Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,865 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) Hails Davido In His Recent Video, Davido Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) Hails Davido In His Recent Video, Davido Reacts (3735 Views)

Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car / Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) / Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) Hails Davido In His Recent Video, Davido Reacts by amaifehenry(m): 10:51am On May 25, 2020
Hollywood Actor Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson hails Nigerian Music sensation David Adeleke in his latest Instagram video. The Actor recognized him as a long time friend and one of the greatest hip hop artist. The Superstar Musician is a subject of an ongoing Social media spat with Burma boy.

Dwayne Johnson revealed that he jams to songs by Davido including other international songs during his work out sessions which begins at 2 am.
The ‘Fast And Furious’ star made this revelation whilst sharing the news of a challenge he participated in.

Whilst speaking, one could hear a song of Davido being played in the background to confirm that truly he jams to Davido’s song.

South African rapper Cassper Nyovest and Davido have reacted to The Rock’s video. While Davido appreciated the Hollywood superstar, Cassper expressed joy at the fact that the actor knows the Nigerian music artiste.

See screenshot below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2CvVgyzcwk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) Hails Davido In His Recent Video, Davido Reacts by sweettease(f): 10:57am On May 25, 2020
Heheheheh... I dont want to spoil the video for anyone so I wont say what happened at the end but it was freaking hilarious cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) Hails Davido In His Recent Video, Davido Reacts by donbachi(m): 10:58am On May 25, 2020
make dem do reopen church.make i go rename my sef to davido...he has won my heart.
Re: Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) Hails Davido In His Recent Video, Davido Reacts by USarmyID(m): 11:14am On May 25, 2020
These guys don go far Sha..
Re: Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) Hails Davido In His Recent Video, Davido Reacts by Enoch07: 11:21am On May 25, 2020
burna boy will not like this I repeat burna boy will not like this!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) Hails Davido In His Recent Video, Davido Reacts by Nonso92(m): 11:26am On May 25, 2020
Haha.. Dwayne is a really great actor indeed.

I fell for it too

2 Likes

Re: Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) Hails Davido In His Recent Video, Davido Reacts by timibare(m): 11:27am On May 25, 2020
DavidO to d world

2 Likes

Re: Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) Hails Davido In His Recent Video, Davido Reacts by Hazlett1988: 11:32am On May 25, 2020
amaifehenry:
Hollywood Actor Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson hails Nigerian Music sensation David Adeleke in his latest Instagram video. The Actor recognized him as a long time friend and one of the greatest hip hop artist. The Superstar Musician is a subject of an ongoing Social media spat with Burma boy.

Dwayne Johnson revealed that he jams to songs by Davido including other international songs during his work out sessions which begins at 2 am.
The ‘Fast And Furious’ star made this revelation whilst sharing the news of a challenge he participated in.

Whilst speaking, one could hear a song of Davido being played in the background to confirm that truly he jams to Davido’s song.

South African rapper Cassper Nyovest and Davido have reacted to The Rock’s video. While Davido appreciated the Hollywood superstar, Cassper expressed joy at the fact that the actor knows the Nigerian music artiste.

See screenshot below;

The more hate the more success you keep having,bless up bro
Re: Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) Hails Davido In His Recent Video, Davido Reacts by annsrealms(f): 11:44am On May 25, 2020
Davido to the world.
Re: Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) Hails Davido In His Recent Video, Davido Reacts by StagethemTVee: 12:08pm On May 25, 2020
Crazy!!!! Mad!!!!!
amaifehenry:

See screenshot below;

Re: Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) Hails Davido In His Recent Video, Davido Reacts by efembaba(m): 12:42pm On May 25, 2020
Na water d baba dey drink sha
Re: Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) Hails Davido In His Recent Video, Davido Reacts by Realresk(m): 12:58pm On May 25, 2020
To think I was waiting for f dude to get knocked out cheesy...
Re: Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) Hails Davido In His Recent Video, Davido Reacts by happybee: 7:00pm On May 25, 2020
He only mentioned Davido's name like once..
And the video there is not even bout David, just bout a fvcking teramana water challenge which is just to get attention.

