Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects (31538 Views)

Coup: U.S Mounts Pressure On Tinubu As ECOWAS Fumes Over Mixed Signal / Edo 2020: PDP Mounts Pressure On Obaseki To Defect / House Leadership: PDP Mounts Pressure On Dogara To Accept Minority Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by tillaman(m): 3:02pm On May 25, 2020
afecgivers:

What do you mean we overlook, this is not a case of overlooking, It is corruption from our leaders. No foreigner can do this without having the backing of the Ruling party. It happened during the military and throughout PDP tenure. If you know what this people has illegally minned from our country you will cry. Especially from the north. They are the president of Nigerian mining Association, they control all the mining spots. I think I like what the osun governor is doing currently.
yea you are very correct and that was why I said I blame the officials that must have granted them safe passage
Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by mystery22: 3:03pm On May 25, 2020
Myhusband:

I know you be fantastically dumb but I don't know it will got to the level of you celebrating it

who breed you
you no dey tire this Ogun state boy,using 4 different moniker.chai.joblessness is a disease..vote good president you said no,you want buhari cos he is your master,now even osibanjo is missing....
Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by mystery22: 3:06pm On May 25, 2020
Myhusband:

I used facts to kill the ediot, he can't say pim. say anything again to brag about your backward region, if I won't use fact to feed you till I disgrace your lineage here
this Ogun state boy with 4 different moniker,you no dey tire...chai joblessness is a disease,I can't imagine a business man using 4 different moniker to disturb one person...leave skull mining your father refused,now see the repercussions manifesting in you.... grin
Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by ochiosa(m): 3:07pm On May 25, 2020
All this are part of the understanding the FG has with Chinese so let them go.
Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by mystery22: 3:09pm On May 25, 2020
Myhusband:

you both are dumb, shut the fvck up
chai grin be acting like that's not your 3rd(you people are so predictable) account.dumb clowns,read what lurdgard said about your tribe....lowest of them all....
Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by Myhusband(m): 3:13pm On May 25, 2020
mystery22:
this Ogun state boy with 4 different moniker,you no dey tire...chai joblessness is a disease,I can't imagine a business man using 4 different moniker to disturb one person...leave skull mining your father refused,now see the repercussions manifesting in you.... grin

you're too slow to reason like human, I doubt if you're enjoying sanity anytime soon

you've empty brain yet you can't leave East to feel what sanity means for once, you've wait for your kinsmen who came to hustle in Yoruba states express to be giving you negative fabrication just to discouraged you from leaving your landlocked region

I would have say you will get sense las las but the period you've been exhibiting your foolishness doesn't give me the confidence to say it
Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by mystery22: 3:15pm On May 25, 2020
Myhusband:

what's this nonentity ranting about. you and that ediot should be enroll in one rehab for a thorough psychological touches
chai grin,you denied your tribe now you want to deny your 3rd moniker cheesy...yoruba people and denying there tribe are like 5&6
Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by orisa37: 3:15pm On May 25, 2020
Amotolongbo:
says who?

Proven by who?

CHINA
Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:17pm On May 25, 2020
They are the covid-19 "Chinese doctors" kikikikikiki...
Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by mystery22: 3:19pm On May 25, 2020
Myhusband:

you're too slow to reason like human, I doubt if you're enjoying sanity anytime soon

you've empty brain yet you can't leave East to feel what sanity means for once, you've wait for your kinsmen who came to hustle in Yoruba states express to be giving you negative fabrication just to discouraged you from leaving your landlocked region

I would have say you will get sense las las but the period you've been exhibiting your foolishness doesn't give me the confidence to say it
is this your 2nd or 3rd moniker..na wa oo,imagine continuing your rant with your 3rd account or did you forget yourself cheesy......which Yoruba state,you mean Ogun state,where skull mining is an occupation..because as far as every Nigerian understands....Lagos belongs to the Benin empire...be claiming lagosian,when fashola deported you parasites during his tenure,you didn't claim lagosian...daft clowns grin
Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by Myhusband(m): 3:20pm On May 25, 2020
mystery22:
you no dey tire this Ogun state boy,using 4 different moniker.chai.joblessness is a disease..vote good president you said no,you want buhari cos he is your master,now even osibanjo is missing....

