Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Mr Eazi Confirms A Collaboration With Nicki Minaj In His 'sounds From Sango' EP - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Confirms A Collaboration With Nicki Minaj In His 'sounds From Sango' EP (597 Views)

Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) / A Rare Photo Of Nicki Minaj In Her Teenage Years / [must See] Curvy Nicki Minaj In New See Through Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Eazi Confirms A Collaboration With Nicki Minaj In His 'sounds From Sango' EP by sexyYBMB: 10:09am On May 25, 2020
Empawa music boss, Mr Eazi has confirmed he has a collaborative song with Nicki Minaj.

A fan simply asked the singer when he will be dropping the joint he has with Nicki Minaj and Mr Eazi revealed that will be in 'Sounds of Sango'. Eazi says 'Sango' short for 'Sango Ota' is a beautiful city he grew up before leaving for Kumasi.

In his words, he said, "No that one is on my July EP called “Sounds Of Sango” ( Sango Ota , the beautiful city I grew up before leaving for Kumasi. )"

SOURCE>> https://cooldude.entmediahub.com.ng/mr-eazi-confirms-a-collaboration-with-nicki-minaj-in-his-sounds-from-sango-ep/

Re: Mr Eazi Confirms A Collaboration With Nicki Minaj In His 'sounds From Sango' EP by NettyNelly(m): 10:10am On May 25, 2020
Nigerians making waves globally. I can't wait for it. Happy holidays to you and have a Beautiful day ahead of you.
Do you need a well branded logo, check my signature
Re: Mr Eazi Confirms A Collaboration With Nicki Minaj In His 'sounds From Sango' EP by shilenji(m): 10:18am On May 25, 2020
I wonder how big Naija is, when to every blogger an area is a city.
Re: Mr Eazi Confirms A Collaboration With Nicki Minaj In His 'sounds From Sango' EP by sexyYBMB: 10:28am On May 25, 2020
Oga Mr Eazi call am city... Why are we Nigerians always looking for fault?? Be positive bro
shilenji:
I wonder how big Naija is, when to every blogger an area is a city.
Re: Mr Eazi Confirms A Collaboration With Nicki Minaj In His 'sounds From Sango' EP by shilenji(m): 10:34am On May 25, 2020
sexyYBMB:
Oga Mr Eazi call am city... Why are we Nigerians always looking for fault?? Be positive bro
lmao what's negative in that grin
Re: Mr Eazi Confirms A Collaboration With Nicki Minaj In His 'sounds From Sango' EP by Holumhidey(m): 10:52am On May 25, 2020
Who gives a Bleep?
Re: Mr Eazi Confirms A Collaboration With Nicki Minaj In His 'sounds From Sango' EP by timibare(m): 11:36am On May 25, 2020
Sango Ota to d world.....Malo waaaa oooh
Re: Mr Eazi Confirms A Collaboration With Nicki Minaj In His 'sounds From Sango' EP by sexyYBMB: 7:35pm On May 25, 2020
shilenji:
lmao what's negative in that grin
what's negative is that you read the post, you actually saw that it wasn't 'the blogger' that called it a city but Mr Eazi and yet to went after 'the blogger'...

How Positive is that? That was you looking for fault

(1) (Reply)

What Bbnaija’s Tobi Did With This Lady On Children’s Day Will Amaze You / P Square Pläne Crash Survival!!! Mr P And Rudeboy In Tears Of Joy!!! / Crying Hall Of Fame: 16 Nollywood Actresses Who Can Cry A River (crying Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.