2 Likes

Re: Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) Hails Davido In His Recent Video, Davido Reacts by falcon01: 8:10pm On May 25, 2020
First of All I heard Davido just once,
Secondly He didn't mentioned anything about Davido been of any importance to him
And thirdly I can't believe I was waiting for him to get knocked out and I got Pranked grin grin grin I love the video.

2 Likes

Re: Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) Hails Davido In His Recent Video, Davido Reacts by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 8:31pm On May 25, 2020
Lol

It was water inside the bottle grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) Hails Davido In His Recent Video, Davido Reacts by Roon9(m): 9:41pm On May 25, 2020
Enoch07:
burna boy will not like this I repeat burna boy will not like this!!!

So you can't add King Burna boy abi
Re: Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) Hails Davido In His Recent Video, Davido Reacts by Enoch07: 9:42pm On May 25, 2020
Roon9:

So you can't add King Burna boy abi
king of?
Re: Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) Hails Davido In His Recent Video, Davido Reacts by TripA(m): 9:48pm On May 25, 2020
laughs in dj voice
Re: Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) Hails Davido In His Recent Video, Davido Reacts by Roon9(m): 9:59pm On May 25, 2020
Enoch07:

king of?

Lol he papa kitchen o.
That arrogant bastard

1 Like

Re: Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) Hails Davido In His Recent Video, Davido Reacts by Harry00(m): 11:21pm On May 25, 2020
The Casanova challenge
Re: Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) Hails Davido In His Recent Video, Davido Reacts by Ilefoaye(m): 1:53am On May 26, 2020
Davido to the world

1 Like

Re: Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) Hails Davido In His Recent Video, Davido Reacts by amaifehenry(m): 2:18am On May 26, 2020
Ilefoaye:
Davido to the world
Is he more talented than Wizkid. I think He's just hardworking
Re: Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) Hails Davido In His Recent Video, Davido Reacts by DeejayTeeno(m): 2:26am On May 26, 2020
Spoil am oooooohhhh.. we way no get DaTa 4 YouTube would be glad you spoilt it! grin

sweettease:
Heheheheh... I dont want to spoil the video for anyone so I wont say what happened at the end but it was freaking hilarious cheesy
Re: Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) Hails Davido In His Recent Video, Davido Reacts by DeejayTeeno(m): 2:28am On May 26, 2020
Talented in shouting or bragging or what you mean bruh? shocked cool

grin
amaifehenry:

Is he more talented than Wizkid. I think He's just hardworking
Re: Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) Hails Davido In His Recent Video, Davido Reacts by DeejayTeeno(m): 2:29am On May 26, 2020
All of a sudden oooohhhh! grin

Ilefoaye:
Davido to the world
Re: Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) Hails Davido In His Recent Video, Davido Reacts by Nobody: 2:32am On May 26, 2020
The rock says...

The rock says..
Re: Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) Hails Davido In His Recent Video, Davido Reacts by EbukaHades10(m): 3:04am On May 26, 2020
Dwayne Johnson looking at Casper and Davido like "who be dis ones?"

2 Likes

Re: Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) Hails Davido In His Recent Video, Davido Reacts by Keketu(m): 5:42am On May 26, 2020
Ilefoaye:
Davido to the world
hi good afternoon please pm me thank
Re: Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) Hails Davido In His Recent Video, Davido Reacts by Ilefoaye(m): 8:56am On May 26, 2020
Keketu:
hi good afternoon please pm me thank
any show?
Re: Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) Hails Davido In His Recent Video, Davido Reacts by Keketu(m): 9:16am On May 26, 2020
Ilefoaye:
any show?
yea how much do you have ?

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija Wathoni Is Not Nigerian, Should Be Evicted - Kemi Olunloyo / DAVIDO Bought Himself A 2023 Maybach S680 Virgil Abloh Worth Costs ₦450 Million / Rukky Sanda’s Many Lies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.