Osibanjo will be missing when you don't have access to TV station

why is dumbness you people hallmark? you've turned Igbo nation and her people to a joke just because Nnamdi KANU you people have no sense, he chose to exploit you people psychological traits

if not that some Igbo knows this KANU is a scammer, I would have say Igbo land is a mockery to common sense but I won't say it
Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by Yomit71(m): 3:20pm On May 25, 2020
mystery22:
you are Yoruba,stop denying your tribe...I know is shameful been Yoruba so I understand cheesy
hey bastard, it's cool the devil in you rejoice in bringing down others & displaying hatred. Your forefathers did this & they are in everlasting regret undecided
Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by Akanoaaa(m): 3:21pm On May 25, 2020
I don't know if osun state government is benefiting from this illegal mining, it's too common in osun state specially in small towns and villages around Ilesha and Ife for years now and osun state government has never done anything about it. It was Hausa that invaded those places before, now it's Chinese.

1 Like

Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by mystery22: 3:23pm On May 25, 2020
Myhusband:

Osibanjo will be missing when you don't have access to TV station

why is dumbness you people hallmark? you've turned Igbo nation and her people to a joke just because Nnamdi KANU you people have no sense, he chose to exploit you people psychological traits

if not that some Igbo knows this KANU is a scammer, I would have say Igbo land is a mockery to common sense but I won't say it
o boy the same rant you were ranting with your 2nd account, something "Jakemedia". Did you forget yourself,chai,anger don make the mumu expose himself.....repercussion of skull mining..
Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by Myhusband(m): 3:24pm On May 25, 2020
mystery22:
is this your 2nd or 3rd moniker..na wa oo,imagine continuing your rant with your 3rd account or did you forget yourself cheesy......which Yoruba state,you mean Ogun state,where skull mining is an occupation..because as far as every Nigerian understands....Lagos belongs to the Benin empire...be claiming lagosian,when fashola deported you parasites during his tenure,you didn't claim lagosian...daft clowns grin

Yoruba claimed Lagos, which state do you dummies have the privilege to claimed in East? Ojukwu's wife begged to contest in Anambra in the last election, your people reign the hell out saying she's not from anambra but Yoruba in his liberalism and civilization it never happened but you want them to live your weird way of life

Abracadabra brain won't allow you people reason straight in your lifetime
Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 25, 2020
Embark on true federalism and kill this federal government hegemony please.
Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by mystery22: 3:25pm On May 25, 2020
Yomit71:

hey bastard, it's cool the devil in you rejoice in bringing down others & displaying hatred. Your forefathers did this & they are in everlasting regret undecided
I thought you had only 3 accounts,now the 4 accounts too,Chai..Yoruba youths are jobless ooo...stop skull mining your father refused now see the repercussions grin
Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by Myhusband(m): 3:26pm On May 25, 2020
mystery22:
o boy the same rant you were ranting with your 2nd account, something "Jakemedia". Did you forget yourself,chai,anger don make the mumu expose himself.....repercussion of skull mining..

you obviously have no brain kid, perhaps when you clocked 23yrs little brain can crawl to your empty head cheesy

Osibanjo appeared in the last FEC meeting yet you and your illiterate opportunist nnamdi KANU keep asking about him as if he held the key of Biafra land in his hand

when are you dummies leaving the zoo again? grin
Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by mystery22: 3:32pm On May 25, 2020
Myhusband:

this illiterate is quick to tagged Buhari dullard yet he read my post and see where I deny the best tribe in Nigeria

A typical Yoruba man will always be proud of Yoruba land but the same can't be said about your land that you beat your leaders both inside and outside of your region like a village thief

if your father is from Yoruba land, you think you will be this dumb? did you think your world class foolishness is your intention? no, that's East Hallmark
he can't even type properly cheesy,I pity your parents,(i am sure you are an imbec*le with the way you type)cos the whole house will be full of spit by now... grin
Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by jaytee01(m): 3:38pm On May 25, 2020
I can bet that if those chinks are released to the FG, that will be the end of the prosecution.

Some high level pressure is being applied on the FG.
Re: 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects by mystery22: 3:47pm On May 25, 2020
Myhusband:

I don't have time for kid talk, prove to the public why your region is not the backward region in southern Nigeria? all your governors except Obiano that the citizens stay in anambra to developed it

you will never make use of your god given brain until you stepped out of your parents compound
which state in south east is Ogun state better GDP per capital...skull mining state...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Original Footage They Extracted Tambuwal's Voice For Fake Rigging Recording / John Atte Becomes New Customs Boss (Acting) / Governor Wike Heads To Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.