Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Story Of My Life - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Story Of My Life (307 Views)

Read The Full Story Of The Guy Who Sued Covenant University To Court And Won / The Untold Story Of KASU Admission List... / The Story Of How I Got Admitted Into My Choice University (continuation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story Of My Life by Mosedge(m): 11:04am On May 25, 2020
I want to use this opportunity to thank you guys yesterday on the birthday wishes. The messages here was really emotional. Something to spill here that most ppl never understand all tru my SCH days back then was that I lost my financial support at HD1 because my mum fall sick and left her business and I was stranded. I never imagine myself to become a graduate not because of academic performance but because of finance. My extended family members push for me to stop going to sch(as eldest) and start working to support the home. So I lied, and I told them I am no longer studying. Not knowing I was a student of two schools.
Then I started teaching in private schools, tutorial and exam runs jst to mk sure I support my bro in SCH and the family as demanded.

Most time I am not always in pti nor uniben I am either struggling Tru these way. Thanks to speaker(Francis) that allowed me to squat with him after selling my bed space to fund my SCH fee in uniben thanks to Ogaga for doing my assignment and attendance.

I missed series of test, so @⁨Akosi Woman Of God⁩ I read alot then not to threaten anyone(smile)I but to meet up with u guys and I do 21 courses (12 at pti then 11 at uniben)as a whole. Miracle do work, I remember my final yr project was the last stroke that would hv spelt it out that I can't be a graduate. It was when my project cost was 80k that was when it was done on me that the end is here until God brought somebody to do that for me. Still mistory till date. My family was shock when they saw me with nysc shirt not knowing I have even passed out. They only tot I was jst hustling in Kwara which I told them

The long and short was that I became a graduate with HND(upper credit);Beng(2.1) and Meng(merit). It is not my power but God really helped me. The team work in powerplant was second to none. Thanks!
Re: Story Of My Life by anath(m): 11:09am On May 25, 2020
Nice one!

1 Like

Re: Story Of My Life by samuellin75(m): 1:18pm On May 25, 2020
anath:
Nice one!

definitely a nice one

1 Like

Re: Story Of My Life by success97: 1:53pm On May 25, 2020
More success for you as u step out into the real world.
Your story is similar to mine. So I understand why you have to write this.
May God reward your efforts as u go and excel in all areas of life

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Schools Reopening 2020: How To Make Extra Cash Post-lockdown / Unilorin 2020/2021 Post Graduate Form Is Now On Sale. / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.