Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Can I Trade Forex With My Smartphone - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Can I Trade Forex With My Smartphone (699 Views)

Can I Trade With Payoneer In Binance? / Killing Forex With Gold Ea Robot / I Trade for Freedom. Tutorials, Signals and Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Trade Forex With My Smartphone by touchalex25: 9:59am On May 25, 2020
Good morning please is anyone here trading forex with their smartphone. I have been doing some trading on my laptop but being that I carry my smartphone everywhere I was thinking trading with a smartphone will be super convenient and maybe allow me trade on the go but I'm not sure if it's the same thing. I was thinking of getting and android tablet for this but I need good advice before I invest on the device.
Re: Can I Trade Forex With My Smartphone by KAM3KAZI: 11:15am On May 25, 2020
Offcourse you can trade Forex on your smartphone,there are many trading apps on the App store/Google play.
Re: Can I Trade Forex With My Smartphone by touchalex25: 1:18pm On May 25, 2020
Trampy:

The beauty of trading is that it can be done with any device that is internet enabled. Be it, smartphone, laptop, iPad etc. Forex trading is a good form of trading with some level of risk. I can give you an alternative which is called Binary Option trading incase u haven't heard of it. Binary Option trading is like the 'Senior Brother' to Forex trading in the sense that, in Binary Option trading, you can invest part of your capital and not all of your money, you can choose a time frame that suit your trading strategy in Binary option trading and also you have a wide variety of assets to trade on ranging from currency pairs, stocks, commodity and even cryptocurrency. Also, your profit is predetermined before taking a trade and cashout is sure if your trade is not favourable.
You can join our Binary Option trading platform to learn more about trading or you can also invest in our trading program that guarantee 50% profit of your trading capital weekly. Chat me up to know how.

https:///2349030378313
Thanks for that but I don't think binary is 'senior brother'' to forex for one forex has been around much longer than binary and there is possibility of making more money in a single trade with forex the only good thing about binary is its less technical and easier to understand
Re: Can I Trade Forex With My Smartphone by Trampy: 2:04pm On May 25, 2020
touchalex25:
Thanks for that but I don't think binary is 'senior brother'' to forex for one forex has been around much longer than binary and there is possibility of making more money in a single trade with forex the only good thing about binary is its less technical and easier to understand
Thanks for your input, but my own take here is that Forex is more deep and complicated and also takes a longer time to get use to. Also, the same way u can make a huge profit in one trade is the same way u can also loose your entire profit in one trade. Best opinion is that everyone is allowed to choose which part to follow according to your confidence level and experience in whichever one you are good at.

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Can Give Me Sure Two Odds, I'm Ready To Risk 2M / Crypto Gurus Come In Here / Forex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.