Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

American Bank Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / American Bank Account (705 Views)

Make Money Online Directly To Your Bank Account In Nigeria.. / Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos / South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Bank Account by ashiwaju11(m): 9:48am On May 25, 2020
Can somebody please advise how to open a bank account in America.
Re: American Bank Account by Trampy: 9:55am On May 25, 2020
ashiwaju11:
Can somebody please advise how to open a bank account in America.
You need to be physically present there with the right documents except you want to buy the ready made ones with other people's details from dark web

1 Like

Re: American Bank Account by ashiwaju11(m): 10:27am On May 25, 2020
Trampy:

You need to be physically present there with the right documents except you want to buy the ready made ones with other people's details from dark web

Do you know if the people selling the ready made accounts own the accounts or are these stolen accounts?
Re: American Bank Account by jaywalker04(m): 11:41am On May 25, 2020
A Payoneer account could serve the purpose

1 Like

Re: American Bank Account by wordsNOTswords(m): 12:08pm On May 25, 2020
Payooneer should do !

1 Like

Re: American Bank Account by Trampy: 12:12pm On May 25, 2020
ashiwaju11:

Do you know if the people selling the ready made accounts own the accounts or are these stolen accounts?

Surely, i know those accounts are stolen hence the need to avoid them. The only foreign bank account i know one can get legitimately online without travelling out of Nigeria is a Euro bank account, not US account.

1 Like

Re: American Bank Account by cmoney22222: 8:31am On May 26, 2020
Yes sepa account. Perhaps Euro account

Trampy:

Surely, i know those accounts are stolen hence the need to avoid them. The only foreign bank account i know one can get legitimately online without travelling out of Nigeria is a Euro bank account, not US account.

1 Like

Re: American Bank Account by Trampy: 8:54am On May 26, 2020
cmoney22222:
Yes sepa account. Perhaps Euro account

Yea, that's correct.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How My Wife Learnt Forex And Binary Option From Scratch And Now A Professional T / CBN Asks FBN To Call In Otudeko’s Honeywell Loan Facility Within 2 Days / Apply For White Field Foundation Grants And Win Up To .2M Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.