Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,284 members, 7,829,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

2023: God Told Me That Igbo Presidency Will Either Be Overthrown Or Killed -Udeh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: God Told Me That Igbo Presidency Will Either Be Overthrown Or Killed -Udeh (1223 Views)

2023: God Will Punish Those Who Rigged Ogun Gov’ship Election– Adebutu Blows Hot / 2023: God Called Us To Change Lagos Story — Funke Akindele / 2023: God’s Wrath Waiting – Sule Lamido Threatens Jonathan Over Defection To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: God Told Me That Igbo Presidency Will Either Be Overthrown Or Killed -Udeh by damilola4162(m): 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2020
Mount Zion Faith Global Liberation Ministries general overseer, Bishop Abraham Udeh has warned the Southeast against insisting on producing Nigeria's next president in 2023.

The clergyman warned that if an Igbo man emerged the president he would either be overthrown or killed by the Military.

Udeh who made this disclosure while speaking with newsmen in Nnewi Anambra state said, he saw the impending doom spiritually.

He urged Southeast politicians to channel their efforts towards the actualisation of the Biafran Nation instead of Igbo presidency.

According to him, southeast won't be allowed to rule Nigeria, and warned that Boko Haram insurgency and insecurity would be intensified if an Igbo man becomes Nigeria’s president.

He said: “An Igbo man might become president in 2023, but he would either be killed or overthrown by the military. I saw that situation in the spiritual realm and warned the Igbo personalities warming up for the 2023 presidential election to have a rethink and rather channel the energy and resources to Biafra actualization.

“It is a sealed deal that an Igbo man will never be allowed to rule Nigeria.

“According to how it was revealed to me, an Igbo man, after much pressure to rule, may be allowed to become president but shortly after, insecurity, including Boko Haram insurgency and banditry, will be intensified to discredit such president.”

This is coming at a time when a coalition of Igbo Groups had asked Gen. T.Y Danjuma (rtd) to rewrite history by supporting a Nigerian president of Igbo extraction in 2023.

The coalition demanded that Danjuma apologises to Igbo nation and advocate for 2023 Igbo presidency, noting that he (Danjuma) and others of 4th battalion in Mokola, Ibadan Oyo State, were involved in a counter-coup of 29th July 1966, which resulted in the killing of Aguiyi-Ironsi.

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/2020/08/03/2023-god-told-me-igbo-presidency-would-either-be-overthrown-or-killed-udeh/
Re: 2023: God Told Me That Igbo Presidency Will Either Be Overthrown Or Killed -Udeh by pdppower: 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2020
The pastor's brain must he paining him

1 Like

Re: 2023: God Told Me That Igbo Presidency Will Either Be Overthrown Or Killed -Udeh by IamWonderful: 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
Hahahaha sounds funny

1 Like

Re: 2023: God Told Me That Igbo Presidency Will Either Be Overthrown Or Killed -Udeh by Ojiofor: 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2020
Elect him first.Fake prophets

2 Likes

Re: 2023: God Told Me That Igbo Presidency Will Either Be Overthrown Or Killed -Udeh by ExGateMan: 6:59pm On Aug 03, 2020
As a prophet, he should also reverse the prophesy...there shoudnt be any excuses igbo contesting president

2 Likes

Re: 2023: God Told Me That Igbo Presidency Will Either Be Overthrown Or Killed -Udeh by Simplyleo: 7:00pm On Aug 03, 2020
[s]
damilola4162:
Mount Zion Faith Global Liberation Ministries general overseer, Bishop Abraham Udeh has warned the Southeast against insisting on producing Nigeria's next president in 2023.

The clergyman warned that if an Igbo man emerged the president he would either be overthrown or killed by the Military.

Udeh who made this disclosure while speaking with newsmen in Nnewi Anambra state said, he saw the impending doom spiritually.

He urged Southeast politicians to channel their efforts towards the actualisation of the Biafran Nation instead of Igbo presidency.

According to him, southeast won't be allowed to rule Nigeria, and warned that Boko Haram insurgency and insecurity would be intensified if an Igbo man becomes Nigeria’s president.

He said: “An Igbo man might become president in 2023, but he would either be killed or overthrown by the military. I saw that situation in the spiritual realm and warned the Igbo personalities warming up for the 2023 presidential election to have a rethink and rather channel the energy and resources to Biafra actualization.

“It is a sealed deal that an Igbo man will never be allowed to rule Nigeria.

“According to how it was revealed to me, an Igbo man, after much pressure to rule, may be allowed to become president but shortly after, insecurity, including Boko Haram insurgency and banditry, will be intensified to discredit such president.”

