Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

If Oil Runs out Today What Will Niger Delta Look Like. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Oil Runs out Today What Will Niger Delta Look Like. (2890 Views)

For How Long Will Niger Delta Continue To Sleep And Be Cheated? / When Will Niger Delta People Hand Over Tompolo To The Nigerian FG / Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Oil Runs out Today What Will Niger Delta Look Like. by Goodmarlian: 9:48am On May 25, 2020
This is a question I keep asking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Oil Runs out Today What Will Niger Delta Look Like. by Nobody: 9:51am On May 25, 2020
Eastern region will survive from their ingenuity. Igbos will always embrace their so-called Niger Delta brothers whether oil or no oil because blood is thicker than water. Yorubbas will never ever embrace so-called Niger Delta without oil, same goes for Hausa-Fulani because they know they are not related; this fake love is all about their oil. But so-called Niger Delta people in hindsight will forever hate Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani from generation to generation. I'm talking about the kind of hate that if they see Yorubaa or Hausa-Fulani after separation without oil, dey fit harm una.

Yorubbas will not survive without oil money as this Corona only exposed them. Hausa-Fulani may survive by managing!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Oil Runs out Today What Will Niger Delta Look Like. by BigTableShaker(f): 9:56am On May 25, 2020
fugarlion:
Eastern region will survive from their ingenuity. Igbos will always embrace their brothers whether oil or no oil. Yorubbas will never ever embrace so-called Niger Delta without oil, same goes for Hausa-Fulani. But they will forever hate Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani from generation to generation. I'm talking about the kind of hate that if they see Yorubaa or Hausa-Fulani after separation without oil, dey fit harm una.

Yorubbas will not survive without oil money as this Corona only exposed them. Hausa-Fulani may survive by managing!
haba!
Flati can run mouth ehh.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Oil Runs out Today What Will Niger Delta Look Like. by tatatar: 10:04am On May 25, 2020
fugarlion:
[s]Eastern region will survive from their ingenuity. Igbos will always embrace their brothers whether oil or no oil. Yorubbas will never ever embrace so-called Niger Delta without oil, same goes for Hausa-Fulani. But they will forever hate Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani from generation to generation. I'm talking about the kind of hate that if they see Yorubaa or Hausa-Fulani after separation without oil, dey fit harm una.

Yorubbas will not survive without oil money as this Corona only exposed them. Hausa-Fulani may survive by managing![/s]
Which region is the poverty capital of the South,and in Nigeria after the core North? And which region generates by far the highest non-oil revenues? And which regions have the lowest IGR in the country?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Oil Runs out Today What Will Niger Delta Look Like. by Olachase(m): 10:13am On May 25, 2020
fugarlion:
Eastern region will survive from their ingenuity. Igbos will always embrace their brothers whether oil or no oil. Yorubbas will never ever embrace so-called Niger Delta without oil, same goes for Hausa-Fulani. But they will forever hate Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani from generation to generation. I'm talking about the kind of hate that if they see Yorubaa or Hausa-Fulani after separation without oil, dey fit harm una.

i hope you will not pass this ur hatred life to ur children?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Oil Runs out Today What Will Niger Delta Look Like. by dukeprince50: 10:25am On May 25, 2020
If oil dry kpatakpata today, the entire country will suffer, show me any region in Nigeria that does not depend on the oil? As a matter of fact those that will first adapt to the no oil economy is all Niger delta states due to their seaports and other natural resource like water and most Southwest states due to the strong economy of lagos states which will extend, then the south east states follows due to their entrepreneurial spirits. Forget the Northern states, they are the food basket of the nation Borno and Niger state alone is capable of feeding the country, they will survive too but will be the last to adapt after the SE states, if oil finish today, Nigeria will progress faster, no region will do the Daddy feed me programme again and every region will bring out the best in them.
ND/SW will be the economy hub, SE will be the entrepreneurial backbone with their relentless love for wealth, North will be like the medical team in a war, they are not fighters but are very crucial if their allies will survive the war.

2 Likes

Re: If Oil Runs out Today What Will Niger Delta Look Like. by Sammy07: 10:46am On May 25, 2020
dukeprince50:
If oil dry kpatakpata today, the entire country will suffer, show me any region in Nigeria that does not depend on the oil? As a matter of fact those that will first adapt to the no oil economy is all Niger delta states due to their seaports and other natural resource like water and most Southwest states due to the strong economy of lagos states which will extend, then the south east states follows due to their entrepreneurial spirits. Forget the Northern states, if they could not adapt with oil, then without oil will be extinction

You make sense.
But the north still provides food.

North produces highest agricultural export

1 Like

Re: If Oil Runs out Today What Will Niger Delta Look Like. by dukeprince50: 10:47am On May 25, 2020
Sammy07:

You make sense.
But the north still provides food.

