Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

FFK's Wife, Precious And Their Triplet Boys Celebrate Their Birthday (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK's Wife, Precious And Their Triplet Boys Celebrate Their Birthday (photos) (1216 Views)

How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer / Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation / Femi Fani Kayode Shares Loved Up Photos With Wife Precious And Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK's Wife, Precious And Their Triplet Boys Celebrate Their Birthday (photos) by naijazee2: 10:46am On May 25, 2020
Femi Fani-Kayode's wife, Precious and their triplet boys celebrate their birthday with stunning new photos

Ex-beauty queen and wife of Femi Fani-Kayode, former Aviation Minister, Precious, and their triplet boys, are celebrating their birthday today May 25.

The proud mum of four who turns 31 today while her boys turn 2, shared stunning new pictures on social media to mark their birthday.

She wrote;

''I asked God to make me the peace I desired so badly and he topped it with joy unspeakable. I’m thankful God for 31 years of you constantly showing yourself true and faithful. This love affair between us is just getting started. Thank you for making me precious.

These awesome men of mine drove me nuts during this photo shoot, I yelled, screamed, begged, threatened, danced,even became a dj to soothe them. In the end I just realized that God remains awesome in his ways . Imagine these men walking,breathing, eating inside me for months.

I know this second year has a lot of screaming in it but I’m up for it my adorable darlings. Yes I get nuts but your wahala is why I’m here and the reason I have bragging rights to be called mama boys. I love you all to the moon and back . Happy birthday to us all my umu ejima ato''

Click the link below for more their stunning photos;

https://www.naijazee.com/2020/05/Femi-Fani-Kayodes-wife-Precious-and-their-triplet-boys-celebrate-their-birthday-with-stunning-new-photos.html?m=1

Re: FFK's Wife, Precious And Their Triplet Boys Celebrate Their Birthday (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 10:47am On May 25, 2020
Cuties

1 Like

Re: FFK's Wife, Precious And Their Triplet Boys Celebrate Their Birthday (photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 10:47am On May 25, 2020
Re: FFK's Wife, Precious And Their Triplet Boys Celebrate Their Birthday (photos) by serverconnect(m): 10:52am On May 25, 2020
Ooh cute pix
Re: FFK's Wife, Precious And Their Triplet Boys Celebrate Their Birthday (photos) by dangermouse(m): 10:53am On May 25, 2020
Pirate themed. Lovely family. Happy birthday!
Re: FFK's Wife, Precious And Their Triplet Boys Celebrate Their Birthday (photos) by Millenniumlady(f): 10:57am On May 25, 2020
Yoruba men with money chasing after we igbo ladies for marriage because they know we make the cute kids smiley

1 Like

Re: FFK's Wife, Precious And Their Triplet Boys Celebrate Their Birthday (photos) by Davash222(m): 10:59am On May 25, 2020
Norsekids.
Re: FFK's Wife, Precious And Their Triplet Boys Celebrate Their Birthday (photos) by JunctionBox: 11:18am On May 25, 2020
Seen
Re: FFK's Wife, Precious And Their Triplet Boys Celebrate Their Birthday (photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 11:32am On May 25, 2020
Beautiful creature
Re: FFK's Wife, Precious And Their Triplet Boys Celebrate Their Birthday (photos) by FeliciaOja(f): 11:35am On May 25, 2020
Igbo women beauty is out of this world!!!
Re: FFK's Wife, Precious And Their Triplet Boys Celebrate Their Birthday (photos) by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:58am On May 25, 2020
Odim...people.....!

Beautiful perfect family...!
Re: FFK's Wife, Precious And Their Triplet Boys Celebrate Their Birthday (photos) by Smithkafors(m): 12:03pm On May 25, 2020
Nice one,this is what every man desires.... beautiful wife, daughter and handsome boys.Congrats
Re: FFK's Wife, Precious And Their Triplet Boys Celebrate Their Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 25, 2020
Yorubas accused her for years of bleaching. Una need help. Person wey dey bleach no dey born half caste children with a dark skin man like FFK

1 Like

Re: FFK's Wife, Precious And Their Triplet Boys Celebrate Their Birthday (photos) by Osobi32(m): 8:00pm On May 25, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Yoruba men with money chasing after we igbo ladies for marriage because they know we make the cute kids smiley
hmmm.

(1) (Reply)

Fire Guts Fayose's Hotel In Abuja / 2023: God Told Me That Igbo Presidency Will Either Be Overthrown Or Killed -Udeh / Lekki Shooting: Hospitals Have Agreed To Give Free Treatments To Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.