This is coming at a time when a coalition of Igbo Groups had asked Gen. T.Y Danjuma (rtd) to rewrite history by supporting a Nigerian president of Igbo extraction in 2023.

The coalition demanded that Danjuma apologises to Igbo nation and advocate for 2023 Igbo presidency, noting that he (Danjuma) and others of 4th battalion in Mokola, Ibadan Oyo State, were involved in a counter-coup of 29th July 1966, which resulted in the killing of Aguiyi-Ironsi.

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/2020/08/03/2023-god-told-me-igbo-presidency-would-either-be-overthrown-or-killed-udeh/
[/s]
And God did not tell you which obodo? undecided
Re: 2023: God Told Me That Igbo Presidency Will Either Be Overthrown Or Killed -Udeh by BlowYourMind: 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
Ok
Re: 2023: God Told Me That Igbo Presidency Will Either Be Overthrown Or Killed -Udeh by Bighead9: 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
Igbo can never rule this Country.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: God Told Me That Igbo Presidency Will Either Be Overthrown Or Killed -Udeh by muykem: 7:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
Who is taking Igbo serious before about 2023 presidency? PDP has zoned their ticket to the north.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: God Told Me That Igbo Presidency Will Either Be Overthrown Or Killed -Udeh by PrinceOfEast(m): 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
Simplyleo:

And God did not tell you which obodo? undecided

Bighead9:
Igbo can never rule this Country.
Sons of Buhari angry Igbo's will segregate and Biafra will b actualize.

To hell with Nigeria and Zonebs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: God Told Me That Igbo Presidency Will Either Be Overthrown Or Killed -Udeh by DEROX: 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
grin Isa funtua said it junaid Mohammed said it Abba kyari said it no Igbo can rule Nigeria not after hate speech and insult to buhari king of the north the only one who can help them get northern votes they hated him even tried to stop him with their inconsequential 5% votes buhari will never support igbos its a bitter truth They hate APC in their states but want their ticket not knowing The party will consider its acceptability in any region they want to give where will they get the northern votes arrewa come explain o

5 Likes

Re: 2023: God Told Me That Igbo Presidency Will Either Be Overthrown Or Killed -Udeh by Arrewa: 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
DEROX:
grin Isa funtua said it junaid Mohammed said it Abba kyari said it no Igbo can rule Nigeria not after hate speech and insult to buhari king of the north the only one who can help them get northern votes they hated him even tried to stop him with their inconsequential 5% votes buhari will never support igbos its a bitter truth They hate APC in their states but want their ticket not knowing The party will consider its acceptability in any region they want to give where will they get the northern votes arrewa come explain o
stop wasting your time on those folks...

An average northner will rather vote a foreigner from Zambia than vote an igbo man whom only dream is to see the downfall of Northern Nigeria.

People who celebrate our pains and pray for our downfall... Want us to support and vote them into the corridor of power

4 Likes

Re: 2023: God Told Me That Igbo Presidency Will Either Be Overthrown Or Killed -Udeh by Mo3891: 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
cool

Ibos are not ruling Nigeria or getting Biafra till year 3033 which future generations might put it up for debate and review.. Argue with your phone

Infact no more service chiefs for Ibos, no more Senate President, no more House Speaker.. minority leadership are only thing we are ceding if SouthSouth ain't interested

5 Likes

Re: 2023: God Told Me That Igbo Presidency Will Either Be Overthrown Or Killed -Udeh by Mo3891: 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
cool
Re: 2023: God Told Me That Igbo Presidency Will Either Be Overthrown Or Killed -Udeh by Bighead9: 7:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
Sons of Buhari angry Igbo's will segregate and Biafra will b actualize.

To hell with Nigeria and Zonebs

Trash.

I'm an Igbo man from Aba, but I don't support an Igbo Presidency. Cause we are not ripe yet for such responsibility.
God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: God Told Me That Igbo Presidency Will Either Be Overthrown Or Killed -Udeh by DEROX: 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
Arrewa:
stop wasting your time on those folks...

An average northner will rather vote a foreigner from Zambia than vote an igbo man whom only dream is to see the downfall of Northern Nigeria.

People who celebrate our pains and pray for our downfall... Want us to support and vote them into the corridor of power
Am happy you spoke out o those people are confused they hate buhari but they want him to handover to them they hate the north but they live in their lands in troops and even south west plus APC but they want their support I still don't know how you will get something from someone you hate

5 Likes

Re: 2023: God Told Me That Igbo Presidency Will Either Be Overthrown Or Killed -Udeh by PrinceOfEast(m): 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
Bighead9:

Trash.

