Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects (31307 Views)

Coup: U.S Mounts Pressure On Tinubu As ECOWAS Fumes Over Mixed Signal / Edo 2020: PDP Mounts Pressure On Obaseki To Defect / House Leadership: PDP Mounts Pressure On Dogara To Accept Minority Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by Mamuspius: 1:49pm On May 25, 2020
I guess they are under detention in police custody. If I may ask who own the police? State or federal Govt
Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 25, 2020
Nigeria government is not up to the mark. We are slaves to other countries. Not until we capitalize on our agriculture , other than that we have nothing to offer the world. A slave cannot mistreat his master.
Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by iqiq: 1:50pm On May 25, 2020
So these guys are hiding criminals
Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by MBimbo: 1:50pm On May 25, 2020
We are becoming like Zambia small.
A country owned by China because of their leaders' greediness.
We sold our souls to China when we decided to take their satanic loan. If you know, you know

1 Like

Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by MuchAdo: 1:50pm On May 25, 2020
[s]
Yoruba slaves Better obey your masters before they burn osun state to the ground...weakling set of people...
[/s]

Piiggiiiddioooootts are green with envy that Amotekun is up and doing while they can't even dare set up common regional vigilante in the yeast... grin

Piiggiiidiiioottts amaka... grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by Jakemedg(m): 1:50pm On May 25, 2020
obembet:

Gold in Ilesha osun state is more than SA gold
Wow ! i'm amazed but i hope you are not exaggerating?
Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by wizod(m): 1:51pm On May 25, 2020
erifeoluwasimi:
Why is FG so interested?
just to let d Chinese go scot free
Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by wink2015(m): 1:53pm On May 25, 2020
STATES IN NIGERIA are becoming a MINI - COUNTRY of its own.

Thanks to RESTRUCTURING that will soon be forced on NORTHERNERS and their political leaders at the federal level.

WHETHER THE FG agrees or not the Chinese violated the mineral resources of Osun state and they must be prosecuted.

2 Likes

Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by danielbello(m): 1:53pm On May 25, 2020
Am from Ilesa town
Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by Mutaultope(m): 1:53pm On May 25, 2020
obembet:

Osun people are even so foolish to realize....... The government is so daft to know how to make pure revenue through the Gold

Hausas are the ones mining the Golds
Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by OKTolu: 1:54pm On May 25, 2020
Where's federal government to make arrest when all these illegal activities are going on in osun state and lo out of the blue fg is interested in the case .
Nigeria government won't seize to amaze me.
Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by Jakemedg(m): 1:57pm On May 25, 2020
mystery22:
Yoruba slaves Better obey your masters before they burn osun state to the ground...weakling set of people...
Offpoint! tribal warlord stop spewing trash

1 Like

Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by afecgivers: 1:59pm On May 25, 2020
tillaman:
Something we can’t try in their own nation, I swear Nigeria ehn we Overlook a lot of crap, I don’t blame sha I blame the officials that must have granted them safe passage to wherever it is they are doing the illegal mining

What do you mean we overlook, this is not a case of overlooking, It is corruption from our leaders. No foreigner can do this without having the backing of the Ruling party. It happened during the military and throughout PDP tenure. If you know what this people has illegally minned from our country you will cry. Especially from the north. They are the president of Nigerian mining Association, they control all the mining spots. I think I like what the osun governor is doing currently.

1 Like

Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by muykem: 1:59pm On May 25, 2020
DanseMacabre:

So what is the government doing about it
They concentrate on oil which is more easier to make money.

1 Like

Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by ednut1(m): 2:00pm On May 25, 2020
erifeoluwasimi:
Why is FG so interested?
because it is their jurisdiction
Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by engrchykae(m): 2:04pm On May 25, 2020
deleo16:
"He who plays the Piper dictates it's Tune" FG quickly remember China loan .
so the Chinese will come here, steal gold worth billions of dollars,then turn around and give us few thousand dollars of loan ?
The worst mistake the Southwest made is on erroneously thinking they run Nigeria with the caliphate.
They have been mining gold in zamfara for decades now,no one is talking about NATIONAL CAKE, rather what we saw is BANDITS
now gold in osun state, fulani federal government is jumping around.

1 Like

Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by Jakemedg(m): 2:05pm On May 25, 2020
Myhusband:

stop crying already. ordinary Fulani herdsmen dey fúck your woman anyhow, your Governor dey pay them join

mumu nnamdi KANU species
Tribal warlord
Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by mamaafrik(m): 2:06pm On May 25, 2020
Let'z give viable solutions please,what will you do as a Governor of osun if the president is coercing you on this.
Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 25, 2020
Hope money has not changed hands and someone is looking to release them? Anything is possible in Nigeria
Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by awoo47: 2:07pm On May 25, 2020
obembet:

what d heck bro
Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by mystery22: 2:07pm On May 25, 2020
Jakemedg:
Offpoint! tribal warlord stop spewing trash
e pain am...Fulani slaves..
Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by MasterJayJay: 2:08pm On May 25, 2020
Jostoman:
i am ashamed of you sir
You are entitled to your opinion.
Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by Jakemedg(m): 2:08pm On May 25, 2020
Chimaautomobile:
Yoruba
Yoruba did what?
Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by Ijeleigbo(m): 2:09pm On May 25, 2020
We are not even through with their Covid-19 they shared to the world and now they are in our country mining our gold. E don done for them.

Want to earn free bitcoins, checkout my signature
Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by Jakemedg(m): 2:10pm On May 25, 2020
mystery22:
e pain am...Fulani slaves..
LOL i am not Yoruba
Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by wura2u: 2:14pm On May 25, 2020
erifeoluwasimi:
Why is FG so interested?

Loan and more LOANS.
Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by vikstandon(m): 2:14pm On May 25, 2020
Quash Nigerian Constitution and start all over again. Federal Government has much control and power with nothing to show for it since independence.

Let's return back to Regional governance...let every State control its resources.

1 Like

Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by shiwex: 2:15pm On May 25, 2020
Dont hand them over to the FGN. We have seen that script before, take bribe and release them. Stupid FGN. The should be prosecuted by the state and locked up.
Our government seems to be like mumu when it comes to china. Its like they have all been bought.

1 Like

Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by mystery22: 2:17pm On May 25, 2020
Jakemedg:
LOL i am not Yoruba
you are Yoruba,stop denying your tribe...I know is shameful been Yoruba so I understand cheesy
Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by loomer: 2:17pm On May 25, 2020
MasterJayJay:
Law is the law.

“Ordinarily, if an illegal miner is arrested by the
state government, such a miner ought to be handed
over to the Federal Government for prosecution in
line with the Minerals and Mining Act 2007 (Chapter
5 – Offences and Penalties) and the Nigerian
Minerals and Mining Regulations (Section 20 –
Sanctions).

Make una forget this useless law, if na poor Nigerians them catch there, federal government for Osun to hand them over?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos: Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba State By FMPWH / Ethiopian Airlines: President Buhari Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash / Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.