North produces highest agricultural export
oh, I totally forgot, lemme edit

1 Like

Re: If Oil Runs out Today What Will Niger Delta Look Like. by AwkaFinest: 11:04am On May 25, 2020
If oil dries all the landlocked regions will suffer just like 80% of landlocked countries in Africa. Look at Africa today, only countries like Botswana, Zambia, Ethiopia, Uganda and Rwanda are doing well. The rest landlocked countries are shit.

I pity for my Anambra. As ndi potopoto we will be in deep shit!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Oil Runs out Today What Will Niger Delta Look Like. by Nobody: 11:04am On May 25, 2020
dukeprince50:
If oil dry kpatakpata today, the entire country will suffer, show me any region in Nigeria that does not depend on the oil? As a matter of fact those that will first adapt to the no oil economy is all Niger delta states due to their seaports and other natural resource like water and most Southwest states due to the strong economy of lagos states which will extend, then the south east states follows due to their entrepreneurial spirits. Forget the Northern states, they are the food basket of the nation Borno and Niger state alone is capable of feeding the country, they will survive too but will be the last to adapt after the SE states, if oil finish today, Nigeria will progress faster, no region will do the Daddy feed me programme again and every region will bring out the best in them.
ND/SW will be the economy hub, SE will be the entrepreneurial backbone with their frightening love for wealth, North will be like the medical team in a war, they are not fighters but are very crucial if their allies will survive the war.

Watch and see what will happen if oil dries up. You know what Igbos are made off. So-called oil has never benefited Igbos, not one bit. All they built in not from oil.

3 Likes

Re: If Oil Runs out Today What Will Niger Delta Look Like. by Nobody: 11:06am On May 25, 2020
AwkaFinest:
If oil dries all the landlocked regions will suffer just like 80% of landlocked countries in Africa. Look at Africa today, only countries like Botswana, Zambia, Ethiopia, Uganda and Rwanda are doing well. The rest landlocked countries are shit.

I pity for my Anambra. As ndi potopoto we will be in deep shit!

Afonja and reverse psychology; he knows SE will fare better than any region but envy will not allow him accept that fact. Anambra with most wealthiest people? SMH

9 Likes

Re: If Oil Runs out Today What Will Niger Delta Look Like. by PortHarcourt1st: 11:06am On May 25, 2020
[s]
AwkaFinest:
If oil dries all the landlocked regions will suffer just like 80% of landlocked countries in Africa. Look at Africa today, only countries like Botswana, Zambia, Ethiopia, Uganda and Rwanda are doing well. The rest landlocked countries are shit. pity for my Anambra. As ndi potopoto we will be in deep shit!
[/s]

The problem is our Rivers state that has been polluted with nothing to show except shithole. I pity my PORT HARCOURT

2 Likes

Re: If Oil Runs out Today What Will Niger Delta Look Like. by Taba21: 11:07am On May 25, 2020
fugarlion:

Oil or no oil Niger Delta remains a blessed region in natural resources

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Oil Runs out Today What Will Niger Delta Look Like. by dukeprince50: 11:07am On May 25, 2020
fugarlion:

Watch and see what will happen if oil dries up. You know what Igbos are made off. So-called oil has never benefited Igbos, not one bit. All they built in not from oil.
where do you think the monthly allocation that sustain Igbo states is coming from?
As a matter of fact, only ND from oil and lagos from other IGR do not benefit, they give the country more than the country gives them, all other states depend on FG
Re: If Oil Runs out Today What Will Niger Delta Look Like. by dukeprince50: 11:08am On May 25, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:
[s][/s]

The problem is our Rivers state that has been polluted with nothing to show except shithole. I pity my PORT HARCOURT
pls not here, I beg u pls, thanks as u cooperate, akwafinest pls do not say things that will generate stupidity too
Re: If Oil Runs out Today What Will Niger Delta Look Like. by Sammy07: 11:10am On May 25, 2020
dukeprince50:

ND/SW will be the economy hub, SE will be the entrepreneurial backbone with their relentless love for wealth, North will be like the medical team in a war, they are not fighters but are very crucial if their allies will survive the war.

I can't say north is like medical team.

North are as important as anything.
Or else the money generated from ND/SW will be used to import food outside.

Which will affect your forex
Re: If Oil Runs out Today What Will Niger Delta Look Like. by PortHarcourt1st: 11:10am On May 25, 2020
Kinematics aka awkafinest look at the oil rich PORT HARCOURT despite the huge oil wealth hahahaha

Re: If Oil Runs out Today What Will Niger Delta Look Like. by Taba21: 11:11am On May 25, 2020
fugarlion:

Are they not receiving any money from the government coming through oil source
Re: If Oil Runs out Today What Will Niger Delta Look Like. by PortHarcourt1st: 11:12am On May 25, 2020
Our PORT HARCOURT oil is being shared by yebows while our PORT HARCOURT is in ruins.