I'm an Igbo man from Aba, but I don't support an Igbo Presidency. Cause we are not ripe yet for such responsibility.
God bless Nigeria.
You're not ripe, Igbos are ripe angry
Re: 2023: God Told Me That Igbo Presidency Will Either Be Overthrown Or Killed -Udeh by Arrewa: 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
DEROX:
Am happy you spoke out o those people are confused they hate buhari but they want him to handover to them they hate the north but they live in their lands in troops and even south west plus APC but they want their support I still don't know how you will get something from someone you hate
these same people will come to you say na them get sense pass for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: God Told Me That Igbo Presidency Will Either Be Overthrown Or Killed -Udeh by DEROX: 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
Arrewa:
this same people will come to you say na them get sense pass for Nigeria.

leave them soon they all know politics is not selling spare parts and coercing people to but from you
Re: 2023: God Told Me That Igbo Presidency Will Either Be Overthrown Or Killed -Udeh by Arrewa: 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
DEROX:
leave them soon they all know politics is not selling spare parts and coercing people to but from you
let them continue deceiving themselves

1 Like

Re: 2023: God Told Me That Igbo Presidency Will Either Be Overthrown Or Killed -Udeh by Kissiemu(m): 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
Mtchew...
Re: 2023: God Told Me That Igbo Presidency Will Either Be Overthrown Or Killed -Udeh by EMMY76: 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
DEROX:

Who started the hate how do u expect to love and support someone who doesn't hide his hatred for you? Igbos are constantly killed in the north at the slightest provocation their properties are also destroyed without any compensations yet u still expect them to love the same people who are persecuting and oppressing them. Some of u people are just too mean and heartless.
Re: 2023: God Told Me That Igbo Presidency Will Either Be Overthrown Or Killed -Udeh by Goodmarlian: 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2020
Prophecy loading

Re: 2023: God Told Me That Igbo Presidency Will Either Be Overthrown Or Killed -Udeh by DEROX: 12:05am On Aug 04, 2020
EMMY76:

Who started the hate how do u expect to love and support someone who doesn't hide his hatred for you? Igbos are constantly killed in the north at the slightest provocation their properties are also destroyed without any compensations yet u still expect them to love the same people who are persecuting and oppressing them. Some of u people are just too mean and heartless.
winkThe july 1966 coup caused it all plus your ironsi who abolished our regional system of government because of greed thinking others are fools now the tables have turned. the north and yorubas coexist peacefully even in illorin that was snatched we hear little or no fight from them sometimes they do but igbos always feel they can insult their hosts and nothing will happen yorubas may do them no shit but the north are Bleep up treaters even ask south africa xenophobia mainly igbos were killed will you also say south africa started the hate?

1 Like

Re: 2023: God Told Me That Igbo Presidency Will Either Be Overthrown Or Killed -Udeh by EMMY76: 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2020
DEROX:
winkThe july 1966 coup caused it all plus your ironsi who abolished our regional system of government because of greed thinking others are fools now the tables have turned. the north and yorubas coexist peacefully even in illorin that was snatched we hear little or no fight from them sometimes they do but igbos always feel they can insult their hosts and nothing will happen yorubas may do them no shit but the north are Bleep up treaters even ask south africa xenophobia mainly igbos were killed will you also say south africa started the hate?

The hatred didn't start after the 1966 coup that was even led by a man from delta state the igbos have always been hated and massacred right from 1945 pls go do ur research properly. You can't even compare the xenophobic attacks against igbos and other black africans in south africa to that of northern nigeria. The core north have always been a region that is deep in religious voilence and blood shedding of innocent souls due to their islamic quranic extremist beliefs that commanded them never to allow infidels (christains and non muslims) to ever rule over them the history is there for all to clearly comfirm this fact.
The deep hatred against igbos in nigeria is simply because more than 90% of igbos are practicing christains and have stubornly refused to convert to islam and loyal to the fulani caliphate like the the way the yorubas of the sw have done.
Nigeria will forever continue to go round in circles and will never become a civilized developed nation until the north decides to either accept the igbos and the religious faith they have all chosen for themselves or let them leave the nigerian unholy union in peace.
Re: 2023: God Told Me That Igbo Presidency Will Either Be Overthrown Or Killed -Udeh by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
God told you.

Indeed!

He said: “An Igbo man might become president in 2023, but he would either be killed or overthrown by the military. I saw that situation in the spiritual realm

But that god refused to show you who would be the winner of the 2023 election?

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS Invites Activist For Exposing Multi-billion Naira Fraud In Katsina / Edo Election Result Update: Ize-iyamu Leads Obaseki At Makeke Ward In Akoko Ed / ISWAP Governor And 99 Others Killed In Nigerian Airstrike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.