Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

"I Was Forced To Go Beg Lola Okoye But She Did Not Forgive" - Jude Okoye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Was Forced To Go Beg Lola Okoye But She Did Not Forgive" - Jude Okoye (572 Views)

Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation / Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Was Forced To Go Beg Lola Okoye But She Did Not Forgive" - Jude Okoye by ollyjoseph: 9:39am On May 25, 2020
In an online interview recently anchored by famous IG Big Boy, Tunde Ednut where he interviwed brother of defunct group, Psquare, Jude Okoye. Jude was asked if he can bring back Psquare but his response was a little bit shocking. I will want you to have your say on his response. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNwUvV5cRvs
Re: "I Was Forced To Go Beg Lola Okoye But She Did Not Forgive" - Jude Okoye by Ezennwa(m): 9:41am On May 25, 2020
hmm!

Celebrities matter again

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actress Slammed For Saying She Charges $5,000 For S*X / Nigerians In Shock As Davido Gift Boy 1million Naira / Curvylicious Actress Anita Joseph Warns Fans Not To Insult Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.