Re: If Oil Runs out Today What Will Niger Delta Look Like. by Kinematics: 11:12am On May 25, 2020
This op doesn't know the advantages of having a shoreline. Show me how many poor countries on earth with access to the sea? Not many, compared to the ones in the hinterland.

The Niger delta has a very big advantage, crude or no crude location is a very big advantage. Just think of Lagos and Abuja, one is totally landlocked while the other is deep into the hinterland.
Re: If Oil Runs out Today What Will Niger Delta Look Like. by PortHarcourt1st: 11:14am On May 25, 2020
[s]]
Kinematics:
This op doesn't know the advantages of having a shoreline. Show me how many poor countries on earth with access to the sea? Not many, compared to the ones in the hinterlan
The Niger delta has a very big advantage, crude or no crude location is a very big advantage. Just think of Lagos and Abuja, one is totally landlocked while the other is deep into the hinterland.

[/s]

Hahahaha

He don quickly switch account

What shall you lazy Rivers yoots do with shoreline?

There will be nobody to kidnap

1 Like

Re: If Oil Runs out Today What Will Niger Delta Look Like. by Nobody: 11:15am On May 25, 2020
dukeprince50:
where do you think the monthly allocation that sustain Igbo states is coming from?
As a matter of fact, only ND from oil and lagos from other IGR do not benefit, they give the country more than the country gives them, all other states depend on FG

You think Igbos need monthly allocation? You think Igbos rebuilt and developed Abuja and Lagos from monthly allocation? You afonjas need to travel out and think out of the box. Igbos' wealth comes from doing business and commerce, not government. Igbos have weak center, meaning private enterprise and individuals run almost 80% of the state; 20% or so is what government does, which is the reverse in the North and Yorubaaland where 80% is government driven. 80% of yorubas are government workers.
Re: If Oil Runs out Today What Will Niger Delta Look Like. by PortHarcourt1st: 11:15am On May 25, 2020
What will lazy Rivers yoots do with shoreline when all of them are cultists and kidnappers

Re: If Oil Runs out Today What Will Niger Delta Look Like. by PortHarcourt1st: 11:17am On May 25, 2020
Goodmarlian:
This is a question I keep asking

PORT HARCOURT is already the most polluted city in the world. What will then happen if oil is gone?

Re: If Oil Runs out Today What Will Niger Delta Look Like. by Nobody: 11:17am On May 25, 2020
Taba21:

Are they not receiving any money from the government coming through oil source

Not important because 80% of the people earn their living from private enterprise. Not like yorubba where 80% are government workers or civil servants.
Re: If Oil Runs out Today What Will Niger Delta Look Like. by PortHarcourt1st: 11:19am On May 25, 2020
dukeprince50:
pls not here, I beg u pls, thanks as u cooperate, akwafinest pls do not say things that will generate stupidity too

Your useless cultist brother kinematics aka awkafinest is the reason PORT HARCOURT has been in the news for the very wrong reasons and this will continue until he respects his old age. We are ready to match his stupidity at any level and surpass it just like we have been doing
Re: If Oil Runs out Today What Will Niger Delta Look Like. by Rodwave: 11:21am On May 25, 2020
Sammy07:

I can't say north is like medical team.

North are as important as anything.
Or else the money generated from ND/SW will be used to import food outside.

Which will affect your forex

You guys are funny. If oil runs out, all these big for nothing corporations in Lagos will pack shop. Nigerians are still dreaming.
Re: If Oil Runs out Today What Will Niger Delta Look Like. by Kinematics: 11:22am On May 25, 2020
This is how they'll start living in anambala

Re: If Oil Runs out Today What Will Niger Delta Look Like. by dukeprince50: 11:23am On May 25, 2020
fugarlion:

You think Igbos need monthly allocation? You think Igbos rebuilt and developed Abuja and Lagos from monthly allocation? You afonjas need to travel out and think out of the box. Igbos' wealth comes from doing business and commerce, not government. Igbos have weak center, meaning private enterprise and individuals run almost 80% of the state; 20% or so is what government does, which is the reverse in the North and Yorubaaland where 80% is government driven. 80% of yorubas are government workers.
there is a difference between medium scale business (which most igbos are involved in) and industrialism, which you find in Lagos and SS regions.
While Igbos are the people who will support the medium scale, Lagos and ND will attract investors from foreign land, do not compare them. Look at the ND vs SE states, you find out that the most markets that sell women slippers and okrika are in the SE states while massive offices and others are in SS and Lagos, at the end the SE can't compete with these guys

1 Like

Re: If Oil Runs out Today What Will Niger Delta Look Like. by PortHarcourt1st: 11:24am On May 25, 2020
Kinematics:
This is how they'll start living in anambala

Hahahaha

Even with oil our Rivers yoots are being empowered with AK47. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Dead Fool Is Coming For President (photos) / Patience Jonathan reacts to news of husbands nomination / GEJ Is Coming - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.