Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer (68769 Views)

Suspected Fraudsters Arrested In Imo Hotel With A live Snake In Their Luggage / Man Escapes Ritual Killing From Imo Hotel / Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by Islie: 2:29pm On Feb 11, 2021
Chidiebube Okeoma, Owerri

Commercial activities were on Thursday halted as a commercial worker killed his customer who refused to pay her after sexual intercourse in Owerri the Imo State capital.

As a result, angry residents set the hotel where the incident took place ablaze.

Our Correspondent who arrived at the scene saw policemen and firefighters working hard to put out the fire.

It was gathered that the commercial sex worker was enraged when the man (customer) refused to pay the agreed amount after several rounds of sexual intercourse and stabbed him to death.

The source said, “A prostitute killed his male friend because he was unable to pay him after marathon sex. This is what happened.”

Angered by the death of the customer, residents mobilized and set the hotel which was said to be a beehive of commercial sexual activities on fire.

Hours after the hotel had been razed, soldiers believed to have been deployed from the 34 artillery Brigade, Obinze, Owerri, to the scene were seen trying to maintain order.

When contacted, the Interim Management Committee Chairman of Owerri West Local Government Area of the state, Chief Okechukwu Enyioha, said that security men had taken over the scene.

While confirming the incident, the council boss said, ” Yes, I have been briefed and security men have taken over the scene of the incident. The security agencies are working hard and the law is being enforced.”

According to him, he had activated the security apparatus in the LGA to ensure that the incident did not degenerate.

When contacted, the Police Spokesperson in the state, Orlando Ikeokwu, promised to call back.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/imo-hotel-set-ablaze-as-commercial-sex-worker-kills-customer/%3famp=1

1 Like

Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by TATALoAlaMu: 2:33pm On Feb 11, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by MickzyDonald: 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2021
grin grin
Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by madridguy(m): 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2021
It was gathered that the commercial sex worker was enraged when the man (customer) refused to pay the agreed amount after several rounds of sexual intercourse and stabbed him to death.

The source said, “A prostitute killed his male friend because he was unable to pay him after marathon sex. This is what happened.”

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by BlackfireX: 2:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
If you have ever visited this ashewos as they are called , you will agree on monkey shadow, flying leopard style, doggy with cow girl as give away... Only for the once gentle lady of -i-will-do - well turn to a monster that won't even allow you to have missionary journey..

If you ask for ya money ,she will start shouting that you didn't pay, instead of the other ashewos to be reasonable, they will pour water you don't even wanna know where it came from, they will hit you, drag your clothes and disgrace you publicly

grin

193 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by spinna: 2:47pm On Feb 11, 2021
BlackfireX:
If you have ever visited this ashewos as they are called , you will agree on monkey shadow, flying leopard style, doggy with cow girl as give away... Only for the once gentle lady of -i-will-do - well turn to a monster that won't even allow you to have missionary journey..

If you ask for ya money ,she will start shouting that you didn't pay, instead of the other ashewos to be reasonable, they will pour water you don't even wanna know where it came from, they will hit you, drag your clothes and disgrace you publicly

grin

Guy its ok ..dont feel bad .. just forgive them.

251 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by Bola146(f): 2:48pm On Feb 11, 2021
Lobatan cheesy cheesy How will they explain to the dead man's family that their son got killed by what he likes most cheesy cheesy

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by tyup(m): 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2021
Why is the body so confusing sad OP is the sex worker a He or She? cling to one side and stop confusing the police investigation

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by thorpido(m): 3:32pm On Feb 11, 2021
The owner of the hotel just lost his property because of the mindless action of a commercial sex worker.
He knew the risks though running that kind of business.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by tito44: 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2021
Afonja sex worker kills a Igbo

Wahala be like Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by jodeci(m): 3:37pm On Feb 11, 2021
what is the name of the hotel?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by RRodwave(m): 4:02pm On Feb 11, 2021
spinna:

Guy its ok ..dont feel bad .. just forgive them.

9 Likes

Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by illicit(m): 4:44pm On Feb 11, 2021
See Gbege....
Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:53pm On Feb 11, 2021
"She" kept changing to "he" and back, and "his" to "her".

Now, it is hard to tell the gender of the commercial sex worker.

Honestly, bloggers need to pay more attention to basic English.

When you keep switching from "he" to "she" you deflect people's attention away from the news that they should otherwise be reading.

139 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by anonymuz(m): 4:54pm On Feb 11, 2021
He came of the hole and gone forever through the hole...he's a holeman

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by anonymuz(m): 4:55pm On Feb 11, 2021
He came of the hole and gone forever through the hole...he's a holeman

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2021
Prostitution....one of the oldest female profession in human history.
I remember those years of N100 per round... as bad as market be.. man must nack..
To all decent sex workers out there ... May your days be long. cool

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by GOFRONT(m): 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2021
Chaiii
......Puna.

Oritsefemi should learn his lesson from here

7 Likes

Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2021
madridguy:

me too I am wondering with the use or "him" and "his"

8 Likes

Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by DJ10rounds(m): 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2021
.why should you bargain business and fail to comply with the terms of agreement. I don't know when last I payed for sex,na me dey run sef and that is because I always exercise, groom myself and eat healthy. And most importantly I always take my hot, delicious soyabean tea immediately after workout which makes me sleep well. I can deliver the soyabean powder to you anywhere in Nigeria, contact the number on my signature

10 Likes

Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by Brendaniel: 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2021

very bad, some girls like Saphiere will justify this, if death is the penalty for defaulting then the same girls who justify this will abuse boys who sends a girl 5k for tfare to come and see him and she defaults, so if the boy kills her should we also justify it, what is wrong is wrong, don't take sides because of gender, stand for the truth...

9 Likes

Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by papilo700: 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2021
Ipob and senselessness are like 5&6.

Wetin carry you go brothel in the first place wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by Businessboy96: 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2021
M
Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by AbujaCitiBlog: 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2021
Islie:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/imo-hotel-set-ablaze-as-commercial-sex-worker-kills-customer/%3famp=1
Misplaced priority! Why not kill the ashewo that killed the man?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by blinking001(m): 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2021
Na wah..problems just too plenty for this country
Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by Bussyfamm(m): 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2021
BlackfireX:

grin

Wetin you dey find go there?

4 Likes

Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by janedonez(m): 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2021
Opoor
Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2021
Transacriona sex is as common as a handshake in those parts. Ibo women see commercial puna as a regular part of life hustle

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by Authoreety: 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2021
Nigeria and misplaced priority
Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by Kollysman1: 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2021
very unnecessary comment

BluntTheApostle:
"She" kept changing to "he" and back, and "his" to "her".

Now, it is hard to tell the gender of the commercial sex worker.

Honestly, bloggers need to pay more attention to basic English.

When you keep switching from "he" to "she" you deflect people's attention away from the news that they should otherwise be reading.
Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by BF69BF: 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2021
Seems gbenshing has been added to the list of a thousand ways to die.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) / Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) / Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.