Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Apply For White Field Foundation Grants And Win Up To .2M Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Apply For White Field Foundation Grants And Win Up To .2M Naira (706 Views)

Let's Chat Predict And Win Up To 800 Naira Airtime Daily / I Have 2M Naira.... Please What Good Business Can I Do / What Business Can I Start With 2M Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apply For White Field Foundation Grants And Win Up To .2M Naira by Maloboy(m): 8:04am On Dec 07, 2021
Whitefield Foundation is a Non governmental organization that is passionately committed to poverty eradication in Africa and especially Nigeria through economic empowerment.

The white field foundation is supported by the coca-cola foundation, sterling bank, African Farmer, the capstone, the Kano state government and MSME Africa.

Features

Build employability, entrepreneurship and money making skills with courses taught for free by experts and professionals in easy to understand and practical way

By pass the different stages of the program, you will qualify for #200,000, #100,000 and #25,000 grants.

Don't let this opportunity pass you by.

https://www.equip.whitefieldfoundation.ng/register?ref=1E4B18F96

(1) (Reply)

Latest Way Of Making 10 To 1500 Usdt On Dialy Bases / How To Buy Dollar At CBN Rate By Using Importation Tricks: 2023 Tutorial / Q&a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.