun: Amotekun Catches Gang Leader 'Shadow' Through A Commercial Sex Worker by Alexis11: 1:32pm On May 25, 2020
GODPUNISHALABI:
them no born any amotekun touch any Fulani herdsman Fulani go carry all their ppl do suya for north na only their ppl amotekun get mouth ontop

Lol... stale. Kids everywhere. cheesy
Re: Osun: Amotekun Catches Gang Leader 'Shadow' Through A Commercial Sex Worker by iqiq: 2:02pm On May 25, 2020
Hmm, now they use ashi to get criminals
Re: Osun: Amotekun Catches Gang Leader 'Shadow' Through A Commercial Sex Worker by Queenlovely(f): 2:07pm On May 25, 2020
That's how they all start with good deeds and letter the fail
Re: Osun: Amotekun Catches Gang Leader 'Shadow' Through A Commercial Sex Worker by mechanics(m): 2:14pm On May 25, 2020
Wow, I hope they maintain the momentum.
Re: Osun: Amotekun Catches Gang Leader 'Shadow' Through A Commercial Sex Worker by pippimp(m): 2:54pm On May 25, 2020
Lyydia:
I hope they are well investigated before being labeled criminals

Well said. I wonder why men who are not trained law enforcement agents are arresting people and no one sees a problem with that.
Re: Osun: Amotekun Catches Gang Leader 'Shadow' Through A Commercial Sex Worker by raphy(m): 3:59pm On May 25, 2020
I hope say no be only me see as this people called amo tekun are riding in a fine hilux vehicle..

opc wey them.no give even bicycle some end up snatching okada from innocent citizen and say he is arm robber.

this one seems to b a big group .but nothing concern me even ig they give them armour cars..
Re: Osun: Amotekun Catches Gang Leader 'Shadow' Through A Commercial Sex Worker by oobelomo: 4:06pm On May 25, 2020
[quotyour father mad mane author=Ezennwa post=89936480]Lol,

Who dash Amotekun moral to arrest
[/quote]
Re: Osun: Amotekun Catches Gang Leader 'Shadow' Through A Commercial Sex Worker by oluxy(m): 4:34pm On May 25, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Audio Arrest.

Hmmmmm
Eyaaaaa! Let d south south n south east including All of u do same by forming ur regional security.
To me audio arrest sounds jealously.

U guys should try n unite for once, n succeed on this like amotekun, grin

Re: Osun: Amotekun Catches Gang Leader 'Shadow' Through A Commercial Sex Worker by ThatFairGuy: 4:49pm On May 25, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Audio Arrest.
I've never seen you believe any good news on this forum. Better eat sugar and not die of BITTERNESS cheesy
Re: Osun: Amotekun Catches Gang Leader 'Shadow' Through A Commercial Sex Worker by ThatFairGuy: 4:50pm On May 25, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Audio Arrest.
I've never seen you believe any good news on this forum. Better eat sugar and not die of BITTERNESS cheesy
Igbo spokesperson, that's what you people are known for. BITTERNESS
Re: Osun: Amotekun Catches Gang Leader 'Shadow' Through A Commercial Sex Worker by Okoroawusa: 5:00pm On May 25, 2020
Tailors ke?

See cover up method
Re: Osun: Amotekun Catches Gang Leader 'Shadow' Through A Commercial Sex Worker by Okoroawusa: 5:01pm On May 25, 2020
annyz:

Anotekun said "Taiwo had visited a sex worker and after a romp, he refused to pay her and the lady seized a phone he stole at the house he burgled a few days earlier.

“Our men got the sex worker and asked her to call Taiwo for him to come for the phone. Our men eventually arrested him when he showed up to collect the phone.

So if he had paid and his phone not seized there wouldn't have been this arrest
You guys need to improve on your intelligence gathering and be more gallantry.
Bro news can't tell you everything about the investigation

Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) / Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) / 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors